Intelligence is a fucking miracle

I go to this party with some friends. Bunch of cute girls on the couch drinking. Friends says " You girls are going to love my friend he knows all kinds of shit" Oh fudge thanks for putting me on the spot. Go on to tell these stupid sluts about neutrinos and other science shit.

I'm not even smart but people are so fucking superficial and dumb they think oh wow you knows science good, hur dur. Blonde QT is feeling me asks me what I do..... Oh shit have to make up story to get laid.

Tell hoe I'm in finance don't even know what that means but she hears that shit and thinks jackpot.

Get her back to my buddies house every one is drunk all my buddies are fucking outside smoking and can see her on top of me in his room.

She takes off her shirt and for some reason the first thought that comes to my mind I blurt out loud. " Damn your tits are small" See the look on her face. Whelp not getting pussy tonight.

TLDR: Why are people so fucking stupid in America? Is it like that in other countries? All you have to do is spout anything about science and people think your a fucking rocket scientist.

You're a fucking degenerate.

dib bedora

I'm really interested why you think that. What makes me seem degenerate because I think sluts are dumb or because I enjoy pussy?

>drinking
>party
>casual sex

Just to name three things.

wut

this

Being young is degenerate? I think you need to check your values Sweden. Last time I checked you were ranked must cucked in the world. Fuck you Sweden! JK Muslims is a religion of peace

moralfaggot please fuck off.

Everything points to you being a mehmet trying to impose his beliefs on other faggots. Drinking is degenerate? Parties are degenerate? Casual sex is fine if its kept in the bedroom. '

Holy fuck you do realize youre getting deported one day, right?

youre trying to say the average american is stupid but you are choosing to major in finance

really made me think

Nice painting.

Average American apparently can't read because if you did you would realize I said I made that shit up not that I'm majoring in finance. Holy shit point proven

>Sup Forums is just full of degenerates now

this guy knows what I'm talking about, thank you

>Damn your tits are small"

you fucking idiot. what's wrong with small tits? that's a positive you nigger, who want old lady milk jugs?

Autism detected

Fucking this.

Because you judge people based on your very short, very limited, and very surface level interactions with them.

"Normal" people are obviously much more ignorant and arguably "less intelligent" then the average demographics on this website. And women are objectively, documented to have less IQs then men.

However you are literally saying people are stupid because they don't know about science that literally does not effect their lives in any way and is not one of their hobbies. Why the fuck would they know about what a Neutrino is? Why is it important for them to know? Why do you judge people as 'fucking stupid'? Then you try to ask 'is it like that in other countries'?

Are you fucking autistic? Oh wait, you obviously are based on your entire post and lack of even very basic social dynamics.

TL;DR OP is a fucking autistic manchild upset that he's surrounded by 'fucking normies' and is so mentally underdeveloped that he hasn't even experienced Sonder yet.

Both of these

And this

OP, sounds like you are retarded. Here ill help you out

>boo hoo my safe space of staunch authoritarianism and moral questioning is giving way to pragmatism

get fucked Sven/Mehmet (at this point, theres no difference)

>Delicious flat chest

OP is a faggot

>drinking
>smoking
>premarital sex

Do you normally keep a log of your degenerate adventures, OP?

Good goy. Pleasure is all you need in life. That is the key to happiness.

Wouldn't she filed a rape complaint after finding out you shitted her about finances, since she was drunk and it qualified as a rape by western law?

Oh there's certainly a fucking possibility, believe me. Girl says the word, cops will be arresting a the guys ass until they figure it out. It will go far if the girl doesn't budge on the story whatsoever.

>no, it didn't happen to me