Standing Rock

Is joining the Standing Rock protest a good idea when you have nothing else to lose and nowhere else to go?

My other option is to go to another state and try to start over, but that has a pretty high chance of failure. At least Standing Rock offers a chance to make some connections, maybe hook up with a qt3.14 Injun chick.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/who-are-the-dakota-access-pipeline-protesters-standing-with/article/2608126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>do it

KEK WILLS IT, I AM GOING TO STANDING ROCK

Bump

Pretty sure even the injuns themselves asked the """"protestors"""" to fuck off now, but of course they won't.

Ur going to standing rock faggot.

Winter just started.

I give it a month before these fucking keks are sobbing from frost bite and demanding hospital aid after they lose their fingers.

Kill them all, Winter Chan.

An ex of mine just announced she's going. She's an insufferable cunt. Tell her I say hi

Sorce?

This is about the worst time to go there, winter is setting in and those hippie fucks are all going to either fuck off or freeze to death.

They're also a bunch of retarded fucks who are protesting over nothing, so any connections you make will be with SJW circlejerk groups rather than anything worthwhile.

>good idea?

It's freezing fucking cold there right now. The natives probably don't want whitey to come and cuck for them either you'll just get a Marxist lecture on 'privilege' and the only "girls" you will meet are beta queers with ear plugs in and hipster beards.

Some article my ND relatives linked on facespace. I'll see if I can find it again.

Fucking go dude.

Go fight The Man for those of us who can't.

It's going to be fucking frigid out there though, so don't be a bitch about it. Drive those assholes out

STANDING

My entire family (Canadian/American Indians) is for Standing Rock, thing is, the protests are going on for something that isn't even in their damned reservation, the pipeline offered them money, they said give us more money, government said eat a dick and rerouted pipeline off their land, yet there is still protesting? Now, it sounds like the protest is just because they are mad they didn't get money. My family is always posting stupid bullshit on their FB, I never comment out of fear of getting mobbed by them, but it seems all bullshit and corrupt. Native government is just as corrupt as anyone else.

washingtonexaminer.com/who-are-the-dakota-access-pipeline-protesters-standing-with/article/2608126

I think I can survive the winter. I have literally nowhere else to go, and staying put would be masochism.

I need to do this

May Winter Chan strike your faggot ass down. The """"protest"""" nothing but another far left mob now antagonizing the lives of the local populace.

Good luck when neg 20 hits. Its been a really mild winter so far, but that's not lasting long.

It's only gone down to 32 so far.

This week it goes to -8

And the Governor issued an executive order to clear out. Protest is over brah.

It's cold as shit and they were in a blizzard last week.