Doesn't white trash prove that any race can regress and become animalistic given the proper circumstances?

doesn't white trash prove that any race can regress and become animalistic given the proper circumstances?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2010/11/09/education/09gap.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spent my whole life around poor rural whites.
They are infinitely better than blacks.

There is a reason why the crime rate in wealthy black communities is STILL higher than the poorest white communities.

You can not compare the races user.

>circumstances
here's where you are wrong. white trash is trash because they are inherently trash.

>crime rate in wealthy black communities

Rappers and athletes? And if white trash or any white for that matter were prosecuted as much as blacks for stuff such as non-violent drug crimes, these crime rates would look DRASTICALLY different.

>wealthy black communities
do you just make this shit up

>wealthy black community

Those exist?

you should be asking the /asp/ergers

I know you mean it as satire, but incase people don't know, yes the wealthy blacks often self segregate when they get money.

how do you know this isn't the consequence of disproportionate policing?

Perhaps, but white trash families are still leagues ahead your typical black single mom household

>poor people exist among all races

SANDRA SULLY WITH THE LATE NEWS

If it is, you have to ask yourself why Asians aren't profiled the same by police for not being white?

sandy babe
is she still on?
I don't have tele anymore

this, most of them are just plain dumb. at least they arnt as fucking psychotic as blacks are.

>means
>averages
gr8 b8 m8 sag3d

This is why "White Trash" still doesn't come close to committing crime and murder at as high of rates as Dindus.

have you seen the 4chin score card?

Poor whites and white trash aren't necessarily the same.

It's proof that welfare can destroy any demographic with enough generations.

No idea either. Stopped watching the electric jew a while ago

White trash have sex with their cousins, drink alcohol when they're pregnant and put cow skulls on the hood of their trucks.

Niggers murder innocent people, get tattoos for how many people they've murdered, sling crack cocaine, loot and riot.

Nice try though you dirty kike.

Poor whites used to be better behaved but being in constant contact with niggers has niggerfied many of them.

White trash and asian trash (as in let's say rural chinks who cook dogs) are still far, far more civilized than black trash.

>what is Meth

November of the Current Year.

White trash are bad enough, it's when they emulate niggers do they hit the peak of trash

poor white communities still have very, very low crime rates compared to poor black communities

>A

Now compare that to webm related.

Until you see white trash openly terrorizing humans for fun, they will always be superior to niggers.

Damn that kid's shirt is cool

Niggers have murdered around 2000 humans in total this year alone.

It could, but there could also be genetics involved. Maybe the reason you have 4th generation white trash is because all 3 of your ancestors are idiots and you are too.

Honestly, I think the only thing that white trash proves is that regardless of the means/medians, every race has outliers that are shit.

>Niggers kill their criminals
>black lives matter
You literally cant make this shit up

Yes, however even white trash at its worst still don't go around killing their neighbors and destroying their communities.

and people think being a stoner is cool
>fucking potheads

This is easy to verify.

First, find a native reservation in Canada and go to it. Now walk around. Are you still alive? Did you catch TB or other infectious diseases from the abject 3rd world living conditions? Did you get robbed and stabbed?

If still alive proceed to any Somalian neighborhood in Toronto. Did you get shot? Is chimp fights happening in the middle of the street? Are there Somalis spraying gunfire at each other during a kids blockparty and hitting the kids? How fast from the time you drove into their neighborhood to the first stop light did you get jacked?

Now go to Newf rock Island where there is high unemployment and a lot of poverty, and hardly any serious crime.

HELLO EVERYONE! MY NAME IS LEAF. WHAT IS A NORMAL DISTRIBUTION?!

>lowest of the white race
>family unit still whole

Not bad.

Yeah, totally. I'm so sick of seeing white trash lives matter riots destroying entire city blocks.

Oh, wait.

