#ALLINONTHEAMERICAN

Floyd Mayweather is going to build a wall and knock that Irish fuck; the fuck out of here!!! #ALLINONTHEAMERICAN!!! @FloydMayweather #Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5UdMnyms5E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3JvdVAcRAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huh

I can't stand Mayweather but the Irishman is going to embarrass himself if he's dumb enough to actually do this.

Holy shit, a black boxer. That's something i didn't saw for a while.

>implying a boxer and an MMA fighter would ever fight each other

Are you retarded, nigger? They're completely different sports.

Go kill yourself, fucking marketing shill.

>hurrhurr who wins?????

The boxer if it's boxing rules.
The mma fighter if it's mma rules.

The funny thing is we've already tried this and it was stupid as fuck.

Muhammad Ali fought a Japanese wrestler.

The Jap just laid on floor and kicked at Ali.

Stupid as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5UdMnyms5E

Mayweather, McGregor, and the media have been teasing at a match for months and MGregor even got a pro boxing license for the US.

But you're right, it almost certainly won't happen.

If he fights him in a boxing match at worst he just takes a shit ton of money and claims it's not his expertise so the loss doesn't even matter.

The only one who really has anything to lose is the dumb fuck fans who are going get played to pay for a Mayweather fight again

It's all coming from MacGregor, not Mayweather. The coon is retired. I agree with you though that it's retarded to think suddenly switching sports and fighting the former heavyweight champ as your first bout is a good idea.

take your nigger loving shit to Sup Forums

>something something WHITE BOIS

welterweight*

Damn, if only Ali could dodge jap as swiftly as he did 'nam.

>plebbit memes on Sup Forums

drink a gallon of bleach and shove a stick up your dickhole

>But you're right, it almost certainly won't happen.

Don't bet against it. The take in this for both of them will be enough to make this happen. It's about money and they're going make a shit ton.

The fight won't be worth a shit though.

What are you talking about? I see this shit constantly on Sup Forums.

That's MEN to you, boy.

holy shit what is this i havent laughed this hard in fucking days

floyd is a steroid nigger who won cuz of refs

hop this helps

who ..the ..fook .. is that?!
listen to this bum

how many idiots like you said exactly the same stupid shit with all his fight

>he'll get rag dolled bro
>he's been exposed bro
>my boy Aldo too fast *ko
>my boy Alverez too strong *ko

you and that chimp will get ktfo

u mad wite boi

manny would do it. he would fight anything actually. thats how pinoys are.

dude on the left is now a tranny fyi

Cannot w8 for king conor to knock out runny mayweather for an easy 100mil

there is context to this

the day before the fight alis people had the rules changed so that kicks were only allowed from the floor, and no takedowns. That said inoki had a very good fight given they took all his tools away

something else people don't know is this almost ended alis career and he needed emergency surgery to repair his knee because those kicks really fucked it up

>be connor
>crazy irishman dgaf
>do illegal takedown
>ground and pound a little before the ref pulls him off
>spit on mayweather
>declare himself the winner
>steal the mic and announce his next ufc fight
>moving up to heavyweight
>drop mic and walk out
Mark my words,

No state athletic commission would clear a 0-0 boxer to fight a 49-0 boxer.

Plus Mayweather would beat McGregor 120-108 in a boring ass fight.

connor couldn't even cut it against a mediocre 170, hes the king of the manlets

I hope this is bait

Any pro welter weight would make McGregor look like a chump. He's a fighter not a boxer. He looks away and turns his head when he throws a hook, his feet are a mess and that's just for starters. you know nothing

Why would Mayweather take this fight? He has a zillion dollars and an undefeated record. No point risking his legacy against a wild potato nigger.

McGregor isn't a boxer though. Boxing is completely different, mayweather has trained for decades to get a natural feel of the proper range, which is much closer than mma.

you can't break instincts, and mcGregor doesn't have any boxing instincts. its just going to take floyd faking a kneetap to catch him everytime. he will pick mcgregor apart with ease.

i would give mcgregor a fair chance in a kickboxing match, but not a boxing match.

The 170 he fought is a 155 fighter who also moved up.

McGregor is a manlet. Watch video of him in public. He always puffs out his chest and flexes his traps/lats to seem as big as possible because he's fucking 5'8" 160 lbs

He'd have to get to 147 to fight Floyd, not gunna happen

So even our women stump niggers now? Daum, son.

>stealing quotes from some some boxfag and resenting them as yours

Who gives a shit about a legacy when you can make $200 million for one fight

>McGregor is a manlet
It's true. He looks like a kid holding replica WWE belts.

If it's boxing rules (and it sounds like it would be), it would be easy as fuck for him and lower risk than pretty much any other opponent he could select.

Considering how Floyd picked his fights, I'm pretty sure his legacy means everything to him. And he already has enough money for reading lessons he should be fine.

he was the champ in UFC at 145 and 155 he can make 147

>implying mayweather isn't the inferior manlet

Manny used to be that way, maybe. Since Juan Manuel Marquez knocked him out (many people think Manny actually died for a couple of minutes), he's been quite a bit less rowdy.

youre silly if you think this would happen in modern mma vs boxing fight

It wouldn't, I'm just saying it's a stupid idea.

I don't think the outcome would be any less ridiculous.

Mayweather has the biggest fucking ego in the world - - comparing himself and McGregor to an elephant and an ant respectively. That's the only reason he won't do it.

I can still feel that punch after all these years.

ali was a nigger fag
overrated

your silly if you think a mma fighter couldnt box against a boxer aswel, mma fighters training boxing all the time.. its not magic... a good striker is a good striker... they should have it in mma rules, which is an actualy fight... but i wouldnt discount conner or another good striker in boxing rules either... conner has a massive reach, speed and alot of power for his size.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3JvdVAcRAg

you bums all sound the same ..5 seconds in and I can't tell this thread from the video