Tell me Sup Forums

Tell me Sup Forums

What's wrong with male on male relationships?

Why am I not allowed to love a guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr4Bkzfv4pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's degenerate.

You're degenerate

Obama cannot protect you anymore.

Nothing wrong with it as long as one is a qt trap and the other is an actual man.

Because Faggots always end up pushing society's boundaries, undermining social norms and spreading their degenerate lifestyles like a noxious cancer.

IT spreads diseases.

Stop spreading disease.

Also read the whole fucking pic, the whole thing.

You're not gay, you're a manwhore that women aren't attracted to.

If women tried to drown you in pussy the minute you hit puberty you'd be straight.

There's nothing wrong with having a mental illness, user. Homosexuality much like autism is just a birth defect that you couldn't have controlled.

I see nothing wrong.

>Why am I not allowed to love a guy?

Because you asked for permission

>meaningless buzzwords

Ga uit mijn land

is this a thinly-veiled boipuss thread?

nothing is wrong with that, the problem is that you make to much noise about that nobody fucking care if you like cocks just enjoy it but shut the fuck up about that dont make degenerated carnivals or stupid naked protest DO IT QUIETLY

bigots oppose gay marriage and homosexuality because they dont was to see us being happy, simple as that :^)

If everyone became gay, life would cease to exist because your ruptured ass hole doesn't drop babies. Therefore it is obviously not natural and considered a mental illness

Jij eerst, Ahmed.

Because Gay men need to make sure everybody knows how special they are by looking the part of a faggot, and pretending to develop a lisp.

I know gay guys that are great people, but that's only because I couldn't tell they were homo till they told me.

Modern homosexuality is what's wrong.

What are you first, gay or a man?

Society wants you to identify with gay first and foremost. Constant fucking makes you animalistic and a slave to your sex drive.

Practice meditation. Ask from within how you can be not just gay, but a gay man. And come to peace with who you are completely.

see this>current year
>needing someone to validate your beliefs

stop being a little bitch and form your own belief system that has some backbone.

Geen grappen. Hop, schwinden, hup die grens over.

yeah but having dick in your bp feels pretty gr8

It's actually straighter to have a bf if he is cute and feminine than an actual woman. Especially if he has a feminine penis. Feminine men are more womanly than women because they are self-conscious about it.

Homophobes are truly the worst people. Their arguments against same sex relationships just consist of "it makes me feel icky seeing two guys holding hands"

I'm radically pro LGTB and consider anyone who isn't a idiot

came here to post this

faggots ITT reply to it

Define the NATURAL

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr4Bkzfv4pE

And there was and still existing a lot of cultures where homosexuality is normal and ((natural)).

It's gay yo

You're allowed to love a guy. Just don't pretend it's the same as a guy loving a girl. And don't try to have us pretend along with you.

You are allowed.
It's just doomed to fail, as homosexual relationships can't advance beyond the intense love lust period, and just get replaced like even straight relationships do now thanks to hookup culture.

noone cares faggot...
this isnt even Sup Forums related.... take your sexual frustration at being too ugly to get a girl or guy to your containment board.

Because you can't make children, and even if you do somehow get one, they really do need a mom and a dad. Any kind of behavior that inhibits the creation and proper care of a great next generation to keep the country going is literally "degenerate" to society.

Also, homosexuals tend to have higher rates of promiscuity, disease, ect.

However, I do believe there's enough evidence to prove gay people are just gay and there's nothing to do about it. They only make up less than 4% of the population anyways. So I'm all for equal legal rights and being civil and nice, but NOT glorification or normalization like we have now.

Gay men tend to well groomed and in great shape. This makes no sense.

this

Being gay is bad because if your scared of pussy your mentally ill but being bisexual is good because both dick & pussy are good

oh look this thread again by the same fucking faggot

Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1

Homos are so wicked and degenerate they have to be killed outright.

That sums it up pretty well desu.

BOIPUCCI PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

>Tfw no German bf

Natural as in when sperm and egg combine to make life. Something two fags can't do. Vaginal and dick for procreation. Your ass hole is to rid excrement, not what you use it for scum

nothing inherently wrong with it, but don't try to promote the values that stem from it, and realize that you are morally obligated to accept lower social status as a result of it.

natural as in to occur in nature. Y'know the very definition of natural.

