Change niggers to black

If we could make all niggers turn to black people and sent them back to Africa. Wouldn't the world be a better place?
Then Africa would actually function in this world and the West is saved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know what pisses me off about you. Never in your life have you taken responsibility for yourself. Problems with authority? It's a conspiracy. Can't make friends? Everyone sucks but you. Beat up by too many niggers? Time to use scientific racism to put yourself above them.

Geez, I do the last one to you. I can't respect you. You never admit you're wrong, you just play mental gymnastics. Your self-abzorbtion is ruining my character as well. I look down on you even though I shouldn't and it's turning me arrogant because your self-imposed retardation makes me think I'm better than you. And that's wrong.

What's even sadder is that you don't question authority, you just lick the boots of another authority that pretends to be rebellious. You spit out your party's policies positively verbatim and without doubt, like a slave.

The worst part of all, that's how you get away with it. You're hypocritical, you're a deceitful, and your narcissism is contagious. Congratulations, I admit defeat, asshole.

Lil Wayne isn't a nigger, he's against black lives matter and anti-white racism. He's cool af

Proof?

Tatsy pasta

Average black iq is 85
average black man is garbage
some are much worst than garbage and are absolute subhuman scum which virtue mandates immediate purging, some could be called on par with white trash
but on average niggers are garbage
thats the mentality you have to have when dealing with them
a lot of these tv niggers have white blood

No shit, Sherlock, a look at the posting times would be enough.

Lil wayne was an a student in school, graduated from college and is more successful than anyone on this board.

This is actually true, he even skates and hangs out with whites.

Wow thanks you sure showed me

Purging niggers? I like that

Fuck off with this reddit shit.
You don't get to mental gymnastic your way out of being called ''racist''.
All this ''blacks =/= niggers'' shit is a bunch of PC cunts trying to deal with their cognitive dissonance. They spend time on racist mango board, but they don't think they're racist so they adopt this stupid nigger=/=black bullshit to make themselves feel better.
These people recognize the high black crime rates, but they still don't want to be called racist.

Just fuck off, cunt.
What you refer to as ''black men'' are just niggers with a higher IQ than the average.
Neil De Greassy Nigger has an IQ of somewhere around 100-110. Lil Wayne is probably in 90s.
That's the difference.

It's not that all niggers are bad, it's that on the average they have 20 less IQ points, they're more violent and carry all sorts of problems.
You don't get to brush that all away by praising the best of blacks while bashing on the worst of blacks.

Deal with your cognitive dissonance and start living in the reality.

But Lil Wayne is based!

Lil Wayne accidently shot himself as a child and talks about how when the police came and the black cops didn't care about him and only wanted bad evidence against him. He said the only white cop was the one who cared about his life. He still calls the white guy uncle Bob. He also says black Lives Matter is bullshit and said he doesn't see racism againt's blacks. The stupid star nigger bitches about racism every chance he gets

I'm racist you dipshit, I hate niggers but imagine if all niggers were like Neil

And all of them in Africa. That would be much better to the world than living your whole life thinking FUCK NIGGERS

Am i being redpilled about lol Wayne?

Then fuck off with this ''niggers =/= blacks'' shit. Take it to reddit.

>implying le cool science monkey isnt a puppet

Jesus christ, hes just using science as a jewish weapon, like modern science

>hurr durr, there are no races, we are all from space n sheit, that proves my fact, that there are no races
t. bill fuck the nye guy

what a stupid photo. lil wayne actively speaks against BLM and the falsely perceived systematic racism in america that is perpetuated by the MSM. le we wuz scientists guy is a rich, world recognized black doctor who thinks blacks have no chance to succeed in the US

youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A

>implying
>implying african niggers aren't better then american niggers

These are the homicide rates in Africa in general. Some places have lower crime then the entire african american community --- and they're fucking poorer and have zero education.

>general trends should be used to judge every individual in a group of people
sounds like you're a faggot

>Average black iq is 85
Average white IQ is 110, right? Why am I then surrounded by dumbfucks that I want to beat to death every day.
Also
[spoiler]Italy is not white.[/spoiler]

Who are you quoting?

yes, I would unironically reverse the captions

that is ireland dumbfuck, your iq is lower than the average white and the average nigger

ps: 100% italian here, with whute skin, green eyes, light brown hair

The average for whites is 100.
You're one dumb cunt. You don't understand averages, you don't know the average for whites, you're trying to use spoilers outside of Sup Forums or Sup Forums, you're spamming the old tired jew divide and conquer meme of ''X is not white''

Kill yourself

I'd rather both of these get killed tbqh.

Yeah but he's a literal cuck. Drake cucked him.

>Lil Wayne
he hates BLM and all that SJW stuff

>Lil Wayne is more redpilled
What a strange timeline

Educated nigger vs uneducated nigger

>Implying Lil Wayne is less respectable than NDT. I'd say that NDT is the neger masquerading as a black man like it's some kind of trick he learned at the zoo.

Lil Wayne is the blank man masquerading as a nigger because he knows that's what people will pay money to watch. And then when he's done he takes all his bling and plays pied piper to all the bitches.

A Fucking Leaf...

That isn't wrong :o

sending niggers back to africa is hilarious though. they all end up with some dictator and a comical negro style flag.