Hofer General - Nimble Kickl Edition

After meming Donald Trump into office we need to light the spark of the great uncucking in the German countries. Hofer taking the office will ensure protecting Austria and the Eastern EU from the Muslim hordes.

>Election date
4th December 2016

>Candidates
- Norber Hofer from FPÖ which are essential Republicans + Health care. He is a kind of Pence with environmental agenda but without death penalty.
- Alexander Van der Bellen as "independent" but is essential the Greens' candidate. Low Energy Sanders with the dogma "if the political situation is stressful a politician must lie".

Please note that the "ÖXIT" is a meme pushed by the left to spread fear in the population to get more votes for VdB. Hofer only wants to leave the EU as the last resort if it does not start to protect its border etc (similar to "we should never take anything from the table" dogma of Trump).

>Interested in the FPÖ?
Read their program: fpoe.at/fileadmin/user_upload/www.fpoe.at/dokumente/2015/2011_graz_parteiprogramm_englisch_web.pdf (Hofer was the main Author of it).

>Last debate
youtube.com/watch?v=xB27EEe9cvU
>Leftists' "Fuck Hofer" March on Saturday
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/30/left-wing-extremists-plan-anti-hofer-march-day-austrian-election/
>Stefan finally made a video
youtube.com/watch?v=TVoSAPxaVr8
>2nd latest debate
youtube.com/watch?v=ilMqv2YNfcE
>3rd latest debate
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsYOEUijjQ
>Rally in Mils bei Imst, Tyrol
youtube.com/watch?v=HhuTO1UrArI
>Latest presidential polls
neuwal.com/wahlumfragen/index.php?cid=75#focus (scroll down)
>FPÖ channel on Youtube
youtube.com/user/FPOETVonline/featured

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uWzzbmvSpCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tl;dr for Austria's election events:
- early 2016 Austria schedules presidential election
- establishment assumes the left-wing candidate (VDB) will win
- surprise: right-wing candidate Norbert Hofer looks poised to win
- Austrian political establishment panics
- April, Hofer wins election prior to (((postal ballot))) count
- antifa helps to count postal ballots
- Surprise, surprise: VDB miraculously "wins" once muh postal ballots are counted
>muh postal ballots
- June, Brexit wins, despite 95% certain predictions of Remain win
- Austrian constitutional court (somehow) declares election null and void due to postal ballot shenanigans
- Presidential election re-run is rescheduled for October
- Hungary re-schedules it's own "Fuck You, EU!" referendum for same day in October
- Austrian political establishment panics
- Ballots sent out for re-run of Austrian presidential election have (((faulty glue))) and can't be (((sealed))). Are you fucking kidding me? Re-run (((cancelled))).
- Cancelled re-run is now rescheduled for early December
- Meanwhile, Trump wins general election, despite 98% certain prediction of Shillary win
- Austrian re-re-run of Presidential election (TBD)

Hofniggers are going to get BTFO

Good luck Austria. Smart people of the world have our fingers crossed for you. Make us proud.

Machen Österreich Groß wieder!

(Did i get that right? Soz if that's not correct, my German ain't all that.)

No.

>Austria

Everyone knows we're Germany's best cousin

After the last debate I have really got hope that he will make it.

>Machen Österreich Groß wieder!
Almost. You wrote it like Yoda would do it.
>Machen Österreich wieder groß!

bump

I was hoping he would win, until I saw this video of a Holocaust survivor.
youtu.be/uWzzbmvSpCQ
We can't let that happen again!

This is so fucking blue-pilled, kill me already. She basically denies reality and just goes full "muh holocaust".

Hungary is already protecting the Eastern EU. Orbán is already doing his job, while people are still fucking around here.

And there are also very suspicious rumors about Hofer...

Cheers man! Much appreciated.

Nah. That's not gonna work anymore. I'm Jewish and I'm sick of leftists finding one of us who will shill for their agenda. Let's do this Norbert! Piss off the bbc and CNN.

Mfw Newspapers over here say she is the biggest winner of the election

Van Der Bellend is the most disgusting of these leftists except for Merkel. Isn't he literally a Greensfag?

He is.

She probably is. Students (12 and upwards) have to listen to holocaust survivors in school to get an idea how it was during the war - which isn't a bad thing.

The bullshit is that they use that unconformable feeling from the voter's youth to implant the message that Hofer is really literally Hitler. Meanwhile Muslims are the greatest threat to Jews in Austria (says even the Jewish council).

>Isn't he literally a Greensfag?
He claims to be independent but when he was asked by a moderator why he runs as independent he answered (not exaggerated): "If I hadn't said that I wouldn't had any chance."

Well if the story is used as propaganda it's fucking amnoying. I never read about that election in our Newspapers until that article and now everyone thinks Hofer is literally Hitler.
Wtf I love open borders now.

hey austria ,what would be the best station/website for watching vote counting ?

Im really interested how posts like this are a thing
>Stupid?
>Shilling for fun?
>Paid to Shill?

Think he's just having a laugh, mate.

I actually don't know. Last time I just watched ORF. But you won't have access to ORF from outside the German speaking room.

So therefore I recommend DiePresse.com (Austrian newspaper). They do a very good live coverage of the presidential election. But it's in German without subtitles.

Make Austria Free Again

thanks buddy, nice digits too

So when do people vote? Is it today or tomorrow?

A hofer victory would be the perfect way to cap off 2016.

>Is it today or tomorrow?
tomorrow our time, today NZ time...

tommorow maybe round 11 kiwi time

the only way to stop "le muslim hordes xD" is if you western faggots stop funding saudis and airdropping weapons to wahhabi terrorists.

god damn you people are stupid. you deserve to have your country invaded by the monsters you yourself created and support.
fuck you.

Cheers. I'll know when to be monitoring Sup Forums then

Osterreich wieder gross machen sounds better.

Austria does not fund anyone. The US and its puppet Germany are funding Saudis and ISIS. Everyone else is just a pawn in their game.

nice one
saved

well you don't seem to understand that austria stopped selling weapons to the near east in 2010

there is literally no excuse not to vote tomorrow.

I have to work at 14:00 and still go voting before that.

leave the eu

Is Iran the new leaf?

Elect Hofer and you can join V4, rakušáci