Is there any country that is more of a stupid shape than Croatia?

Is there any country that is more of a stupid shape than Croatia?

Bosnia should just take the south cost

Chile's shape still makes reasonable sense, nice coastal people

You know what pisses me off about you. Never in your life have you taken responsibility for yourself. Problems with authority? It's a conspiracy. Can't make friends? Everyone sucks but you. Beat up by too many niggers? Time to use scientific racism to put yourself above them.

Geez, I do the last one to you. I can't respect you. You never admit you're wrong, you just play mental gymnastics. Your self-abzorbtion is ruining my character as well. I look down on you even though I shouldn't and it's turning me arrogant because your self-imposed retardation makes me think I'm better than you. And that's wrong.

What's even sadder is that you don't question authority, you just lick the boots of another authority that pretends to be rebellious. You spit out your party's policies positively verbatim and without doubt, like a slave.

The worst part of all, that's how you get away with it. You're hypocritical, you're a deceitful, and your narcissism is contagious. Congratulations, I admit defeat, asshole.

>cucking Bosnia out of beach resort tourist money

kek

Oh, their country's shape is just a homage to their Ottoman past. You know, the crescent thing. Fucking muslim rape babies.

Exactly Zorro, it's a shameless money and land grab

>Croatia
>existing in the first place
Literally whats the point of this """country"""

Big chunk of Bosnia was historically Croatia m8.

Fresh copypasta. Woohoo.

Lol. This.
Give Bosnia everything below Split

To be the German summer resort. Seriously, every fucking summer you lot come rumbling over Slovenia in your SUVs to pitch tents up all over Croatian coasts.

A typical summer day driving on the slovenian highway is looking at car licence plates and counting non-german ones.

Thanks, my brother sent it to me drunk earlier today

You should secure that little bit you're getting cucked out of

That's really dad m8

Oh yeah the SUV cunts. Everybody hates them they clog up the Autobahn are obnoxious as fuck and love to pretend to be rich going to "exotic" vacations on the Riviera or in this case adriatic sea.
Then they show their "awesome" vacation pictures to every relative and coworker.

It is a retarded shape, but the solution isn't for the Bosnishits to take the coast, the Croats need to annex Bosnia and remove kebab. The Serbs either need to colonize more to the south or let the Croats take the whole thing, because the only border that would look even more retarded is Republika Srpska + Serbia.

If it was up to me I would take the little chunk of land that Bosnia has on the Adriatic Sea, just to fuck with them

>Bosnia should just take the south cost

Nah, we should take Bosnia

Fuck off Mahmoud, the only thing your muslim brothers in Bosnia will get is a genocide

I never got why Sandžak was claimed. It's literally the core of medieval Serb state.

Now that is a fucking sexy border. When will you guys do it? You currently have the world's ugliest borders right now.

Croatia looks like that retarded friend who always sleeps during long car rides while resting his head against yours

pic related

This. Let it happen.

BiH is practically a failed state that's being propped up by EU funds. Its all bound to fall apart sooner or later. Better for everyone to just forced the end of that country now.

As for stupid shaped nations, I'll put forward Uzbekistan, or Turkemistan, one of those countries. Can remember which one, their borders trigger my autism.

fpbp

2/10

Serbia should just take it all and become great again

Go to your room, you're grounded

It looks retarded because we're missing our rightful clay that is Bosnia.

They gave them the Neum Corridor.

>again

the jew, amerifats and "western" cucks feared mighty Yugoslavia

L O N G
B O Y

It is shaped like boomerang so it hits you back in the head when you shitpost.

Also, this is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

>tfw you are the general who has to defend your country in a war

JUST CUT MY COUNTRY INTO KOTELS

This is what Croatia is supposed to look like, if it werent for western jewish interference

leave croatia alone

For you.

>t. triggered amerilard thinshaming

We have the Andes to the east and a desert in the north as natural barriers to make up for that though

POO

IN
VODKA

Keep on dreaming little faggot, keep on dreaming

Thank the commies.

Or better yet, thank the T*rks, they're the ones who stole our rightful bosnian clay in the first place

Jedva čekam WWIII da porušimo Banja Luku i jednom zauvijek istrijebimo srpsku neman.

It looks better when all of it's clay is returned to it.

We're the only reason you're not a part of Greater Serbia right now, Izet.
Show a little respect and we might grant you some degree of self regulation after we annex you.

The reason it's this way is cuz the turks managed to convert a majority of croat-serb mixers in the 15-16th century, fast forward to today there still is a small part of bosnia that is culturally croatian and should probably be a part of croatia, but the bosnians today are culturally very different and they would in no way be an asset to croatian society.

Tfw your country looks like torn pants.

>Lesotho

kek vult

Pescara means five cocks in albanian language.

I think you should go kill yourself fgt.

Yeah I'm fine with that as long you wont get on Albanian territory.

