Imagine the most psychotic woman you've ever dated/talked to. Imagine that. Imagine the most petty, manipulative...

Imagine the most psychotic woman you've ever dated/talked to. Imagine that. Imagine the most petty, manipulative, scoundrel of a man you've ever talked to. Now imagine those two are combined, pumped up on estrogen injections. This is the level of insanity transexuals are on.

I was going to have one over, because I wanted head. I said "what time you coming over, bud?" and immediately I was berated and told to fuck off. I didn't expect anything different, a sort of resilience test. I do this frequently with females as well, and I've learned to never engage with lunatics, thus, not banging a tranny is the correct play to make, always, unless you're paying, because even a figuratively castrated man understands he needs to eat.

You must always remember these are not women. They are men mentally and physically, with a severe hormone imbalance to their own detriment. They are liars at their very foundation, abominations of biology, or victims of venomous coercion. They tend to be all three at once, which is likely why they commit suicide once their brains fully develop. Shamed and guilty, they become crestfallen. Rather than face reality and be forthright to save others from the same betwixt fate, they blow their brains out. In their last act, they do one of the things men are better equipped for: suicide, in a very proficient manner.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0e9P5BVMVQp
youtube.com/watch?v=sOK-vjuB_Ik
clyp.it/sovt0y3e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You deserved everything that happened and more because you wanted to associate with someone (a delusional freak, no less) for the sole purpose of sexual gratification.

You are the definition of untermensch, and your skull shall crack underneath the boots of the superior men that will one day liberate the world from itself.

underrated comment.

I made the mistake of fucking a tranny once, worst mistake of my life.

Made me realize pretty much exactly what you described. Every tranny is borderline psychotic and can barely function in society.

It's actually extremely cruel that we indulge their delusions by allowing for them to mutilate themselves and treating them as if they are their preferred gender.

>They are liars at their very foundation, abominations of biology, or victims of venomous coercion. They tend to be all three at once, which is likely why they commit suicide once their brains fully develop. Shamed and guilty, they become crestfallen. Rather than face reality and be forthright to save others from the same betwixt fate, they blow their brains out
Um, no.
I'm trans, I don't actually believe I'm physically a woman, I'm not delusional. Trans people know that it seems crazy to want to be the opposite sex, it's caused by a mental condition, gender dysphoria. There really isn't a way to fix this besides transitioning. Many trans people try to repress it and try things like joining the military to man up or having a lot of sex with women, but it never works and just causes them to develop further irreversable changes that cause them more suffering. The only way to treat it is to transition, it makes you feel better because it aleviates that dysphoria.
Trans people still kill themselves at a higher rate than cis people, but that's because it's still hard being trans even if you've been through a lot. But people are almost always happier after they transition.

well duh

>Imagine the most psychotic woman you've ever dated/talked to. Imagine that. Imagine the most petty, manipulative, scoundrel of a man you've ever talked to. Now imagine those two are combined, pumped up on estrogen injections. This is the level of insanity transexuals are on.

Can confirm. 99% of trannies are absolutely fucked in the head.

>In their last act, they do one of the things men are better equipped for: suicide, in a very proficient manner.

kek

>Now imagine those two

At this point I imagined the Clintons.

They are crazy BECAUSE they are driven crazy by guilt, self hate, public and private persecution, and so on.

The ones that get support at a young age (talking at or before puberty) are totally fine, and no one even knows they used to be [opposite gender].

It's like saying "you shouldn't be gay, they all die young from suicide or drugs"; no shit, when you ostracize and persecute a group you're going to turn some of them crazy and suicidal.

>implying suicide and mental illness rates aren't consistent between the admittedly homophobic U.S. and the tolerant Sweden

That's like blaming poverty for black failure, you stupid fucking cuck.

Being a furfag I've had the misfortune of meeting with two of them at a local meet up. They're exactly as you describe OP. They're desperate for attention and drama.

>It's actually extremely cruel that we indulge their delusions by allowing for them to mutilate themselves and treating them as if they are their preferred gender.

