Where are the white women at?

Where are the white women at?

not in turkey

here, brother.

Who cares? Probably sucking some brown dick in an alley.

You're white tho

Right here...

up in here

not here ;-;

apparently they are on Sup Forums today. 2 grills shitposted providing tits & timestamp just few hours ago. One of them was a female roach in his natural habitat : germany. She couldn't stop to say how violent, stupids and retarted are turkroaches and she was craving for the big white superior cock.

l-link ?

In your backyard

show us the pics you faggot

>this thread have been pruned or deleted.

:'(

and the other girl was a super qt aryan goddess with perfect tits. i'll try to find it via 4plebs

t-thanks

i found the aryan qt
pic related

I wonder what it smells like under her boobs.

probably boobs ?

Turkish spices

salty milk and coins

Oh it's her again, german men would be god tier for her if only they didn't drink. Oh well.

Anyway, according to my youtube video analytics (don't ask) I estimate the female user base of Sup Forums to be absolutely no more than 5%. And probably less considering we must discount the people who only accidentally click my videos not really knowing what they're getting into.

you know its over when we meme Marine into presidency?
You might as well leave Constantinople now.

actually she said she was married with a blond aryan german man since 10 years and she was very happy their childs look white and not shitskin (even if it's hard to trust a shitskin speaking about what is white or not, probably a deluded mom who try to convince herself)

Stop shilling your shit here Sargon you fucking faggot

Thats a pretty neat pepe

you should see this masterpiece