Tfw you finally grow out of Atheism

>tfw you finally grow out of Atheism

It felt good leaving it behind

Indian catholic here. Was born and raised catholic but turned atheist when I was 13. Grown out of it finally. 19 now

I know that feel, user. Islam is so fucking based and now I acutally see how pathetic Christcucks really are.

The day Atheism died it's been nothing but downhill since. Became a member of a Danish Church

>bible
believing some crap a kike wrote, even the kikes do that.

>be (you)
>be smart enough to make your own conclusion at 13 yo
>go to Sup Forums
>listen to neckbeards saying if you're an atheist, you're an sjw leftist cuck
>get religious again

Nigga you fucking dumb

I am a 60 year old priest and I have been working at the cathedral in my town for 30 years, every one is welcome and coming up to Christmas it can get especially comfy in there.

No Germans allowed unfortunately, they bombed the cathedral in the blitz so they must go to a mosque

>tfw too smart for the opium of the masses

Atheism has been, and always will be, something that people will use to """escape""" the consequences of their sins.

>be born to 'secular' parents
>two absolute hippies
>atheism is all I was raised in
>smoked weed with my parents when I was 13
>they never pushed me to do anything
>found Christ when I was 20
>married a Catholic girl
>have two children, instilled boundaries but unconditional love
>won't let my parents near them, call them degenerate trash

Atheism is literal mind poison.

How do I know that atheism is the true redpill?
Before atheism (((they))) had to hide behind God.
When young people started being atheists (((they))) understood that they are losing control so they had to come out and start brainwashing people directly. See colleges or even Soros.
Or pay attention to brainwashed cucks likes this one who is willingly discarding cause and effect to rationalize his life. Pathetic, really.

Christian morals are fine, but actually believing it is retarded.

Although admittedly not as retarded as smoking weed with your 13 year old son.

lost your virginity, huh?

I've yet to see a universe spawn out of nothing in my empty hand

>worshipping someone who was killed by (((them))) and also hated by (((them)))
>brainwashed
apex jej

That quote is inaccurate. They had a conception of the truth that is visibly superior even today, ergo they had tons of valuable wisdom

Isn't that faggot dead? I would have killed him again.

So in other words a perfect cover up.

Hello there, kike.

>be born to retard drug junkies
>obviously they're going to be bad parents
>be too cucked to call your parents bad people, instead blame atheism

Hey user at least youre now doing well in life, I'm happy for you. You're even so nice that you refuse to recognize your parents for what they truly are, human trash, and instead believe that underneath it all they could have been good people if they were theists.

>pathetic, really.
>teleports behind you

Well laid argument, user, keep posting more!

>nothing personal, kid

>tfw you finally grow out of Atheism
The funny thing is that I'd assume one of the following about someone who used a phrase like this
>they were born and raised Christian and never wandered
>they joined a Church and are busy posturing, even though they believe the entire experience is bullshit

It is not a "growth" that drives one to come to god. It's not a growth that drives one away from him either. Someone told me that witchcraft was a way for old, homeless women to feel important and powerful, but a similar situation is presented in the true and unquestioning conversion to Christianity. It preys on the weakest, most vulnerable members of a society. So miserable is their lot in life, and so hopeless is their outlook, they fall to their knees, crying and begging for salvation and a second life, all while a preacher uses power of suggestion to help them believe that there is someone listening and making room for them in heaven.

>still believing in the "cultural christian" meme

>he thinks nothing exploding into everything for no reason is more logical than the literal word of God, the religion which is even to this day producing varifiable miracles (Miracle of the sun, Fatima revelations, etc)

What a cuck.

This, to be quite honest with you family.

>did not post a fedora
Not an argument.

>TFW agnostic theist

Feels good. Getting to the point of religion but not there yet.

Atheists are almost always liberal faggots though. I'd assume a black might be violent just as I'd assume an atheist might be a degenerate. Because most are. Same logic.

