youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZjZJ3seKZY
huffingtonpost.com/entry/my-post-election-crisis-a-top-hillary-fundraisers_us_583d2ae0e4b0bb2962f17854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump will never become an Emperor

NEXT TRUMP RALLY WHEN

>posting on an imagejew

The investigation announcement is a meme. Trump was already surging in the polls by the time of the announcement, anyone who was here remembers that. The surge was due to Trump's ad blitz campaign, not the investigation.

There is one way the Democrats can come back from the brink of extinction and that is completely embracing and supporting the Second Amendment. If Democrats become more pro-gun than Republicans we're fucked.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who told you that? 2017 is year one of the empire.

Damn, you're fast.

AWOO

>thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg

user, please. This is supposed to be a happy time.

How long until this reporter is fired from NYT for admitting it has become leftist propaganda?

youtube.com/watch?v=UZjZJ3seKZY

So, never

Dumb awooposter

MSM BANKRUPTCY WHEN?

>Coulter has been engaged several times, but she has never married and has no children.

Her campaign was a combination of complacency and incompetence. Did you know she spent more money trying to win ONE electoral vote in Nebraska than Michigan and Wisconsin combined?

She had a computer algorithm that made all her decisions but it was all GIGO, she tried winning Arizona more than she did Michigan or Pennsylvania.

AWUDE

Did I miss anything today other than Taiwan?

That's asking for too much from them.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY WE AREN'T LOSING OUR SHIT OVER HILLARY MAGICALLY GAINING 20K VOTES IN PENNSYLVANIA

propose to her then you faggot

no Morning Joe today...

how can I spend the weekend without our Kommandant lashing out at the media kikes...

I need...my /cupofJoe/....

its part of the original count, not a recount

when trump enforces libel laws

also when the fact that the nyt has lost 95% of its subscribers catches up to it and even bezos cannot hold onto it any longer

Probably. Tim Ryan, the guy who unsuccessfully challenged Nancy Pelosi for Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, is extremely pro-gun. I would have been super nervous if he had won because it meant the Democrats were learning from their mistakes. He lost and Nancy Pelosi was reelected so it's looking good so far.

Plus, this crazy nigger Muslim dude Ellison looks like he's going to be the next Chairman of the DNC which would be the final nail in the coffin of Democrats. So it looks like they're doubling down on their insanity.

It's night time, so I don't mind lewd posting.
Nice digits, btw.

Is there even one oldfag ITT? I posted on Sup Forums occasionally over the years and I had a crush on Boxxy but that doesn't count for anything. I'm a newfag.

Yep, even Trump's own data team questions it but they said they can't tell because they never polled for it and it was mixed in with other events.

You guys need to stop ripping on based Ann Coulter.

She is the real deal, and I won't stand by and let her be disrespected.

No wonder she's so cynical.

She's a grown ass woman and still needs to stop bitching about BACKSTABBING and BETRAYAL because of his cabinet picks. sheesh.

comfy /ptg/ deserves comfy awoos

Lewd awoos are my fetish.

They lost 95% of profit, not subscribers. But yes, something needs to give.

STOP BULLYING!

that old bitch, she starting to look like a 6 ft tall version of the crypt keeper

at that age our children will come out deformed or worse, have the autisms

Duterte smiling and laughing talking to trump (no audio) -- kikebook.com/presidentialcom/videos/1528187180544271/

Duterte talking about trump after phone call --
kikebook.com/presidentialcom/videos/1528358523860470/

When will the assassination take place.

No one is disrespecting her.

Like I said before, she licks pussies. I have no doubt. She related to Trump through his pussy grabbing.

She didn't really have a campaign to begin with. She just relied on surrogates and the sycophantic media to do her campaigning for her. She would literally disappear for weeks at a time doing God only knows what. Probably seeking medical treatment under an assumed name. Most likely she used the same assumed name at every hospital because the Clintons are arrogant as fuck.

Same

Pack it up flumpchins

Been here since the 97 WTC bombing

Does anybody else sometimes need to step back and remind themselves that they're not actually part of the Trump campaign? I know we like to believe that Trump reads these threads every now and then. But it's probably not actually true.

I personally appreciate her pussy affinity.

Thank you for explaining

The Democrats went full retard by thinking they have to pander to minorities who vote democrat anyway.

It's comical that Democrats are now clinging to muh popular vote when Trump has much more to gain from errant conservatives (Libertarians got 3.3% of the vote, McMuffin got 0.5%) than Hillary has from tapping Greens (1.0%)

If the midwest returns to 2012 3rd party rates, Trump will gain back at least 2% in all the swing states up in the rust belt.