As you can see by my flag
I am white and I've been only jumped once in my life. where a man tried to mug me (I was lucky that my friend was with me, he was not at the spot when I got jumped, but he did notice what was going on and he knocked him out with a rock)
And in my country where niggers are scarce. its a fucking event when you see a nigger here, I'm just amazed how that could happen

Swedes will eventually learn to segregate.
I hear pricing for gated communities is on the rise there.
Even liberals leave when the community gets too many minorities in it.

preggo chick a qt tho

This.

Also I would never buy cheap property close to the city. I would prefer rural where "white trash" often live. Instead of murdering eachother they ride dirt bikes and have bonfires, while living somewhat traditional lives while hating on degeneracy.

Academically, the average poor White male does as well as Blacks who aren’t in poverty. Source: nytimes.com/2010/11/09/education/09gap.html?_r=0

My friend lives in Sweden bought a really nice house in 2006
He suffered massive fucking loss of money
cause those filth took over the neighborhood he lived in, No one wants to live in those areas

Look up madagascar, they lynch all the time there and are so poverty tier the bubonic plague was circulating for a bit recently. That country is less safe than Afghanistan

Only niggers jump people, real gangs of men just come up to your face with their boys and challenge you to fight instead of surprise attacking like a coward.

And he did have a knife so I could not do anything without getting injured or dead

>wrestling tee-shirt
>weed wife beater
>ICP tatoo
>pants open

Yeah they are fucking irredeemable

Poor white people are loud and obnoxious during the day around each other and in rare incidents violent. Even when violent they just beat on you.

Blacks are loud and obnoxious the majority of the time if not through talking though music blasting at all hours. They are violent at any time and try to kill people.

Low crimes rates in even the poorest white trash areas.

Never devolves into nego tier crime ghettos.

What you call trash is working class, go fuck yourself

Whites regress to peaceful christian farming villages. Niggers regress to tribalism and sorcery.

Das RITE!!
Poor whites less degenerate and violent than the richest blacks… Fucking sad.

Hey Iceland can I move to your country

>And if white trash or any white for that matter were prosecuted as much as blacks for stuff such as non-violent drug crimes, these crime rates would look DRASTICALLY different.

lol

immigration laws are really strict here, and when you finally manage to get here you have to work a lot etc to stay. we were just kicking out 20 black immigrants who were leeches and stuff like that.

No. Poor white trash areas still have lower crime rates than wealthy black areas.

Man I wouls be happy to work and I'm white as hell

I wouldn't even shitpost that's how serious I am

Australia is horrible and your country seems so nice

Literally, MUH PEOPLE should be held to a different standard and not be charged for crimes…..

dude

leave

I guess so race isn't really relevant. A poor person will usually remain poor. It's a brutal cycle. Sure some get out but it's very difficult when your parents are pieces of shit. Usually a child becomes there parent.

I'm exactly like my father in personality but have my mothers work ethic. Which means I'm poor and not sure how to get out.

God tier !!
Don't let the Jews in ever!!

its funny no? even poor white trash tend to perform better then richer blacks. Also the rate of white trash is lower then other races.

Where can I get an ass-licking T-shirt like this bozz?

Nice quads.

Australia is one of the better countries to be born in.

>animalistic
What, like the full, nuclear family with both parents present that you just posted?

Liberalism is a disease that tricks people into thinking the benign is malignant and the malignant is benign. They'll call the ugly "beautiful," and the beautiful "passe."

your personal experiences don't mean shit

By comparison to many, sure. But we're going nowhwre. We are stagnating. We've had 5 PMs in 6 years, nothing is being done. SJWs are taking over shit is getting way more expensive. We need a Trump to come and just fucking do something.

It's like the US over here now regarding segregation. All the liberals live in all white areas and normies do what they can to escape multiculturalism. Meanwhile, the newer roaches deliberately moves to the ghettos that the older roaches built.
The number of gated communities will explode if these people aren't deported.

Kinda sounds like Norrland.

I would never buy any propertyin or near a bigger city. Too much risk.

You're probably poor cuz you're lazy and on welfare. Can't wait until Trump cuts that shit and raises your taxes you fucking leeches.

>webm

Why.

Why you gotta trgiggerrd me user?