What happens over here?

I'm testing my magical skills by summoning new zealanders.

What do you guys do here other than chill next to Australia?

sheep shaggin and maori preppin

They apparently become lesbians, and then travel to Canada to work at the cafe down the street from me which is entirely staffed by Kiwi dykes.

A few of them are qt 3.14x but unfortunately that genetic line stops here, and no further.

what does the average kiwi look like?

I see that one dude squatting, did they descend from slavs?

fuck off were full

Fuck all really mate.

it looks like my magic worked

how is daily life in NZ?

Pls no. I worked in a cafe back when studying and got a lot of American tourists. They are the worst people and customers I've ever had to deal with.

Fuck off, we're full

terrible dead bodies everywhere while maoris are eating the survivors now fuck off

Fuck off we're full.

you saying the maori's are getting chinese take out aye

close the border and give us back our maoris

also this i'm tired of nz deporting their roadhog cannibals here

Kiwis are just a bunch of meth addicts, the whole nation is basicly a meth lab

Mad max?

They have the most technologically advanced earthquake machine ever made, and they test it occasionally.

What do you want to know

>ID: nig
I just wanted to know how things are and what life is like in one of the smaller parts of the anglosphere

Mexico should nuke both.

after visting the states, pretty comfy.

Red pill depression

isreal, that trick only works once

>mexican nuclear engineers

Shiggy

boipucc

Sluzzas of the human and ovine varieties

>Trying to be like their Australian brother

Ask me anything.

are maoris your nig nogs?

18 and a beauty queen from auckland. Its great our government subsidizes hormones, we truely are a little satanic, alcohol drenched island.

gimme dat boipucci now

There are four kinds of maoris.

Poor ones that emulate American nigger culture. Not quite as bad because they can't get guns, but still pretty bad.

Poor ones that are hard working, work menial labour and are generally pretty funny and good to talk with. Usually got some islander in them.

Middle class ones that are white in every way except skin colour.

Rich ones that own land, are part of a maori nationalist movement and are constantly demanding upper class welfare from the government in the form of reparations (that our Jewish prime minister happily gives them).

Australians are generally scum, but its great doing their high paid jobs better than them, as their hold on the nation continues to slip away to foreigners. Thanks for the visa free travel m8!

>aussie and kiwi rounding up last in the paddock
>kiwibro spots a lone ewe with her head stuck in fence
>aussie sees cuzbro walking down to the bottom of the paddock, dropping his pants
>not again
>kiwibro finishes
walks back up to the ute
>aussie is disgusted
>kiwibro says 'cant knock it till youve trieed et bras
>fuck off
>kiwi keeps bangin on about sheep shagging, aussiebro had enough
>ALL RIGHT CUNT ILL TRY IT BUT IF YOU TELL ANYONE IM GOING TO DED SET FUCING KILL YOU
>aussie bro slinks down to where the ewe is still leaking from le sheepgina
>drops dacks
>sticks head in fence

Uggh. Sorry about that mate. Lesbians are fucked in the head, better that these stupid snowflakes are over there, we've got far too many young lezzers shitting up downtown Wellington.

oshie?

i dont want to slut out my boipuss online

Nice

Want to know how it works? It bends the laws of reality to remove chunks of earth from the crust, creating voids.

Where do those chunks go?

Fuck off we're full.

you and that CHCH fag need to get out

>as their hold on the nation continues to slip away to foreigners

Mate, we don't even take that many immigrants in. Maybe like a few thousand a year, which definently isn't enough to make our country "slip away" from us.

We send illegals to shitty little islands, or the U.S if you haven't heard

I feel what made nz special is evaporating. Everyday it seems more and more like a smaller version of everywhere else. A big hotch potch of every trend and globalist agenda.

Daily life in NZ is based AF

Perfect summation.

I've got plenty of time for the working class guys and the middle class 'white' maoris.

The nigger tier and elite ones are scum, pure scum who offer nothing. Thankfully their numbers are relatively small. Can go weeks without seeing either.

Just did a haka lads.

I've heard that NZ is basically the Canada of the other side of the world, is that true?

im already out?

