Transphobia and Xenophobia are banished!

Transphobia and Xenophobia are banished!

We did it Sup Forums! Transphobia is now banished on all BART lines.

Now the smug hipsters in San Fransisco can feel even more smug and safe.

That'll show you evil racists. Once the mind-prowling machines have been installed in the trains, there will be no escape for you.

>not wearing your MAGA hat down the Mission BART station

What dan they do? Ban you from the train?

I think it would bee a good idea for a group of people to go and ferries and trains with MAGA hats, and then take photos of the reactions.

Fucking pinkos and their public transport

>Xenophobia
What

I have great sympathy for innocent children growing up in San Fran. Being exposed to shit like this, and worse. Nuking that city would do it a great justice.

You'll get confronted by some lunatic SJW emboldened by those signs but not much else.

Cops here aren't from San Francisco, they come from all over the US because the starting salary is $80k so you'd be more likely to be supported by the police here.

How can it feel to stand around thinking all day, "I hope I'm not racist" and virtue-signallign to everyone else. And if anyone steps out of line, or makes a joke, come down on them with the furies of hell.

I've lived in San Fran, and it's a great city, but SJWs have turned it into a sewer.

Print Designer from New England.

Can't believe any government department could have a sign that says "get your shit together". Don't even get me started on the clearly ripped police shield and Bart logo.

If I had to guess it's just some trendy hipster who found they could drag and drops jpegs into illustrator.

Can you even help having a phobia for something

I thought phobias weren't a choice

More than anything I'm amazed to actually see the word "shit" printed on official public communications. We can't trigger faggots but it's okay to have a potty mouth? I guess that's one more thing to add to my list of reasons to never move to San Francisco.

Who cares? You're not going to defeat Islam on your commute. Just sit down and wait for your stop, then you can get back to the real world.

This. And there is also a reason why "tigerphobia" and "sharkphobia" isn't a thing, because everyone knows they are dangerous.

Someone needs to Rosa Parks this shit

>BART riders
>BART

Who would ride a man in public

We need to get an IRL Habbo raid going, get a bunch of anons in suits and MAGA hats to form a swastika on a BART train.

Bay Area rapid transit you autist

Am I reading a government facility poster reading the word "Shit"

What the fuck

That's a fucking shit name

What the hell is BART? Is this public transportation of some sort? What kind of government service would put cursing on their posters? What the fuck Americans

What the fuck is BART

Believing that xenos must be purged

fucking white people need to behave

'Get your shit together'

Ironic as the feces of homosexuals and trannies is generally seperated when pounded with penises or fists

No, you are reading some bullshit memed into existence by Sup Forums trolls, or printed out by some sjw cuck and plastered on a bart train for all of about 10 minutes.

Kek

I would love to shout Heil Hitler there just to see what they'd try to do.

Oh it's a fake poster

I'm glad sfgate's comment section is pretty redpilled

can someone make this sign and hang it up?

Attention
BART riders:

Niggers, spics, kikes, dykes, fags, and trannies are prohibited at all times in the BART system. If you see one, call the police.