>treatment

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-bullet_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=euKzZK9hfL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Treatment)))
He's in Kek's hands now.

Bless him

power of kEk over my own health bless this post.

>Nigger mentally unstable
Not surprising, hopefully this udder moron gets back to not being a Drumpf lover.

>udder moron
Indeed, CTR user.

Indeed.

The moment he started showing support for Drumpf he should have been institutionalized immediately. You'd have to be mentally insane to support that guy.

Yeezy is a literal genius

Poor guy.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Is this like a "no big pharmacy / da jooz
/ psychology is nonsense" thread or what

>"I have had a manic episode but after the excellent care from doctors and psychiatrists I am much better and will be completely recovered by 2017. I would like to add al my comments prior to my manic episode should be ignored, especially those regarding Donald Trump, I am a full supporter of Clinton and will be donating a large amount to the recount efforts. God bless, Kanye"

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Kanye? Does he make political remarks or something?

He's running for president in 2020

This is fucking bullshit.

What would it take to file a suit and bust him out?

BREZHNEVD

>falling for bait this weak

You fucking redditors are so easy to spot.

yeah he praised Trump

The best one is the one were goes "he shot jfk from a mile a way ddnt miss, something no sniper has been able to do in the modern age" something along those lines , but i never see it

kanye will never be president then due to this

The man clearly needs mental help. Why would you want to prevent him from receiving it?

They took him into the ministry of love and a new fucking man came out.
Scary Shit.

Lobotomized?

ITT nigger lovers

only a deranged lunatic would support trump, anyone who supports trump should be locked up.

some day we wont need laws to deal with people who dont respect Islam and support LGBT-QW rights.

Bruce Jenner
Kendal Jenner
Kylee Jenner
Rob with chyna
Fat ass bitch#1
Fat ass bitch #2

Can anyone stay sane

>implying nigger psyches are complex enough to become unstable

sorry, it's either full-on "hobo yelling at a trashcan" or "acting normal except for when my lack of self control manifests and i nig out" for these people

MKULTRA'd

it's reddit

The only one that doesn't make sense in that image is Miss Norway.

Be honest, how do you feel about Malcolm X? With the spectrum you've created, where does he fall?

Who is this?

>why
v i r t u e
-s i g n a l i n g

i'd agree with anyone saying blacks and whites need to be seperated, regardless of the rest of his ideology. he'd be on the "acting normal" end, though i didn't really create a spectrum, more like two separate states.

The monarch programming was malfunctioning. He never stood a chance.

They've surgically removed his redpills.

Kanye started defending Trump on stage at a concert and they zapped him like he was gay or something.

Malcolm X was right. Separate black and white ethnostates are the only solution to American race relations.

I would fuck each and every one of them. Sweet choco!

>The man clearly needs mental help
Fucking bullshit.

West came to his own realisation that he and everyone else had been lied to about Clinton and the election by a propaganda machine. He came to his own conclusion, the correct conclusion, and chose not to accept the lies anymore. He told other people this. For his trouble he was attacked, pressurised, and ultimately locked up.

Kanye wasn't red-pilled. He red-pilled himself. He is the first documented instance of 100% woke self-substantiation. They've put him in a mental hospital, because they're afraid of him waking up anybody else.

Kek willed it

why what fagit?

I thought JFK was shot in the head? Did somebody else get shot as well?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-bullet_theory

He just re-sold his soul to Satan

youtube.com/watch?v=euKzZK9hfL4

nah he is just another dumb nigger shithead and pol cant get enough of conspiracy theories