Why does buzzfeed take height and intelligence into consideration while undermining that different homonids evolved in...

Why does buzzfeed take height and intelligence into consideration while undermining that different homonids evolved in drastically different environments, hence leading to the conclusion that there may be connections between race and intelligence that are greater than height and intelligence?

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/289265-what-is-the-average-adult-male-height/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a tall person from the tallest nation on Earth, I declare with my tall intelligence that BuzzFeed is fucking retarded and should be burned to the ground.
Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

because they are manlets and womenlets and not smart enough to understand racial differences

kek

>tfw to intelligent to be a manlet

This explains why manlets never learn

How heightist of them.

>asians are seen as the smartest
>also seen as the shortest

???

Buzzfeed has no business in calling anything they distribute as facts.

t. 6'1 mezito

DELETE

you are only allowed to think what you have been memed to think.
They were memed a long time ago that all people are equal. It's impossible for most of them to ever think otherwise, they have a set stack of memes in thier head, think of it as a tarot deck. And different races not being equal isn't one of the cards. they can literatly never draw that card because it doesn't exsist for them

>tall people could be smarter
This is okay

>white people could be smarter
This is not

Really makes ya think

when will manlets learn?

[spoiler]never[/spoiler]

5'10" here
am i a manlet? too dum to kno

Top bantz

it should be the other way around because intelligence is associated with brain size / body size

>5'7

Lol cuck racists want to act like scientists but theyre too big of pussies/not smart enough to actually do any real research or defend their views against real scientists. All you people have is this gay board to shitpost on.

most 'news worthy' scince is crap. diet effects height, diet effects IQ too of course, so well fed people might be smarter and taller, thus taller people=smarter, ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL, here is the problem ofcourse, all else is NEVER EQUAL when it comes to humans past the individual, you either brondern your sample to the point you have to lower your correlation or you narrow your sample till it's meaningless.

Took the words right out of my mouth

wouldn't want people thinking that we're inequality is a not only a possibility, but a reality

What are you a racist!?

I think you made the cut.

>tfw 5'10

I feel so hilariously short.

'cause das ray ciss

black people are on average taller. this is buzzfeed propaganda

So where is the "fat people might be less capable of making sensible dietary decisions" article?

Oh wait, that's actually a thing, contrary to what buzzfeed shits on their pages.

>5'7

This. I'm 6'3 so I'm allowed to say that buzzfeed is pozzed faggots. Manlets gtfo of Sup Forums. You fuckers already have a board. It's called /po/

I'm a 5'4" manletlet and I have already learned my lesson.

>5'6

5'8 and 1 quarter inch am I a manlet or can I learn?

criminally underrated

Half-asian here, I am 6'3 fampai

Manlets are not white.

I think that race should be re-defined and be based on height.

Black tallbros are based. Asian tallbros are based. Arab tallbros are based. Manlets are subhuman.

>5'8

>trying this hard
this manlet seems so flustered

I think my license says 5'11. Do you even have one NEET?

WhAt aboot Gnomes, EH?! N00b.

Cultural Marxism. Political correctness. Hardcore egalitarianism. White genocide.

>mfw stopped growing at age 14
>mfw forever 5'11

japanese and chinese have on higher significantly higher iq than any country in the west and they are to our standards very short

there is no connection between height and intelligence

it's so weird we pretend 15 year olds shouldn't be fucking other 15 year olds

You sure it doesn't say 5'1"?

Also implying 5'11" isn't manlet status hahaha!

nothing but future manlets and womanlets in that room

If taller people are smarter, it's because they weren't malnourished and stunted as children.

>Implying you shouldn't use an green arrow before saying implying.

This is why you are dumb. Are you tall?

>buzzfeed advocating Eugenics
truly we live in the best timeline

I was wondering when the squints would get brought up.

The article seems to be overly obvious click-bait to me, and nothing more. Though perhaps 'overly obvious' is still effective on their target audience.

This just proves that if you're not tall, you would be a retard to participate in society. In society consisting of people who shit on you for things out of your control (height). Fucking cunts. I hope you all fucking die.

Genes only affect cosmetic differences in humans, you clearly don't understand genetics.

they have the best cognition due to their chopsticks training and ninja history: granted

the most intelligent people? not sure about that.

>"Taller People Could Be Smarter!" is a perfectly fine headline
>"Lighter-Skinned People Could Be Smarter!" is racist and unacceptable

Liberal doublethink shouldn't surprise me anymore, but it does.

>all these mad manlets itt

I haven't laughed this hard in ages

they could be smart, if their brains would be actually provided with blood.

we should meme up the mexican average height into the PC consciousness
one more thing libs have to think about at every waking moment
>when his height starts with five
>YOU FUCKING RACIST

>manlets are this insecure

top kek

>could be
>could

WOW SUCH SCIENCE IM IMPRES

>6'5

When you call Nazis being racists by measuring skulls, feet and teeth and you promote that everybody that is taller is smarter.

I'm 5'11" King of manlets but am a chink with a verified 130 iq.

Probably not a manlets by Asian standards. What does that make me?

livestrong.com/article/289265-what-is-the-average-adult-male-height/
>the average adult non-Hispanic white male is 5 feet 9.8 inches tall and the average adult non-Hispanic black male is 5 feet 9.5 inches tall. The average height of adult Hispanic males is 5 feet 7.1 inches. Among adult Mexican American males -- who are also included in the category of Hispanic -- the average height is 5 feet 6.9 inches.

white people are taller
>white people are taller
white people are taller
>white people are taller
white people are taller
>white people are taller
white people are taller
>white people are taller

buzzfeed is racist

>japanese flag
>not a manlet

>tfw 5'4''

As a kinda tall 1,85 guy, who came from the tallest nation in the world, I agree with this man

>tfw jap
>tfw 6'1

Am I manlet?

>Buzzfeed

Also known as toilet of the internet.

what pol thinks
> 5'11" - manlet
> 6' - tall person

>So, what's that thread about?
>OP being a fag
>HA! Classic OP

>asians
>intelligent

they just copy

No one believes you're tall japan

Fuck off manlet.

It's true. See pic related.

Blacks in general are very tall, does that make them more intelligent than the rest ? Mmmm Sup Forums btfo

Where does this meme come from, stop going to Blacked.com White people are taller than blacks

>tfw I have a mixture of bosnian and serbian genes to give a perfect 194 cm height

I dated a Japanese girl. Not Japanese-Brazilian, but actually born and raised in Japan. She was 170 (5'8")

Because they think their high horse is included in their height measurement.

Also manlets eternally btfo