How high is PewDiePie's red pill level?

Pewdiepie literally just said that Youtube treats him unfavourably because he's white.
He started calling out the white genocide!
Starting at 8:40

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4

Is he unironically /ourguy/ now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qid4rqFjkFw?t=2m36s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw he gets 50 million subs and says 'just kidding' while thanking the haters for helping him get more subs.

He's sucked every single left-wing vote he can, now he's trying to get the support of the group that has ALWAYS hated him, the Right, for more money, and you're all falling for it

The normie-i-sation of the internet was a mistake

jesus fuck, this is unwatchable.. Who watches this shit.

He is a moderately intelligent person with a direct connection to Sweden, he has to be moving towards the right.

Same fucking thread....
You better drop ALL the redpills before you ride to Valhallah Pewds

This. I asked a girl at work today "does pewdiepie support trump?" And she was like "hell no he's super liberal". I didn't know anything about him but now it makes sense

Twelve year olds. Youtubers who want to expand to the thirteen year old audience move to Twitch.

Are people this stupid to be tricked by this? His audience was little kids, now they are older and now he is changing his personality to keep his subscribers.

He's born and raised in Gothenburg. Lots of nazis there

Why does Sup Forums give a shit about these retarded YouTubers?

They aren't informative. They aren't teaching you anything. Its just shitty entertainment for children.

Stop this shit.

youtu.be/qid4rqFjkFw?t=2m36s
bunch of cucks

Because having someone with influence and a redpilled worldview is indispensable in preventing the brainwashing of children.

stop watching this cucks videos or atleast stop making threads about him you stupid faggot

quit with this cancer

Pewdiepie is a talentless autistic swedecuck

this

ecelebtards threads are below pizzatards level

saged

If he's really /ourguy/ he's going to play and review Angry Goy when it comes out on Dec 16th.

Lol, I actually came here looking for a thread on this because I just saw it myself.

I thought Sup Forums was just meme'ing at first with the frog, then he dropped that.

First Kanye, now Pewds, who's next?

*Yes, I know his channel is retarded at best. The point is though, having someone with as much influence as him (on younger/upcoming minds) ever-so-slightly dropping little redpills like that could be a very good thing for us down the road.

It's called subliminal programming and it works.

>talking about pewdiepie at work
Are you trying to look like a complete retard?

I couldn't actually watch the video for too long because I didn't want brain damage.

I prefer Cowchop