This. But people are just lazy and don't really give a fuck about others. It's easier to ust give the pushy insistent mentally ill people what they want. Hell people were happy to let the mentally ill be lobotomized, something they weren't, to my knowledge, threatening people to obtain, unlike trannies. And everyone was cool with it.

Wait for the wave of lawsuits from kiddies who were transitioned underage, grow up to be basketcases and then realize they were unable to consent at the time and doctors and their parents ruined their lives. Keks will be had.

>They are crazy BECAUSE they are driven crazy by guilt, self hate, public and private persecution, and so on.

Nonsense. They are born crazy, stay crazy, and die crazy.

Even in Thailand, where they are very accepted, they still develop fucked up and psychotic personalities.

Seriously, this country is the most progressive in the world in this territory, and even here...trannies are insane, self-centered, abusive fuck ups.

So there goes your theory.

And you think that a child who hasn't even gone through puberty yet is well equipped to make such a huge decision as to chemically castrate themselves?

You people are fucking monsters, you don't care about the effects of your social experiments as long as you get that smug sense of superiority.

I find it odd to call acceptance repressive. I find it intriguing that you say becoming a soldier and sexual deviant causes irreversible changes. Psychological wounds, physical trauma. Is it the mutilation aspect?

>The ones that get support at a young age (talking at or before puberty) are totally fine, and no one even knows they used to be [opposite gender].

It's so bizarre how you're talking about mentally ill kids but you use "support" as a synonym for "body modifactions". 80% of those kids, if left the fuck alone, will grow up not to be trans.

What's the best looking mentally ill? Body included.

only closeted homosexuals unironically like trannies and futa

They're alot more catty than women and narcissistic as fuck.

I believe that a lot of "trans" people mistake feminine traits as making them female. Especially since it's had a sudden surge in popularity since Tumblr came about.

You can't fix gender dysphoria. Not with any therapy or medicine we know of. You especially can't just force it to go away.
No one wants to be a tranny. It's pretty shitty. A lot of people just go in denial, and to try and force the dysphoria away they try to overcompensate with their masculinity, like joining the military to make them man up, getting super buff, ect. The problem is that it doesn't work. They still have the dysphoria, and becoming more masculine just makes it worse. This either leads to them eventually transitioning when they're in their 30's and have no chance of passing, or they kill themselves.

Exactly.
Sane people cope with reality as it is. Trannies are so unable to accept reality they'd rather sterilize, stigmatize and mutilate themselves so they can spend all their lives on meds trying to replicate something and hoping they do it well enough that other people will affirm their delusions. This isn't a choice any well-adjusted individual would make, like well-adjusted people don't put bleach in their eyes or go at their own legs with chainsaws because they think they're 'transabled'.

Literally this

UR JUST A GAY GUY

>You must always remember these are not women
they are not woman full stop

mental illness should not be tolerated

this

Suicide rates remaining just as high post-op suggests transition doesn't fix dysphoria, either. As shitty as it is to have a vag and want a cock, I feel like getting your cock lopped off and losing all sexual function then realising you still wish you had it and you were a man all along sounds shittier.

t h i s

Ok.
My friends and family call me by my name and the right pronouns, and when I look in the mirror I can see myself as a girl, so that made most of the dysphoria go away.
I don't really care what other people think, I'm not even super feminine. I'm just happy because I'm a girl.

Suicide rates for post op people are a lot lower than for pre op, they're just higher than the rate for cis people.
And almost no one regrets it because it's somthing you think about and want for years, it's not some random decision by a crazy person like you're trying to portray it as.

>I'm just happy because I'm a girl.
But you're not a girl. You've just managed to get others to play along with the delusion.

Nice to see (((doctors))) and (((gender studies))) working hand in hand to milk gullible people of their money for shitty "treatments". I honestly wonder how much money these professionals make.

Picks or GTFO

I'd be down to mess around with one. I recently moved to Commiefornia so I may just get the chance. Pros/cons?

That feeling when you find a trap and treat her like your sweet little girl and everything turns out okay because you didn't show your ass and act like everything wouldn't be okay. Everyone is precious, treat her like a princess. Or push your stupid bullshit. White wife, white world. Lonely life for not accept your boyish girl. Trap=Life.