Basically:

Australia = United States

New Zealand = Canada

Indonesia = Mexico

no fuck off we still have a flag

shut the fuck up gay cunt come over the ditch and ill glass you

New Zealand = New Zealand
Australia = China
Canada = Leaf

n i g g e r s

Yea

They full.

Ur flooded with gooks, you take in a lot more than a few thousand. I thought aussie was a stronghold, disappointed it is falling to the yellows. You took in 168,000 in 2015, mainly chang and prajeet. F

I want to like New Zealanders but they're so fucking cucked by the BMC

you meet a white kiwi and he'll literally just launch into a rant praising how hard working and amazing and strong and cool and good in bed with his wife Maoris are

I don't know if they're just too afraid of them to speak ill, or if it's genuine Canada-tier bull prepping we're dealing with here...

Oh you're talking about Chinks

F

That's the best comparison I have ever read

Some half maori girls are sexy and love the conquering cock of the white man.

Enjoy your abos and meth fried whores ya cunt

She not so hot nw sheez been on the pipe for 10yrs m8

>tfw you live in a 100% white/Asian neighborhood because the houses on the north shore are 1M+

fuck off, we are better than indonesia.

Whats the equivalent of A FUCKING LEAF for NZ?

nothing because we are not cucks who chose to change their flag

A
FUCKING
FERN

>Maori preppin

We breed out the Maori. We did to them what the Muslims will do to Europe. There's no pure bloods left and we use their culture to sell knickknacks to tourists

south island

This desu.

Have been called baby leaf and wannabe leaf before. Had to turn off device and go workout desu

>A
>FUCKING
>CONSTELLATION

Check em', Sheep shagger i guess..

How so

DELET THIS

New Zealand = sheep
mate

FERN

Oh I know, were fucked too. Auckland is a fucking disgrace, paradise for beta manlets who like han snatch.

To think of the shit houses ppl pay a million for in that traffic infested fest. 10% of the pop is chinese, its desperately trying to catch up with sydney at 19%

Hell, the new mayor sold a book signed and gifted from xi jinping for $250,000 at a chinese fundraiser for his campaign. They have zero foresight.

11% of the population look like that.

And none of them are full blooded anyway. The full blooded Maori are a lot darker then this modern lot. (Laughable how many white people I know who claim they are "Maori" when they are whiter then me)

Most of the whites who came here were from Ireland and Britain. Not criminals like Australia either but descent stock.

other than chill, live in Australia ;)

Chinese or Pajeets, which are worse?

I used to live there, this isn't far from the truth.

Pajeets by a longggg shot

Fair enough

>What do you guys do here other than chill next to Australia?

NZ is chill as fuck.

So many people want to move here to escape the madness of western liberalism at the moment.

Every single Brit iv met over the past 5 years iv asked "Why did you come to NZ"

All of them have said because of immigration and the new immigrants ruining everything.

Irony

Get sunburnt to fuck

Chinese, 100%

Indians have their flaws, but are commonwealth and peaceful, still have a soul

you think you have it bad

and actually play sports

There's nothing there but Maoris and earthquakes. It's really shit. Fuck off away from my innawoods.

Enjoy coming black cap teams being full of em

Different heat here, bro. Spent yonks in both, NZ definitely has a roasting heat. Spend even an hour in it and you're redder than a beet. I can spend most of the day in the Aussie sun no worries though

This

Trust me, Pajeets would be worse. They are niggers. Chinks may not have souls, but atleast chinks don't commit crimes on the level of those fuckers.

Chink women are also hot too
They are honourery whites

Yeah that NZ heat sure is a killer m8.

chinks commit more crime than indians in nz

I'd trust a north korean nuclear engineer to make a quality nuclear weapon long before I'd trust a mexican nuclear engineer

How long have you spent over here m8? Don't talk shit if you don't know what you're talking about.

Actualllyyy...

At a rate proportionate to their population? There's much more chinks than there are Indians

This. There are more sheep than people here what do you think happens? They have much in common with the goatfuckers

Found the chink

What about the tonnes of methamphetamine imported to Australia and the west annually, all sponsered by the CCP?

All just a bit of fun right?

Open your fucking eyes, they fucking hate you.

whats that got to do with chinks committing more crime than indians