ARMY OF AFRICAN MEN IMPORTED INTO USA THROUGH MEXICO

youtube.com/watch?v=_M8Vq3ZR0Q8

OBAMA IS IMPORTING AS MANY BLACK MEN INTO THE USA AS HE CAN BEFORE TRUMP TAKES OVER.
THOSANDS OF AFRICAN MEN HAVE BEEN REPORTED AT THE MEXICAN BORDER BEING SHIPPED IN BY OBAMA.

PREPARE FOR YOUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS TO GET BLACKED

Have a bump friend

Theres always some psyop shit sliding happening howdays. Video from 30th Nov.

We need to survive

Theres like 100 people...thats not gonna make a dent desu

>Muh Trump victory means we're not cucked
Yes you are and you're only 56% white. Enjoy going lower than 50%.

>The only way you have have white people is a working class because the rich are dumb fucks
>The only way to have a working class is to convince them they're working for their world

Every little helps my gook friend

Better then finland being 0% white

> youtube as sauce

It's just a few more drops in the ocean for you

Without using memes we're 99% white. You're soon little Mexico, though.

this is legitimately happening. They are all literally living in a hotel in my city. I live next to the border so we knew this was happening before you guys noticed .

Go to bed Alex, those DNA boosters you're selling are making you insane.

I think this was on Fox tonight. Aren't these the guys that Obama tried to do a deal to send them to Australia, but Australia rejected them, so he sneaked them into the US through Mexico? Fox noted that they are almost all men of fighting age.

Obama is utterly a jihadist.

It's happening!

Something like that.

This started happening a few months ago. They are all living in Mexicali b.c. in a shitty spic whore hotel and they are being treated like shit. Not here though, they get special treatment and free gibs because they are literally too lazy to work.

Just more niggers to kill when this powder keg in the US goes boom. I'm not even concerned other than if I'll have enough ammo.

People forget the mistakes of the past and given the chance they will elect a fucking muslim nigger for president again.

Get some more pics and videos. Try to interview them if you can. Investigate; it's your responsibility.

>all that fresh BBC straight out of Africa
mmmh