>hey everyone im gay look at me im so special gay gay gay
Every time you faggots post here you go out of your way to draw attention to your sexual orientation. Get an actual personality that goes beyond your faggotry and then maybe people will begin to respect you.

Sure thing Ahmed. The problem is, with even the smallest bit of empowerment, those attention whores throw pride parades and everything. Disgusting.

Wheres my straight pride parade huh?

Beacuse degeneracy breeds horrors

> only reproduction is natural
God, how stupid americans can be

Because not having children makes you selfish. All you care about is another mans anus and no baby can come from there.

Muh degeneracy. Muh sodomy on angels who had no gender. Muh male rapists in prisons. Muh zionism. Muh lobsters. Muh xq28 gene. Muh hormones. Muh surrogates

>faggots attack appeal to nature fallacy, cry bigotry or dont justify it as usual

need a pretty bitch

>Just don't pretend it's the same as a guy loving a girl
Yeah.
Loving a guy is much better than loving a girl.

>tfw I just want to be cute for a big guy
>tfw 95% of gays all just want to fuck clones of themselves
>tfw none of them want a relationship, just casual unprotected HIV spreading sex and then they want you to leave after getting them off
It fucking sucks

>this thread again

Honestly I can't believe the Russian flag I'm pretty dissapointed. You sure you're not Swedish or canadian?

The device that you've typed this from is not "natural". The clothes you wear aren't "natural". The "it's not natural" excuse is invalid because us humans are intelligent. Besides, plenty of animals have homosexual sex... so it is natural.

Also, the world is overpopulated as it is. Oil is running out, honey bees are dying meaning that agriculture as a whole will die. Gays are doing us a huge favour by not adding anymore people into this world.

One last point. Straight couples have abandoned/abused their children in the millions. It's the gays that tend to adopt or foster care these children. Another favour gays do for us.

>Why am I not allowed to love a guy?
Bit gay m8.

Nothing. Fuck haters.

I'm gay, but I still walk, talk, look and act just like any straight guy you see out there, probably even more masculine than most. Except my sexual attraction is with the same sex. I'm a straight man stuck in a gay man's body.

I'm not a degenerate, I don't want to have sex with random people. I am scared of catching any disease or virus. I want a monogamous relationship. I just want to come out to my family and friends. I want them to know who I really am because I am tired of hiding my real identity. I know they will accept me for who I am, but I am scared. I don't want my siblings to treat me differently especially my brothers. Also my friends. They are all homophobic.

I just want to live freely. I want to be ME. I just wish that if I do come out to people, they will realize that I will still be me and I will not change. I will not turn feminine, I will not start wearing make up, I will still have my manly voice, everything!

its normal you bigot

I'm actually all for faggots coming out of the closet, it's better than hiding it. There are too many cases of Africans/niggers hiding it because gayness is social suicide for them, getting married but buttfucking other men on the side, and then they spread disease to their wives and eventual children, before coming out and ditching their family. Shit's fucked up.

So yeah, as I said I support fags coming out of the closet. Keeps things cleaner. But there is no reason for you to get married. At all.

Because being a feminine faggot is degenerate...
My ancestors are smiling down on me OP, can you say the same?

>you will continue your bloodline

Dude I've got a gay friend I've known almost my whole life and he acts normal. I've got no problem with gays who act like men other than the potential disease aspect.
It's the sissified effeminate fairies who prance around with little rainbow tutus and talk about sucking dick all day that drive me up the wall.

>Look Mom I posted it again!

Funny how all of you are talking about reproducing and bloodlines while I'm sure most of you are balding virgins and will stay like that.

It's kind of hilarious.

because we are born to reproduce, that's the only reason why we're born, and you fail it

cause you a faggot, go shot yourself fag. You people breaded the left

I don't mind homos, I just don't like faggots.

So niggers in your country doing better job than you, just surrender to them.

It's gay.

We are born to serve God. How many children did Christ have, Dan Brown? Zero. St Paul? Alexander the Great? Lincoln? Hitler? A frog who likes a board of frogs. Surprise surprise

I honestly dont care who or what you chose to love as long as it doesn't interfere with my daily activities.