>kike

Yeah mate nah. Kike refers to talmudists not israelites.

Post wrinkle hands to confirm.

>become an atheist super early cause I was too smart for my own good
>reject atheism before the masses because I am fucking smart

>Miracle of the sun
And no one thought to record it?

>things I never said for 500, Alice.
Your rhetorical tripe is thrown up to mask what you know to be true.
Churches play a cruel game with people.

How many kids go missing around the cathedral?

And christcuck tend to be criminals. What gives?

W-what are you saying, goy, that you can get a few thousand people together to make up stuff that's beneficial to them as a group? N-no way!

>be depressed
>say "Jesus loves me" 108 times every day
>now I'm living a happy life

wi obaba want tu take mi riggits awy???

i dint du anythin g wrong?????????? :??/

Generation Z, with them cognitive dissonance is probably the strongest. After New Atheism has completely destroyed the religious argument, they still retract into fairy tales. Telling themselves >muh cultural christianity.

>Growing out of atheism
the moment that god matters is tge moment I'll consider religion

So far, he hasn't done anything, ever, at all, which would make me want to worship him.

Like what kind of person creates a bunch of life just to eternally torment the vast majority, that reeks of douchebaggery

If you want to be a traditionalist, fine. If you want to go to church and follow the words of Jesus and bend knee to the ten commandments, fine. But don't buy into the skydad bullshit

Jesus doesn't love shitskins, kill yourself you 3rd world wench.

>churches play a cruel game

Traditional beliefs are the new edgy

>Jesus doesn't love shitskins
Jesus loves everyone, you stupid twat.

>Like what kind of person creates a bunch of life just to eternally torment the vast majority, that reeks of douchebaggery
most reddit thing i've read in a while

Still an atheist but I've grown out of that fedora attitude you normally see from atheists.

>that reeks of douchebaggery

*tips fedora*

>After New Atheism has completely destroyed the religious argument

I must have missed that, because it just seems like faggots trying to use science to physically disprove the metaphysical.
Tell me, can you prove to me that Hope exists? What about Mercy?

Atheists are funniest when they think they sound intelligent.

>Look, a fedora. It's suddenly not fucking awful to abuse an emotionally weak and isolated person's desperation to get them to believe the shit I was raised to believe.
Why do you even make stupid threads like this? You're not looking for any sort of discussion. You're just hellbent (pardon the term) on being an obnoxious retard.

>skydad

>Tell me, can you prove to me that Hope exists? What about Mercy?
wut

b-but we wuz kings ;_;

You're just a pussy faggot who associates things with reddit to get out of dealing with the point

Like a central point to christianity is God makes the huge "sacrifice" of his only son to keep us all safe, and we're supposed feel loved

But he killed his own son to save us from the hell HE MADE because the rules for not going there WHICH HE MADE were too hard for anyone by

He's like an abusive psycopath holding us at gunpoint telling us to love him and obey him and christians are the stockholm syndrome delusional retards

I like Hungary. Don't worry.

Where was he?

>four images posted
>they all have fedoras
pls go

Are you going to ignore that the one prayer that's in the bible starts with "Our Father in heaven"?

Fedora is an ultimate argument but a REDDITOR like you just would not understand :^)

>calling hung aryans "shitskins"
justin pls

>so far he hasn't done anything
Read Matthew 13:58

>posting fedora insteand of addresing kike question
Hello JIDF.

>the ultimate argument
You wouldn't know an argument from your vodka's name, you bear-fucking cunt.

They're metaphysical things. Can you physically prove they exist?

Too bad you weren't in there at the time

Your whole post is literally

>waahhhh actions have consequences

No wonder all atheists are cucks prone to liberalism.

No, they are located in feelings realm and feelings are very real.

