If a pure blood high IQ, blonde, blue eyed, nordic woman sleeps and breeds with a low IQ savage

If a pure blood high IQ, blonde, blue eyed, nordic woman sleeps and breeds with a low IQ savage.

Does this mean the woman was always worthless genetic dead trash end or has she been manipulated into doing this?

>right now nordic women are breeding with sandniggers and niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_averages
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C_UkD-ySxhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably both.

>Does this mean the woman was always worthless genetic dead trash
yes

such is the nature of women. it is for the strong males to claim, teach and guide their woman/women. right now, white men are plagued by this nu male cuck faggotry shit and so brown men claim our women.

who cares shes gross

aesthetic darkie 2bh. more than the girl and her strange facial features anyway

>high IQ
>breeding with lesser genes
Darwin and mendel would disagree

No, it means she's a fool who literally threw her good genes away and ruined her lineage forever.

Her children will never have the quality of life they might have otherwise, not because of 'privilege' but because of other advantages, chief among which is history, meaning, and belonging.

All these girls have to be raised by single mothers, right pol?

No girl I went to high school with should even think about openly dating a black guy because their fathers would disown them.

White average IQ = 100
Black average IQ = 70
Mulatto average IQ = 85

But is he athiests?
Does god exists?

These two don't look as bad together - crap, I'm even happy for them.

I just wonder whether they'll like how their kids are going to end up looking like.

>crap, I'm even happy for them.

The eternal Pole everyone.

Yeah, but if he wasn't smiling would you even know he was there?
Women are trash for the most part, low average intelligence, It's better to worry about and look after the minority of smart ones than the majority of trash.

It's white/western men who have gotten weak and pathetic as a whole.

Women have always been the same. Look at the midd-east, they keep their women tightly controlled, with little outcry.

If we are taken over by a strong Islamist, the women would keel over, quite literally, and take it up the ass to breed strong islamic children.

See this is what I don't understand about some people here , if OP is a realist he can see that the guy is good looking. Why cant you admit to your self that there is a guy of every single race that's superior to you.Reminder that if Hitler had his way weak whites would be killed , we romanticise about Sparta yet they took the same approach.Not being comfortable talking about real human superiority regardless of race / gender or whatever says a lot about you , weakling.

Do not respond. Report and hide.

She just wants that cappucino baby. Also it's great for her to be on the victim side.

OP is talking about IQ and not about muscles.

Also. Why do the moderatores allow this thread?
I made a thread about monarchy recently (it got deleted) and I got warned, because they found it to be "off-topic".

Great.
Sup Forums moderators prefer threads about niggers fucking white women than actual political threads.

Pathetic!

Ignorance is bliss.

>why are women breeding with niggers

the decadent western society conditions its youth into being eternal teenagers (people in their 20s playing vidya, clubbing, living with their parents, aka behaving like teenagers, leading lives with 0 responsibilities)

(((media))) and (((formal education))) are to blame for this madness. additional consequence of the eternal teenager syndrome is the cancer called hookup culture

also, niggers and racemixng is violently promoted non-stop

youth conditioned into behaving like teens + hookup culture + forced racemixing = women breeding with browns

but what happens to the average white male in this circus? what happens to the person who doesnt want to participate in hookup culture/clubbing/social media activity? he is sentenced to social exile. and all we wanted was a decent job, wife, kids and a place to call home

Sup Forums is cucked.

The question is since when they got control over this.

>my bodytype in the middle
I tried so hard guys but its not getting better.

>I made a thread about monarchy recently (it got deleted) and I got warned, because they found it to be "off-topic".
We are the same person. I made a monarchy thread too yesterday.

>she been manipulated into doing this?
but who would possibly be behind this manipulation?

Why would janitors ban those? Are they afraid of kings making a comeback? hilarious.

Was yours deleted, too?

>Serious discussion about something vs
>LE REDPILL ME ON X

It's ridiculous!
Why are they not allowing this stuff?
I fear Sup Forums is already undermined.

It's okay to criticise the way I made my monarchy thread, but..
why does a "is monarchy the most redpilled form of government?"-thread get deleted and a literal "right now nordic women are breeding with sandniggers and niggers"-thread isn't?

No.

Most men are supremely cucked. Most women (white or not) will respond to a non-cucked guy in decent shape who is charming.

Why do you expect her to settle for a white guy who can barely hold a conversation that has tits bigger than hers?

"redpill" is a term that is flagged on Sup Forums

Don't use that term.

That would explain everything.
Thank you!

>If a pure blood high IQ, blonde, blue eyed, nordic woman sleeps and breeds with a low IQ savage.
never happens, niggers are disgusting, and white women statistically do not touch them at all.

coal burning is a jewish psyop

It does not explain why I got a warning for being off-topic, though.

