Redpill me on Michigan

Hey Sup Forums, I found a good non-SJW private college in Michigan where I might plan to study abroad for some years.

Any burgers who browse Sup Forums right now, tell me what do you know about this state? Anything I should be aware of?

bump, I am hungry for some knowledge

I have asked my Lithuanian classmate on the Lithuanian oppinion on Estonia.

He said Lithuanians consider Estonia the ''Autistic little brother '' of the other 2 baltic countries.

What is your comeback to this?

Your country seems fair enough btw, Kourland has a nice history.

No good private colleges in Michigan hombre. Either go to UMich or you're wasting your time

Hillsdale?

MSU is a good school, and Hillsdale is a private college with a good reputation.

>What is your comeback to this?
Lithuanians are the poorest of all baltic states, they have more corruption than the fucking Belarus. Some lithuanians I have met have been OK people, but in general, they have a hateboner against Estonia, because they are jealous of our success. Besides, we have the mightiest military of the entire baltics despite of how small we are, so the lithuanian opinion on Estonia is like hearing a mexican complain about the US.

>Hillsdale?
yeah, that one, I e-mailed them and the staff seemed very helpful

Fair enough. Thank you for your reply. I hope you'll find some decent information in this thread from the MichicaƱo's. Have a picture.

oh man, thanks, but I need to add that I do not hate lithuanians, I know that banter about estonians being autistic a little, and I get why we have such reputation, but I also acknowledge that lithuanians sometimes have baseless, jealous shit to say about estonians which pisses me off, compared to poles who are on average nicer against us.

I grew up in Metro Detroit.

There are a lot of niggers in Detroit and our people in their twenties are extremely liberal to the point where you will want to puke.

The farther north you go the less minorities you will encounter.

in the Upper Peninsula blacks are almost non existent.

The lakes are beautiful and there is a lot of really nice outdoor activities to enjoy. It's a beautiful state doesn't have a lot of the same problems with natural disasters other places have, you just have harsh winters.

Lansing is trash, Detroit is Trash, Flint is Trash.

Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids are nice but overflowing with liberals.

I grew up in mid-Michigan (near Lansing)

Eastern Michigan (Detroit Metro) is niggers and arabs (and cucks in Ann Arbor)
Western Michigan is dutch protestants
North Michigan/Upper Peninsula (the Yoo Pee) is GOAT
Estonians will fit in

bumping the thread here, any michiganders ITT or anyone who knows more about that state???

Estonia has a cutting edge IT sector and qt brush girl memes
Latvia has best quality potatoes
Lithuania leads the world in developing new effective ways for killing yourself

Try again in 6 hours when people in Michigan are actually awake.

>Estonians will fit in
that was one of the reasons, I think the climate and the ppl are more similar to Estonia there. I couldn't stand the states like Florida or California, since I can't stand the heat, I seriously hate the hot weather.

thx, but what about the southwestern area, round where the Hillsdale is at?

What is the story about this meme? Sick face.

Hillsdale is bottom barrel shit. I know several people who went there and are still living in mom's basement or married at age 18. Nobody looks at a degree from Hillsdale with awe and wonderment.

MSU slightly above shit, with hot girls. Great if you like to drink to death.

If you actually want to make money at some point Umich is the only option in state. Source: work at top 10 grad school with ZERO MSU grads (let alone Hillsdale grads).

good advice, forgot about them time zones, I'll make a new thread later, it's like 12pm in estonia right now and it's difficult to guess the american timezones

this user knows the deal
I once met a qt3.14 lithuanian art chick in Riga who was pretty based, otherwise my opinion of Lithuania is that they hate estonians and would screw us over any chance they could get

We have pretty good universities in Estonia senpai, and they're free. Why would you want to go to America for college and become a debtcuck for the rest of your life?

Or are you a richfag?

>Nobody looks at a degree from Hillsdale with awe and wonderment.
aww man, that made me sad, I really like how redpilled the school sounds according to google, most of their faculty supported Trump as well

Brendan Fraser face + "just fuck my shit up senpai" hair

I wanna go for the arts degree, and in Estonia the only art academy is probably infested with SJW/hipster cucks, I thought it would be fucking ebin to study art in a non-SJW environment

I've honestly never been to Hillsdale, it looks to be pretty much in the middle of nowhere which is a good sign for this state. Never heard anything bad about it.

It's just a small college that's not nearby anything, you'll have your peers and your small town and that's about it. Sounds pretty nice if you ask me to be honest, if I wasn't going STEM I would look at a college like that.

>becoming a debtcuck for a fucking arts degree

Dylan?

thanks for the input, trust me, I'd love to see the actual america that exists outside the huge metropols filled with minorities and all the strange crap that me as a rural town guy from Estonia probably can't take without a major culture shock. I am not saying I wanna go full redneck either, just experience the kind of america that is redpilled but not full-on christian either like Utah and some of the deep south.

Thanks. Have a bump.

>>becoming a debtcuck for a fucking arts degree
I already have a debt, doesn't matter and I am willing to afford it if the education is top-tier. Also, it's for self-development, not for becoming the next DeviantArt artist. I have a vocational education on graphic design already, and I work as a graphic designer already, just looking to expand my CV and get experience to give myself competitive edge when I try to move out of my rural town and look for a higher paying designer job.

appreciate it brah

Lithuanian girls are qt as fuck, though.

no sorry senpai