>no one even knows they used to be [opposite gender].
Genders don't exist.

>And almost no one regrets it because it's somthing you think about and want for years, it's not some random decision by a crazy person like you're trying to portray it as.

Maybe it's not random, you can be crazy and still have been thinking about it for years. Research suggests 20% of people regret SRS, doesn't that seem significant to you?

Whatever, I'm a girl and that's all that matters.

My friend from childhood that I grew up with became a tranny. We used to be best buds, in middle school I was over at his house a lot more than mine. Our parents knew each other, we were on the hockey team together, the guy even helped me talk to a crush of mine.

After 6th grade or so he moved to Jersey and I didn't hear from him since, until a month ago when he showed up to a family gathering. We're a conservative Indiana family so you can imagine the stares. I asked my mom what the fuck she's doing inviting a freak over and she told me it was my old friend.

Fucking hell. Normally I wouldn't talk to freaks like that but guy was my long time friend, I couldn't just ignore him. It was the most uncomfortable thing ever, I couldn't even look him in the eye. First fucking thing he did when I said to him was to tell me to call him Regina.

It was just so fucking weird. I grew up with the kid and now he's a fucking tranny. Damn it's like playing an old video game and finding out the graphics were actually fucking terrible.

If genders don't exist, why do they transition to the opposite sex?

Source?

Source? That sets off a million bullshit detectors. Are you just being an Australian?

20% is an interesting number too, the same amount of trannies that's HIV positive!
That's higher than the rate in South Africa. Seriously, it's safer to go fuck some random nog off the street in South Africa than to fuck a tranny. Really makes you think.

Pros: Sex
Cons: You're having sex with a man you faggot kill yourself

>no shit, when you ostracize and persecute a group you're going to turn some of them crazy and suicidal.

Absolutely bullshit. If that were true blacks, Mormons, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Nazis, Jews, Palestinians, Tibetans, and Native Americans would have all committed suicide a loooong time ago. Persecution doesn't mean it will lead to suicide. In most cases it leads to a stronger character. IN FACT, Gays committ just as much suicide in the most accepting and liberal countries in the world like the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, etc. It doesn't make a difference. It's a mental illness.

Seems like he got brainwashed in Jersey

But you are literally not

This principle alone does not bother me

I just listen to muh dick

Chromosomes don't lie, sweetheart

Agree to disagree

This guy knows what's up

Shame on you. You're a faggot for even considering what you almost did and you should kill yourself right now. I would never even consider getting my dick sucked by a transsexual.

Nigga, you're gay. Kill yourself.

This. Do the world a favor and kys.

Yes you are! And i'm a dolphar, a mix of a dolphin and a bear. I don't care what people say, i know who i am

thats a man

Fucking wall of text

Trannies are mentally ill and should be gassed. This is a well known and commonly accepted fact around here

make a vocaroo pls. I want to hear you voice

If you knew what it was like to have dysphoria you would be singing a different tune.
I'm not mad at you or anything, I understand why you hate me, I just think it's sad. I'll pray for you.

this, kys op

I support you because society has raised me to not question minorities of any sort as long as they aren't white cis males. I'm going to spend a bunch of money to lobby for your cause because you are clearly being oppressed. Please take these bear and dolphin hormones that will mutilate your body and cause horrible chemical imbalances. But you'll look kinda like a bear dolphin. We'll shame all the brainless liberals and moderates into accepting you so you can live out your mental illness/fetish in peace and acceptance while lording it over other people.

>tfw illegally started hormones at 11
>26 now and actually look like a woman, including nose job
>still have my dick
>woman voice
>just a guy who likes dick and looks like a woman
>always laugh at all the ugly trannies the internet produced
>gonna kill myself at 40 anyway

I bet Sup Forums would stare at the ground while talking to me
inb4 triggered mad replies

It's startling to see you describe being yourself as overcompensation. Have you looked into neuroscience? The brain only shows congruence with the desired gender once the foreign hormones are introduced. Before the hormones, the brain shows congruence with the biological gender, and in some cases, obsessive-compulsive disorders. It should be no surprise that suicide is inevitable, a tic you cannot reach will drive you mad.