>muslim calling anyone a faggot
go fuck a dog

You were saying?

>We're the only reason you're not a part of Greater Serbia right now, Izet.

>we're

oh yeah ante, im sure those serbs were shaking in their boots when it was just yugos involved

You were saying?

What a shock southern Croatia's boarder is defined by the mountain range just like Chile and it's northern boarders are defined by rivers

Just dropping an occasional bomb isn't enough to stop an advancing army, burger.
You need boots on the ground, which you were too cowardly to do.

>whole country has a glory hole

It's okay Croatia, I still love you

I love you too. I just wish you'd finally give up on Greater Serbia so we can finally start cooperating properly.

>give up on Greater Serbia

Giv republika srpska and you can annex the rest of Bosnia. It's either that or Yugoslavia except this time we put the Capital in Slovenia so they can be a stronk relevant country once again.

>Giv republika srpska and you can annex the rest of Bosnia
As much as I'd like to entertain that thought, can you imagine how fucked up our borders would be?

Reunite minus slovenia macedonia .

>Bosnia should just take the south cost

They tried.

If there is ever anyone who can fight the jew it is a Serb-Croat combined militia

Slovenia and Macedonia were never the issue. The ethnic tensions that ruined Yugoslavia were mostly between Croats and Serbs.
At this point in time there's far too much blood in our recent history for us to peacefully coexist within the same nation.

I wonder why you guys always kill each other despite being very similar. Probably some shit during the diferent empire days. Croats became nazis (which I think serbia fucked up by not doing as well) and apparently that was t a pretty time between you two

>fight the jew
There's nothing to fight. We got rid of our local jews a long time ago, courtesy of based Pavelić.

I'd say it's caused by the slight cultural differences. We've always had very good relations with Hungary and Austria, while Serbs clinged to their "big brother" Russia.
We generally had fairly good relations until around WW1. At that point both countries were a part of Austro Hungary. We loved it, Serbs didn't.
Due to their perceived "oppression", they ended up assassinating archduke Ferdinand, thus destroying the AH. This is where our relations started going to shit.
After WW1 was over, the victorious Russians helped Serbs unite the whole area into Yugoslavia. It was doing somewhat ok initially, until a Serbian king took over and started turning the whole thing into Greater Serbia. We wanted out, and so uncle Adolf came to our aid and wrecked Yugoslavia.
The Independent State of Croatia was born, which then proceeded to genocide everything that wasn't ethnically Croat.
After WW2 was lost, the same story repeated itself and Soviets helped install a second communist Yugoslavia. Initially things were fine until Tito died in 1980, at which point you had the same shit as last time - everyone who wasn't a Serb got purged out of higher governmental positions and all that crap. People once again got pissed off, and balkan was once again ablaze.

Basically it's like the area is stuck in some kind of time loop, where the identical shit keeps repeating itself every 50 years.

So you're basically violent stupid drama niggers.

*genocidal* violent stupid drama niggers.

Maryland is way worse.

If yoy want autism look at the US states, Maryland takes tge autism award

be happy they aren't coming for your secretely beautiful Slovenia yet

Gee I wonder what happened to the last two movements that tried tried to co-opt bosnia into Croatia
hint
One got mass executed in some Austrian hills the other ended having most of their members tried in Hague
Le sea access face

Now that's some sick shapes right here.

Especially with those imperial/expansionist-style arms of land.

Just kick the pedo worshippers and bring ustashe back.

Still not nearly as cool as yugoslavia tho.

>Just kick the pedo worshippers and bring ustashe back.
That's exactly what's going to happen.
We just need to wait for ww3 to kick off, so the rest of Europe is distracted from what's happening here.

I reposted to link to the post with th map i was referring to.

West Virginia should just take Western Maryland.

JEBI SRBE SINOVI ZIDOVA. UBI IH SVE

Ako hoćeš da ubijaš, počni od sebe.

why? :(

>We generally had fairly good relations until around WW1.

Both Croatian and Serbian elites dreamed about united Slav state at that time, they just couldnt agree, who would rule it - Croats or Serbs

Maryland

нaдaм ce дa тe ћиpилчнo пиcмo нeћe нaтјepaти дa paзбијeш мoнитop, гyзoбoлни ycтaшo

Pls no bulli crotia

The Gambia

Did they establish a nation around a single river?

Oh shit. They kept the entire coastline. Well played, Croatians.

Seems so.

A FUCKING APPENDIX.

All that land belongs to srbjia

ustashe and muzlimanskis out

>After WW1 was over, the victorious Russians helped Serbs unite the whole area into Yugoslavia
You are mistaken, there was no Russia at the time, the area was a warzone between the whites and the reds. It's those smelly french and the eternal anglo that created Yugoslavia.

Croatia is the Idaho of Europe. There like, "this is ours, fuck off, don't care what the map looks like.

Hoarders

Eastern Europe was a mistake.