Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahaha cucks.

I think it's more that religious shit skins are being like crazy

Wew, you sure showed me.

*breeding

Atheism is a religion?

It's not because fewer people are becoming atheists, OP. More and more westerners become atheists every day and among western white people atheism is growing.

Atheism worldwide is shrinking because of third worlders breeding like rabbits. Every day thousands of new muslim kiddies are born. This is literally why you have this misleading stat you mention in your OP

as much as 'off' is a channel

ATHEISM ISN'T A RELIGIOUS YOU LITERAL RETARD. RELIGIONS AREN'T DEFINED ON SOME FAITH ABOUT WHETHER THERE IS OR ISN'T A GOD, IT'S AN ENTIRE MORAL SYSTEM FOUNDED AROUND SOME ARBITRATOR IN THE SKY. ATHEISM BY DEFINITION ISN'T A RELIGION

Yup.

For example, here's an atheist church

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

There are many like it. Imagine the smell...

>Worldwide
who cares? 2.5 billion of the people on the planet live in two countries, all that matters is the anglosphere and some honorary european countries

Atheism is faith in naturalism. It is a religion.

Agnostic is not a religion, because it is faith in nothing.

/thread
Agnostic theist master race

Thank g*d for Christian and Muslim shitskins outbreeding whites, what?

No, you're using false definitions of atheism and agnosticism.
Atheism is faith in nothing.
Agnosticism is a position where you don't think God's existence or lack thereof can be known for certain.
Gnosticism is the opposite.
Gnostic Atheism is a minority of atheists, but what you and most people think it is.

By faith in nothing, I mean lack of faith in anything.

>world population
>muslims and niggers outbreeding everything
I wager it's increased, it's just shrinking relatively.

Atheism means they believe there is no god. Without a god, all things must be created by natural processes. Something that has never been proven. Therefore it requires faith and magical thinking. It is a religion.

Atheism isn't shrinking, it's growing. The problem is that islam is growing much faster causing losses in the population. I have no doubt that as education around the world improves religion will begin to die out.

> atheism is a religion

Are you retarded or just trolling? Atheism is defined as a lack of belief in god (not necessarily a belief that there is no god as agnostic atheists are atheists). A religion requires a combination of actions and beliefs held due to faith.

Don't worry, your bronze age superstitions will die out, but it will probably be overtaken by islam first.

It's actually because the soviet union collapsed and other commie atheist governments are losing their grips on society's religious views. Do actually read the literature, mr Fedora.

Recommended books: Shall the religious inherit the earth?, The world's religions in numbers, The twilight of atheism.

or just muslim countries happen to breed more children and atheists tend to not have more than 2 of them.

I don't mind being the minority if I'm right.

Agnostic atheist is master race. It's the only logical conclussion. If you can't prove the existence of god, then by default he doesn't exist. You don't need to disprove the existence of god because just not how the scientific method works. If any object exists merely because you can't prove it doesn't exist, then existence would become trivial as just about everything would exist.

Agnostic atheism isn't a religion. Some atheists are 'religious' but agnostic atheists aren't. That's why atheism isn't a religion.

>something that has never been proven

Unlike all that concrete truth in the bible. You devote your life to a lie started by a lying whore.

Trolling. Christianity is a Sup Forums meme. 90% of everyone on here is atheist

The problem with that argument is that no natural laws can explain the existence of anything. There is no cause for a beginning or the organization thereafter.

If there is a beginning there has to be a cause. We know there was a beginning. We also know that nothing creates nothing. So why is there anything at all?

Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox. They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Occam's razor would suggest it was created by intelligence that exists outside of time.

""""""""""""RELIGION""""""""""""

Jesus christ, dumb fuck.

>Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.
Why do you look at it that way instead of us just being finely tuned to the universe?

I just found Christianity and been reading the bible..faith is a wonderful thing.

You keep posting this same fucking dumbass thread over and over, and my reply is still the same: This is due to the population growth of third world imbeciles. In the developed world the non-religious segment of society is still growing.

>In the developed world the non-religious segment of society is still growing.
Not for long thanks for Christcucks importing those third world imbeciles and ensuring that there'll always be more where they came from.

Because stars die but are never born. Like a painting ageing from exposure to the elements.

Everything was put in place where it should be and now it is slowly winding down.

A white atheist is the same as a white Jew. Impossible.

Why would it be impossible?

>Because stars die but are never born.
Look at the Carina Nebula long enough and you'll be disproven on that.

Gas that has light is not a star. I can buy a tank of helium and inflate a balloon to prove that stars cannot create nuclear fusion on their own. Gas pressure is stronger than gravity.

In other news, not collecting coins is the fastest shrinking hobby.

>I can buy a tank of helium and inflate a balloon to prove that stars cannot create nuclear fusion on their own.
I doubt you have the money to buy the masses of gas needed to prove that.

I think it's more that no one wants to fuck a gross ass atheist faggot with zero morals

Marxism is on the way out. This is to be expected.

Fuck you chrisrsuckers

>

We have this thread every day.