Is Trump the antichrist? Are we in the so called end times?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/politics/@wakeupnd/god-s-president-trump-will-be-70-years-7-months-and-7-days-old-on-his-first-full-day-in-office
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is the bringer of 7's

steemit.com/politics/@wakeupnd/god-s-president-trump-will-be-70-years-7-months-and-7-days-old-on-his-first-full-day-in-office

I see.

666 number have nothing to do with Satan.

t. Nero trying to get credit for playing a harp

>t. Satan

the anti-christ isn't a single person

antichrist is a type of person but there's an ultimate expression of that type in the beast described in the book of revelation. the beast is not just someone who is anti christ, he is the antichrist.

Bluepilled christfag the anti christ is a spirit against god , its not person x obama was 666 also , erdogan turkroach is 666 . the beast in revelations is a kingdom empire goverment

the ultimate antichrist is the man of sin and the man of sin is the pope he is a man but not a person

antichrist just means 'anti-christian'

we'll see. trump has said his top priority is looking at some kind of peace deal between israel and palestine. if he brokers a 7 year peace treaty he is the literal beast of revelation.

>drinking water at a highly rated restaurant
>I know those fuckers are sober
>not ordering a first growth Bourdeaux bottle for the table
>Disgusting
>So sad

>implying the antichrist isn't a good thing

No I'm pretty sure it's "anti-truth"

ask KEK
praise him

My insignificant digits prove that any claims about Trump's affiliation to Satan are false.

Donald Trump drinks zero alcohol.

The Number of the Beast is likely to be 616, though.

Isn't the antichrist someone who will be loved by everybody? Trump is hated by more than half of the world, he's probably not the antichrist.

President Trump doesnt drink you silly cunt

Trump killed that timeline, fuck knows what's going to happen now. I was looking forward to revelations.

>that pic

The Antichrist will claim to be the second coming of Jesus in order to deceive the faithful. Given that standard, no one is ever going to mistake Trump, Obama or any other other politician for Jesus.

Nah god knew what you claim would happen

I dont know where you get your info from , but the anti christ bringing peace is not in the bible , neither are the 7 years

>The Antichrist will claim to be the second coming of Jesus
where does it say this in the bible?

Matthew Chapter 24

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

>7 year peace treaty
Please, 7 months would be a miracle.

Mormons aren't allowed to drink alcohol

Daniel 9:27
Matthew 24:15-16
2 Thessalonians 2:4

it says there will be many false christs but i don't think it says the antichrist will claim to be christ. it does say he will sit in the rebuilt temple and demand to be worshipped as god.

it's 7 years but he breaks it 3.5 years in.

False christ means a false messiah he is not talking about someone pretending jesus , more like someone like muhamat

> 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

False Christs

>5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows

This part of matthew is long in the past

if he is, he's still a better pick than hillary

>implying it's not Hillary "Lynch A Trillion" Clinton

2 Corinthians 4:4New Living Translation (NLT)

4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Gay Obama with tranny wife obvs was. Trump might be the saviour