Most women don't have their own minds at all. "Their" opinion is just repeating of some bullshit they heard. They do what is considered as cool and normal in their group. If it is (((tolerant))) and (((progressive))) to breed with ugly scum, they will do it. If it is (((racist))) and (((homophobe))) to marry a white male, they will not do it, even if he is 1000 times better than 150 cm stinky rapefugee with his micropenis. Women are controlled by the devil, almost since their creation. Don't trust them and don't deal with them.

No. They will have a mulatto kid and that kid's success of reproducing and his kid's success at reproducing and so on will determine his genetic worth.

Pol is always petty with this. What if the black guy is on the good side of his races bell curve? Comes from a good family? The problem is not in individuals meeting and forming interracial relationships, but the promotion of an anti white racist eugenics program-like agenda meant to disposes whites around the world.

I don't buy that Jewish propaganda pushes people into interracial relationships.

If you live in a large city in the west it's over 50% minorities.

You fuck the highest quality person available to you regardless of race.

OP britbong is just madm that this semen demon has got a beautiful smile and nice teeth.

They'll be back, at the end of the day, they need somebody that can actually pay the rent.

at least that's a human looking blackie, not those literal apes i see some tourists hooking up with

Yes, I was wondering why they would delete such a thread.

Most Amerifats are literally fat. How come their good genes didn't prevent them to be morbidly obese?

Can someone explain how propaganda encourages race mixing?

Propaganda also says fat women are sexy yet most of us are incels who wouldn't fuck a fat woman if given the chance

You don't understand women's attractions.
Why do they spend so long time discussing celebs, yaoi and literotica among themselves?

The more feedback you get that a man of interest is attractive to others, the more attractive he will become to you.

>high IQ
>race traitor

pick one. The only women who are legit wife material realize themselves the fact that different races have different IQ and those women wouldn't risk their offspring to be stupider than they should be

There's no universal IQ that we all agree. An eight year old German girl might know and familiar how to use a fucking modern day device, but also an eight year old Maasai girl might also know how to take care of her family and prepare a dinner etc. IQ scores are not valid judgements to judge others, its more of familiarity with your enviroments. Thr fact that you believe IQ makes you even more retard than whatever fucking high IQ you are claiming to have.

>high iq
>breeding with niggers
Choose one

Mods are cucked

If a white girl, who is weak and smart, breeds with a black man, who is strong and dumb, and they had four kids, you would get:
Strong stupid
Weak smart
weak stupid
Strong Smart

That fourth child would be superior to both parents

She was manipulated.

Most females are incapable of independent thought, but need the opinions of othet females and everyone else. While fitness and affluence matter, status is king.

A guy with 250 likes and 50 comments on his Facebook photo is considered more attractive than the same photo on a fake profile with 3 likes.

Another example is how females are incapable to judge your value when there is no one around. The only opinion they can then copy is your own, and if you act like you're hot shit she'll think you're hot shit.

So, if society keeps drilling the idea into their heads about how it's cool to fuck niggers, it's cool to mix with brownlings, it's cool to kill the white race - they believe it.

There are, of course, redpilled females (I can't take screenshots on my privacy based app Signal to show you) or you must find one to influence opposite of that the media and education taught her.

If while you're testing the water with jokes she says "that's racist/islamophobic", she is nothing more than an empty vessel to he masturbared in as her motherhood would include instilling those values into your daughter. "It's okay to date Mohammad, darling." Completely incapable and a lost cause, but it's not her fault. Doesn't mean can or should be saved though, so the outcome is the same

It's not like she would have fucked any of you idiots anyways lmao, you are literally crying about something you could never achieve

>tfw ex gf is dating puerto rican chimp

what's the name of that program? Sauceee

It's just bad parenting by baby-boomers who tried to overcompensate for everything that ever happened in history while ignoring reality

But yes, her gene-pool is pretty fucked intellect-wise

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_averages

We did it reddit

1) humans are NOT peas, you will get 1 criminal grown by a single mother
2) nigs are NOT bigger or stronger than whites. it was steroids made by whites which made them big.

maybe cause of this,and the manly white people are on Sup Forums..

There is a worrying trend of women exclusively seeking black men. I agree to an extent with what your saying, but there is an obvious agenda being pushed by the media which on some level is working.

The real problem seems to be the feminization of men. The cuckening is happening.

>All this whiteboy butthurt

>black man, who is strong
Aren't all strength-based records held by white men?

Come to think of it, what martial arts have come from subsaharan africa?
Europe's been fighting for centuries, as has Asia, but what does Africa bring to the table technique-wise?

excellent shop

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs
I wonder who is behind...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

Egyptian fellow, which side you are on this?

>strength is a racial trait
Off yourself

i don't hate blacks,cause i'm not white,but hate that shit that the west is being raided by muslims and blacks.

