youtube.com/watch?v=hpUagCxpwyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plot twist: God is Satan

>the nephilim are people
K

im more concerned about how many blood sacrifices god asked for

hell he even demanded his sons blood to sate his rage

He doesn't exist though

There is a reason not to reply to leaf posters.

Becoming a Dad chilled him out a bit

No. He gave up some of His powers to become a man and to get murdered for you in order to cancel out your period. On the tree on which you had your first period

you still salty at him for the AIDS virus OP?

The government lab one? Zika? Or the one for Charlie Sheen?

you guys have a mental illness

>God: im pissed for some reason...WELP time to send myself down to go get killed to sate my rage. Even though ill be given many opportunities to not die (Romans sisnt want to kill him, nor did the various lords of the land) im going to do everything in my powers as human to get killed

ya, totally makes sense

Well not positivity pass for you!

He wanted us to walk with Him freely and have a good relationship. He gave us a paradise. There was only one rule. And you STILL insert benis inside the one and only rule breaker. That's all we ever do. Lisa Simpson made a tooth people. They worshipped. We create electrical appliances and trust them more than God. We are vain fallen greedy selfish narcissistic pissants

>not

It's funny how you think your lives actually matters to God. Your lives were given you to test you, to see what you will do with them.

Satan is trying to get you into hell and he cannot do it by killing you. He nneds you alive so you can sin.

t*rk of all people gets it

>i have brain problems

Satan can kill you if God lets him kill you. The wages of sin is death so Christ dying. God in Christ, dying. Is the sacrifice to pay for this. Blood is important

>I tell generalised ad hom anecdotes in greentext fashion with fuck all else

Im so scared, what if there is actual heaven & hell. I dont want to be tortured for eternity :/

>implying sodom and gomorrah didn't absolutely deserve it

we need more smiting today

so according to that graph 0>10

Once you have Salvation you cannot lose it. So you must believe Christ is the Son of God. As God. To die for you. To save you. Then turn away from sin. Do not blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Do not deny Christ in front of men.

hi norm

Their sin was being inhospitable angelic gang rapists

it's a 3d graph

their sin was being an entire city of deplorable sodomites (hence the name) thieves, murderers, and other assorted losers

how is satan supposed to kill people from hell

The name of what. It's a demonym. What do you call a person from arizona? Kansas? Massachusetts? Are those things also verbs or proper nouns? Do these places have dances that take up their names? No. A sodomite is a person from sodom or an inhospitable gang rapist of angels

How do TV magicians put their hands through glass and have frogs appear from their mouths?

When I was about 7 and my religious mother told me about hell, I asked her if I'm not in my body would the burning actually hurt?

The only entity with just authority to actually kill someone kills the most people.

What a terrible book.

Don't put yourself on the same level as God. You don't compare. Additionally, you only derive any worth from God. Tear Him down and you tear down yourself.

WITH God, you are innately valuable, justified and righteous by virtue of your being, not your actions. You can not add to it, but He can, for He is greater still.

WITHOUT God, you are an odd collection of particles, purposeless and without designs. Hardly any more novel than a rock or a turd.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
Remember that song "hole at the bottom of the sea"? That was filmed in a hole at the bottom of the sea

>black magic

he never got sent to hell, he got kicked out of heaven to earth

Yes. And about this sodom thing. Angels don't have a gender. If you search about this it says homosexual rape. The gays were really done wrong by zionist translations

>sodomite: a person who engages in sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.

The word sodomite comes from Sodom because that's what they were doing. Leave it to a leaf to not know something and insult someone based on their knowledge.

God being a vindictive asshole in the old testament comes from the fact that the original Hebrews were polytheists. They created stories that made the god they wanted to worship biggerer and betterer than every other god.

Hell is called the unseen. Demons work under satan's direction. There will be a final judgment and a lake of fire. But yes he does roam this earth

The dictionaries are FULL of lies

This kind of makes me doubt the video I posted but now I'm getting a bit too kabbalistic

Leaf.

Jesus Christ, leaf, it's a common English word.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy

There, you want more proof? Ask someone what your dad does on his days off.

Hell is basically eternal existence without God and heaven is eternal existence in the presence of God.
Which makes hell sound much worse than a lake of fire unless you're a hat tipper

youtube.com/watch?v=hpUagCxpwyY

>Angels don't have a gender.

Citation needed

God =/= Jesus brah

>Hell is basically eternal existence without God

That idea is only like 600 years old. Before that you could go to a pretty nice place if you didn't follow God, but were virtuous.

What exactly where the nephilim anyway, and why did god kill them?
Nephilim got barely any mention in the bible.

Half demon half human.

Basically hercules.

Has the Bible ever had a clear definition of what a demon is?
Our modern version seems to consistently have:
>red skin
>curly horns
>spade tail
>hooves

But older depictions can be more abstract.

that's what they taught at catholic school
before that was it the teaching that hell is actually fire and shit *smacks lips*

I converted because your argument was not an argument.

why would satan kill people? turning them against god is his greatest pleasure. they can't do that while dead. think about it, dumb ass

Yes.

The bible explains they were angels but rebelled following a course of selfishness and pride.

Artistic impressions are exactly that, just art.

To add, when Satan was an angel he was described as one of the most beautiful, but he let it go to his head.

There is a lot of misinformation out there, so be careful what people tell you. It probably isn't the best place to ask questions here considering all the trolls.

Lol in the quran satan didnt kill a single human , based satan the hero that we dont deserve

Satan doesn't want to smite people, he wants to get people sent to Hell.