You forgot the question mark, leaf.

Anyone else take part in Sup Forums's secret Santa? user I had to send a gift to posted it on Sup Forums today.
>pic related.

It was part of the original tally. A bunch of absentee and provisional ballots that had to be counted by hand at a later date. It's unrelated to the recount.

Trump will win Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Stop worrying, senpai.

Daily reminder Trump put faggots in psychiatric hospitals before he had even won.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/my-post-election-crisis-a-top-hillary-fundraisers_us_583d2ae0e4b0bb2962f17854

Only the comfiest

It's rare that a see a new lewd awoo. Saved!

Why would you ever say something as unreasonably chaotic as an election has a >99% chance of going one way.

It's easy to say now that he was obviously wrong, but even if Trump had lost that's just unreasonable.

this should be added to op

Real awoo hours.

If Trump was president in 1992 or even Ross Perot, Trump would never even need to run because the Rust belt would still be shining and running smoothly. Manufacturing would have never left en masse.

Now, Manufacturing in this country is in a state of shit. It's barely even existent, and what little we have the companies want to leave for Mexico and China because slavery is cheaper.

yes they are i saw it

don't you lie to me

Here's a 3D awoo

>people are actually upset Trump spoke with Taiwan
How does it feel to not have a complete pussy as president?

I am. But I have been so focused on this election that I haven't started yet. I need to start tomorrow.

I have a crush on Duterte. He's like a Filipino Trump. Based as hell.

Gross. Stop posting those pics all the time.

They should have said 50-50 chances, or if they wanted to be biased towards Clinton, 55-45 Clinton

I remember one faggot would post his histogram and say "LOL DRUMPF BTFO"

Tuesday 7:00 ET

someone make a webm I don't want to open kikebook

>bitch
take it back. NOW

Please, 2D only.

This, her entire campaign was fake. Remember August? She literally did nothing but fundraisers.

Old men make autist

old women just make miscarriages

There's literally nothing wrong with 3D awoos

>need to write an essay for a professor
>posting lewd awoos instead
Help me, friends.

7:00pm ET*

She's pretty cunty and scary looking.

>Code Geass gets a third season but not Spice & Wolf

They REALLY fucking believed blacks would turn out, polls oversampled niggers.

Because it happened during the original count, which is now at 100% reporting, and wasn't even enough to even trigger a recount.

nah, I was out of the country and deep in the bush when it was being set up. Again. That's happened for two years running, and I have a bunch of nendos and nendo petits that I've been meaning to use for santa's secrets

Ross Perot was the turning point of America. Had he won, you would have seen America continue as the "light on the hill" in a post-Soviet world.

Instead you got Clintonist globalism and interventionism, "pax Americana" as it has been called derisively.

There is LITERALLY everything wrong with 3D awoos.

Question to everyone ITT: When did you start browsing Sup Forums?

Keep posting, that's what I do.

Sam Wang is an embarrassment to us Asians. I was running the AB/EV numbers and looking at Portugal Bros and other anons analysis, and saying Trump was only 1% was beyond stupid. Once you give Trump IW, OH, NC, FL, his chances shoot up substantially. Add in the race factor with decreased black turnout, and Trump actually has the better chances.

I'm typing that on a Mongolian fly fishing board, and that fucker is in Princeton. Fuck.

My favorite thing is looking back at the concern trolls who kept posting the Princeton Electoral College prediction. Glorious.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has now retired on a newly purchased island somewhere

4 years ago.

I got banned for posting lewd awoos so be careful and not make them too lewd.

3D awoos make the autist cry

The one thing you can say about Trump even if you hate him is that he campaigned his ass off. He was out there every fucking day busting his ass for every single vote.

You think I don't see that flag? I know what country you're from, boy. Take it back.

Take it back
Take it back now

How many fucking promises does this guy have to break for you guys to even once be a little bit concerned ?

It pisses me off how you treat this guy as a deity. You literally will not admit he could do something or has done something wrong. You'll do all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify it.

Example, he put a fucking soros hedge fund manager, A SOROS PLANT, in his cabinet, along with tons of other establishment guys, and you guys don't say a word about. Not even 'hmm, maybe this is a little concerning'. Nope. It's all 'le God emperor can do no wrong XD.'

Jesus Christ, quit being cucks and treating this man as if he is infallible. Quit worshiping Donald Trump.

what happened to pepe? did the original artist get him back after the election?