I just want to suck a nice uncut canadian willy, lad

>It's the sissified effeminate fairies who prance around with little rainbow tutus and talk about sucking dick all day that drive me up the wall.
>s-stop liking what i d-don't like!!

A ceiling-pointer that pressure washes them too? Mmm

Go ahead and be gay, I don't fucking care. Just don't shove it in my face.

no one cares what you do

hnggggg

You can tell they're both almost fully hard

Judging from my experience why is it only feminine gay men who like to let every one in a 10 meter radius know how much they love sucking cock? It's not like straight women do this in public.

>Loving a guy is much better than loving a girl.
An opinion only shared by you and the ~1.8% of men who identify as gay. The exception to the heterosexual rule.

>women
Yeah. Only cause the fall of mankind. Most "straights" are ooga booga hand eggs and penis the rest of the time

Why is it only straight males who like to let everyone in a 10 meter radius know how much they like boobs and female ass?

It works both ways, stupid breeder.

It's an empty existence (without children) and eventually leads to pedophilia when you get old and you need something novel to stimulate your diminished sex-drive.

When you're gay your entire identity is sexual, I've never heard a gay guy stop talking about sex/appearance related things.

Aids cures fags, faggot

There is nothing wrong with it. The problem is when you try to tell other people they need to be okay with it.

No really.

I'm really really glad that I don't like women.

Men are just better in every way.

Matthew 19:11, 19:12
Word of Jesus over some kike in the desert.

I have lived in San Francisco for twenty years. In all of my time here, interacting with and being surrounded by queers constantly, I have never once witnessed this fabled gay "love."

What I see is men given over to their worst imaginable impulses and being freed from the regular consequences of those impulses--worse, seeing them magnified a hundredfold to the point that many of them regularly die simply because they are so sexually active that all of them inevitably contract some conjunction of STDs.

You have the occasional shutin but this is almost always because he has become too fat or unappealing to make the rounds anymore and fuck every guy at every bar in town every night of every week of every month. I have SEEN this faggotry firsthand and there is not an ounce of love or genuine emotion anywhere in it, you are sick people, men who have found a biological loophole allowing you to trigger the sexual endorphin releases in your brains without actually competing in the sexual marketplace like normal men. If your glorified masturbation sessions were a matter of your own psychological illness and nothing more than I would ignore you the way I ignore every other form of sexual deviant, but for reasons which are unimaginable to me, you have chosen your particular sick fetish to attempt to normalize and hold up as equal to the civilization-sustaining relationship between man and woman that has literally been the pillar of all human progress since the neolithic era.

You are also, I am convinced, mostly pedophiles. No doubt you are so inured to regular sex by your degenerate carousel of hedonism that you cannot even harden your dicks without the sight of virgin children exposed before you.

There is not a single thing to be gained by tolerating you and everything to lose. This has nothing to do with religion or god or spirituality. You are simply cancer.

You're the opposite side of my coin. I too want a traditional relationship with a boyish fag. Sadly you only exist in the internet.

Same is true for straight friends though, it's just tolerated.

cute legs user, did you shave?

trump is objectively more pro-gay than obama

this gives me a justified hatredboner

lust != love

Fags can't into love, that's why they're fags. Fix your shit, degenerate.

Because male sex drive. It's the reason they have to have anal sex 10 times a day with at least 3 different partners and have "poz parties." Women have sex drives but they like being chased. Gay men are both chasers hence they attract and fuck right away, all the time.
Doesn't happen except with niggers. The thing I can't stand about you fags is the fact that you think everyone else is as bad as you, whereas if you recorded yourself and the way you act and looked at it from an objective point of view, you'd see what a flagrant piece of shit you are and you'd probably want to knock the shit out of yourself.

It's not true for straight people, I don't sit around with guys talking about tits and ass. The closest it comes to that is rubbernecking when you drive by a cute girl.

>posts a happa
>netherlands
>pro-race mixing
>comes to a board called politically incorrect to post PC shit

kys

Fuck off, I keep that shit for either my close circle of friends or don't mention it at all, at least never in public.

Look, I don't mind you taking cock up the ass, whatever makes you happy. But why would you cut yourself short by putting up a homosexual fairy field everywhere you go and letting people identify you by just that? Isn't there more to you than sucking cock?

Doe gewoon normaal.