>I am a 60 year old priest and I have been molesting kids at the cathedral in my town for 30 years, every child is welcome and coming up to Christmas it can get especially comfy in there.
FTFY

Funny how god was supposed to have created the universe in seven days, back when literally no one believed in him, but now that the vast majority believes in him he's camera shy

Why are Atheists talking like God exists but he's evil and a douche and stuff? Why worry about him being any of that if you don't believe in him?

Too bad Jesus wasn't one of you, huh? He was a white israelite.

>seven days
A quite obvious metaphor, not literal 7 days.

the christian god is totally nonsensical

he incarnates himself as a man in order to have himself killed in order to appease himself because adam and eve ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge (which never existed)

that is a word for word account of what christianity actually claim

if there is no eating from the tree of knowledge then there was no need for Christ to die on the cross, you have to believe in the fall of man actually happened in order for anything in the religion to make any sense

this is why christianity is for mongoloids

Intellectual atheists seem to think religion is all and only about taking guesses at science. That isn't even one hundredth of the importance of religion.

Posts like this make me think that atheists are actually retards. No wonder it's easier to let (((others))) think for you.

>man puts a gun to your head
>listen bloke you're going to suck my dick or I'm going to blow your brains out, I hope you like the taste of dick
>I really don't
>oh wow stop being such a cuck actions have consequences

>tree of knowledge (which never existed)
Oh yeah out of all things to point out which never existed it's the fucking tree

I thought Atheists were supposed to be "smarter" than Christians?

>That isn't even one hundredth of the importance of religion.

What are the other 99 hundreths?

this was pretty much my face when I realized God is real.

You addresed his faggy argument very nicely, but it would be even better if you posted a fedora you silly cuck.

>atheist calling someone else a cuck

The irony is palpable.

To point out how absurd the idea of god is

Wow well maybe the existence of heaven and hell and metaphors for consequences of doing good and doing bad, you know, LIKE THE ZOROASTRIAN RELIGION JUDAISM WAS BASED ON where heaven and hell were concepts on EARTH, so being good made life paradise and being evil made life suck

>worship's Joseph's wife's son
>not a cuck

Morality, direction, purpose, etc.

the essence of christianity, if it is anything, is that jesus died to redeem mankind for origjnal sin. if you dont believe genesis happened then the entire religion disintegrates into jew fairytales. and for the record you retarded ape i was raised catholic and am not an atheist (although im not a Christian)

challenge my point if you want, or just resort to petty insults whichever suits you best

by the way your (((jew brackets))) are particularly ridiculous given that jesus was a jew, every single character of import in the bible was a jew, and Christianity itself was a reform movement within judaism that was originally only even practised by jews. as a "christian" the only way you could be more of a jew is if you chopped the end of your cock off and started advocating race mixing

>To point out how absurd the idea of god is
That's not what you're doing. You're calling something you don't even believe in a dick, therefore acknowledging His existence

if there is no original sin christianity falls apart

either you believe in the retarded apple story or your religion makes no sense

My family is atheist (USSR legacy) but somehow they are very traditional otherwise. I know, hard concept for someone living in UK.
Also, quite an obvious projection considering your sob story.

Why would Atheists even come here unless to push their propaganda? The title of the thread clearly states when you grew out of atheism. If you are still a bluepilled cuck then stay away. You don't like us coming to your door, so stay the fuck away from ours.

You can get the first from philosophy and the other two from yourself though.

>etc.
So 99/100=3? Ok.

>Why would Christians even come here unless to push their propaganda?
Seriously?

It's a christian thread you retard. You clicked the wrong thread, you were supposed to click the "Worship Hillary" thread. now gtfo

We're going to be saying "Merry Christmas" once again. MAGA

>It's a christian thread you retard.
So you're complaining about "muh safe space" and in the very next sentence you try to paint me as a liberal. Outstanding.

>I don't believe in Christianity
>Let me point out this specific tree and how it never existed because I was there
>This is what Atheists actually think

>that's how you view God Incarnate

See, atheists are literal children.