They look nice together. Stop being so bitter and get a girlfriend of your own, losers.

Why do you support single motherhood despite studies showing that it's harmful to the children?

That's what happen when you allow niggers into positions of power.

The jews caused it. I'm not even being ironic.

who also liberal racist here?

openly spouting hate is degenerate
classy racists are especially nice subhumans
you have to tempt them into destroying themselves
tell them white women are their property and they are allowed to rape them
tell them white people need to repay compensation for slavery
and when they chimp out let the police shoot them in the face
then use this incident to rally blacks against whites even more
it is a vicious circle

Fuck that! The West has been raided, robbed, and literally fucked Muslim world so long, that what happens in EU isn't even 000000.1% to what the West has done to Muslims. Maybe in hundred years from now, when the Muslims in EU are over 200 million, then I might even call its getting closer, Let the theives pay what they gave done to the world.

Being hetero is irrelevant if you cant get pussy.

Pure blood, high IQ, blonde, blue eyed, nordic women don't sleep with niggers.

Probably not right in the head to some degree, might me slight but still at least a little fucked in the head.

What is this madness? Fuck off with your revisionist history.

You know you will be wiped from the planet once (((liberals))) lose power?

I'd be deeply concerned if my son-in-law looked like that. It's not that he's black as such but I'd be worried I couldn't tell the difference between him and some other black guy. My recognition would rely on literally memorizing aspects of his face. That said, this guy has kindly eyes so at least he doesn't look like a bloodthirsty Muhammadan with beady evil eyes.

I'm not a fan of racemixing, not because of superior/inferior considerations but because the children end up looking off. If I had kids with a black woman, I'm pretty sure the kids wouldn't look like either of us. I'm sure I would love my kids regardless, but I also know it would inevitably feel off and I'd second-guess myself a lot.

As for manipulation, the vast majority of females are enslaved by their emotions and hence have little ability to think ahead. Females are masters at rationalizing their emotions.

But at this point of mankind's development, it's pretty clear to any semi-intelligent male beyond his starry-eyed years (let's say 16-22) that getting the girl is not really much of a reward. So it's not only about "nu male cuck faggotry shit". You need to be stupid, devoutly religious, or process things extremely pragmatically (like seeing your family unit as a factory) to believe there is any reward in it. From a self-centered point of view there's not much in it to make it worth the compromises, bullshit, and disappointments. I believe that is the real reason. Not the meme numaleness.

user, can you not into history
Like, at all?

This user gets it

desu i'm sort of happy of what is happening for the west,this is the price that they are paying for being degenerate as fuck.

cause they don't exist anymore.

Who says that you can't get pussy?

Looks like education in this country has really fallen off a cliff.

You did get the first part correct, namely
>The West has been raided, robbed
Indeed, that is what happened. The Muslim hordes raided and robbed and killed and enslaved Europeans for centuries.

looks like she has 2 lower jaws

Check out his /r9k/ dating profile

>high IQ
>breeds with niggers

Pick one.

They never learn.

Britbong, actions has a consequence, if your greedy pirate kingdom had the balls to rekt havoc around the globe, now, you should stop bitching and whining and deal the consequence like a fucking man.

I'm referring to all the white-knighting you see. This idea being pushed that we need to worship the ground women walk on, is a fundamental lie. Sexuality doesnt matter if we have a generation of white-male beta-orbiters.

Women are essentially children. They can't be held responsible for the things the propagandists convince them to do. It is a failure of white men to stop the propaganda and properly teach women how to behave appropriately that causes this.

The men that you look up to, who tried their best to wipe decent poeple out of the world, failed fucking miserably. Fucking Hitler, with all of his power couldn't even wipe out stateless, powerless, poor jews, let alone nations. You can entertain the idea of doing that, but you can't do it in real life and you know that.

Hitler actually loved muslim dicks:
youtube.com/watch?v=C_UkD-ySxhQ

I know a lady who studied in Stockholm who told me something along the lines of "Swedish men are PC-freaks and are very effeminate, most seem to be gay. The only men who showed me any interest were the migrants". I should also mention that the girl who told me this is about a 7 or a 8 and she's a borderline liberal herself.

I don't condone Nordic women breeding themselves out of existence but I can understand why they do it assuming that what I've heard about the nordic countries (especially Sweden) is true.

Don't worry Pekka, Swedes knows that feeling. I mean they used to had a very difficult to differentiate you Mongols. Who's Pekka and who's Vile? Who's Päivi or who's Kaisa?

it's harder to wipe a stateless race/people than that with a nation.

Does she not realized women created this mess and the cuckening on white males?

So what's your ethnicity?

Most horrible rape cases in Vienna are about teenagers who voluntarily burn coal, so yes, it's probably a woman thing.

>high IQ
>Nordic
Only Anglos and East Asians have high IQ's