were relevant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDg8sP_atIA
elpais.com/elpais/2015/05/25/inenglish/1432547509_880363.html
thelocal.es/20160407/refugees-welcome-in-spain-but-where-are-they
politica.elpais.com/politica/2016/04/05/actualidad/1459880210_430218.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBfklmYj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Defiantly the Brits, always shit talking even tho they're the biggest cucks in Europe rn

Leaf is one of a kind. A great, tolerant, accepting multicultural country.

tolerance is code for antiwhite.
GTFO leaf

Nothing on a scale of the muliticulturalism in Canada

Germany and Sweden

There is nothing antiwhite about tolerance. Stop treating yourself as the victim.

shut up disgusting leaf. your country is a joke

Germany
Sweden is the Somalia of Somalia

being tolerant means effectively more browns raping and pillaging in our streets.

just you wait leaf, day of the rake will come.

In what country does multiculturalism work? The most multicultural country in the world and they suffer from the biggest racial divide in the world

Is the United States
>fucking retard

Sweden

>leaf comes in to a anti canada thread and tells people to stop playing the victim

kek

Belgium.

The Dutch

Grandpa was a soldier in the Reichwehr and a Leutnant in the Wehrmacht Heer. 20 years after the war and 15 after migrated to Canada he took his family to Europe on a tour. He ended up in Netherlands, poking some of the old places he got to occupy before being redeployed to the east. A bunch of young Dutchmen approached him. They would have been children during the war, and started taunting him. One of them ended up asking "Where's my Bicycle" which apparently was a common thing Dutchfags liked to bitch at Germans.

Grandpa replied: "Ask your Fathers. Last I saw they were riding back home on them."

The dutchfags got all indignant and the Police had to intervene.

That's the Dutch for you, Like Canadians, they shitpost and then can't take the bants

Get out of my country you kraut fuck

Don't like my family made Canada whiter, Tran?

altough i admit that Belgium is a big joke, we do not shitpost. that is the Swede.

Yep, Sweden no doubt.

Well, you got a point there. Regarding shitposting and cuckery nobody in Europe can top Sweden.
Despite that I still see similarities between Canada and Belgium though.

Only anglos are white, get out.

Spain shitposts more and they are really big cucks too though

Scandinavia

test

BASED OPA

I know all of you think multiculturalism doesn't work (and I sorta agree) but I gotta say it works in canada

Shut up leaf

You talk shit but we're more free and we greater free speach than your joke of a country

>checks flag

Why is it always a fucking leaf!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off burger

>it works in canada

Paki

Canada is 82% white calm down guys that more than most places in europe

Please fuck off back to your nearest Tim Hortons and stick some timbits in your donuts hole please. You're more embarrassing and a bigger faggot than our Prime Memester.

Ireland calling brits cucks in English. You can't make this shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDg8sP_atIA

Canada pls.

elpais.com/elpais/2015/05/25/inenglish/1432547509_880363.html

>In other countries there is financial help for refugees, and there is work. In Spain, after six months, they dump you in the street.

thelocal.es/20160407/refugees-welcome-in-spain-but-where-are-they

politica.elpais.com/politica/2016/04/05/actualidad/1459880210_430218.html

Only 18 refugees accepted in Spain during the peak of the refugees crisis.

Your pics are cherry-picked and without context. Let me remind you that Spain has actual physical borders with Africa (with fences and razor wire) and we have been keeping them quite decently and dealing with African governments in order to deport illegals while the rest of EU didn't give a fuck.

Fuck you loyalist pig

There will never be another CAN

Use agent orange
It's more efficent against leafs

>were relevant
>not we're relevant

>Cherry picked

A woman can report you for rape and you go to Jail immediately while she lives in your house in the meantime all without evidence or due process because Spain is so fucked.

Europe is the Canada of Earth

If you're not a loyalist you're not Canadian. This is why Krauts can't assimilate, fuck off back to America.

Mad that my 18 year english-canadian girl got seduced by the Big Teutonic Cock? You shouldn't considering the rich English history of your women falling for Krauts, Nigel Cuckenridge.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBfklmYj8

Spain is cucked as fuck, and that picture is legit

>People writing in English on an English speaking board is somehow surprising to me
>I'm a stupid doss fucking Nigel cunt
>Ah it all makes sense now

>Things that never happened

Stick to your Anime Hans

Fuck you french Canadians are 100 times more pure than you can ever be

French "Canadians" are neither Canadian nor Pure. Anglos are the real Canadians.

Denmark

Sweden
But Germoney is close second.

We were the first colonist

gotta love the banter

Sweden obviously.

Matters not, you were subjects of The dominion of Canada. Anglos are the real Canadians.

kys my man

No it fucking doesn't you sheltered bluepilled retard

>leaf
EVERY

Your grandfather was a piece of shit who should have killed himself

Canada has so many rave enclaves and they function perfectly they have successfully assaulted

Get back to the pub paddy.

You're retarded

English is their main language, learn to nuisance retard

> t. Fake German who happily took the kike fillings.

ANNEX pls
N
N
E
X
P
L
S

explain the schweppes part of the gif please. dont americans have that?

Finland. Just watch them play hockey.