Your solution: to lie to yourself to the point that you actually believe it. Others must feed into the illusion. Those around you must carry your burden. You can say you know you aren't physically female, yet you still believe you are female, cognitive dissonance fills in the gaps.

You seem fairly reasonable. I wish you a happy long life as your preferred gender.

how about getting help from a psychologist instead of enabling your disability you fucking retard? kys.

kill yourself

ur a faget tbqh senpai

you should kill yourself, too

>I'll pray for you.
What religion are you ? Homosexuality is forbidden in most religions

Post your boipucci and feet you slut.

nice bait. prove it or leave

it's 3am so I had to be quiet
vocaroo.com/i/s0e9P5BVMVQp

FPBP
P
B
P

>gonna kill myself at 40 anyway
If you just acknowledge that you have a mental illness and don't act like a faggot about it then nobody has a problem with you.

> crestfallen
I learned a new word today.

can you give birth?

i saw one before I started transitioning, he just put me on prozac and sent me to a therapist that specialized in gender stuff.

i'm a presbyterian.

>There really isn't a way to fix this besides transitioning.

Yeah, chopping your dick off and having a meat hole artificially created in your genital region is the correct solution to it, in spite of massive post-op tranny suicide rates.

These people should be in mental asylums, not told that their feelings are correct.

They do tend to become a walking blob of stereotypes while somehow still remaining mannish.

Only tranny I know is constantly on suicide watch and this is with a lot of people who constantly support the he she.

Nothing ill fell upon me, only reinforcement of my presumption. You will accept there are no perfect humans.

The day of your fantasy is a grand annihilation of our species. Where will you be? Like a candle, dim and damp. Snuffed out.

I think you sound a little like Blaire White

>The world will improve someday
You naïve little goy

thank you!
Hormones don't change your vocal cords so the only way to get a good voice is to practice so that you can bring it higher without it sounding too off, eventually it can get pretty good.

this is the only reason i already knew it
youtube.com/watch?v=sOK-vjuB_Ik

PLZ BE IN NY

>skim thread

>no boipucci
>no striped stockings
>no benis between legs
>no traps at all

This is the most worthless thread I've read tonight.

How do you practice? Do you get to the point where you basically have to think in a feminine voice?

>First fucking thing he did when I said to him was to tell me to call him Regina.
What did you say?
>oh i get it, its like Reggie but with a vagina, very clever. How much did that cost? Most expensive joke ever i guess.

Do you want me to tell you how to tie a noose or would you rather just blow your own head off?

5/7 would rather fuck a mentally ill dude than a nigger

When did you know you were a "girl" ?

It's cruel that we let them live

clyp.it/sovt0y3e

I hope you're paying attention, OP, consider your experience a warning shot. NEVER put your dick in crazy, or you will pay. Female hormones make females irrational, putting them into a literal cross-dressing maniac is an invitation to self-inflicted crazy.

You are a degenerate dog, and your verbal slip save you worthless hide. Learn and grow, or get rolled, probably someday by a faggot with an identity crisis.

Why can't we lobotomize trannies with a .50 cal round?

A couple years ago a youtuber I watched put a few guide videos out, I don't know if hers are still up but similar ones definatley are. Search for things like trans voice training.
Basically you just work on moving your vocal cords higher, like trying to pull them up. at first it will be garbage, but over time they'll be able to go higher and it will get easier.
I would just talk in games to practice as much as I could, and I got in the habit of talking to my dogs. I'm home alone most of the day so I have a lot of time to just talk/sing to them.

>I was going to have one over, because I wanted head

>prozac
Yep.
Antidepressants cause this to happen.
You think you are a girl because of a pill.
You'll realize this one day and it will hurt.

Is that you, Ivan? W-what happened?

I don't understand. Are you saying these people try joining the military or having sex with a lot of women in an attempt to make themselves more comfortable in their own body? If they're homosexual and only attracted to the same-sex, then why not just stay as a gay man or a lesbian woman? Why wouldn't they, after realizing that their attempts to make themselves straight aren't working, just try to come to terms with being attracted to the opposite sex?

I feel like I'm missing something here

Like physically pulling the vocal cords up, or just like in pitch?