Why do leftists equate gun ownership with uncivilized and barbaric behavior?

Why do leftists equate gun ownership with uncivilized and barbaric behavior?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-swiss-eu-guns-idUSKCN1161KT
jpfo.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=V-3yziEgMVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they cannot stand the idea of self-determination. They loathe the responsibilities of power, so they give it away whenever possible. Seeing other people with the means to stand up for themselves reminds them of their own inherent weakness.

They do? News to me, I just thought they were pussies who were afraid of loud scary noises and personal responsibility. Leftists generally love uncivilized, barbaric behavior as a rule and even revere it so by those same measures they'd probably love guns if they were all slingshots as opposed to actual machinery.

Its the only thing that keeps whites uncucked and shit skins cant behave themselves with them

hi

Because when you try to force armed people onto collective farms, they tend to want to shoot back. Leftists want to become the Commissars of the future. They are authoritarian monsters at heart.

Why is ted cruz pretending to be a girl with some meatball man?

leftists think whatever the owners of the media tell them to think.

How is it coming along with the new EU un regulations in Switzerland?
Are people up in arms yet or are you just gonna take it like with immigration?

*gun regulations

doesn't affect us at all.

>I'm not barbaric!

>I just want my gun in case there's a race war or my fantasies of an uprising come true and I get to kill people I disagree with! Gas the kikes, race war now!

Well i mean there are SOME gun owners who are uncivilised and barbaric, it's just that the left tends to try and lump all of us in with the crazies. Same thing applies with their "alt-right" label, it was an attempt to lump every Trump voter in with Neo-Nazis and the KKK. The head of the agenda knows what it's doing and they have a lot of useful idiots.

>Switzerland
>EU

Why the hell didn't they remove the breech lock out what it's called and the mag???????

Reeeeee

Jews push for gun control through fear, they control most of media, politicians, hollywood and music industry (thus celebrities are walking cult-of-personalities used to spread degeneracy & leftism). They also control schools through marxist professors teaching cultural marxism, also astroturfed movements funded by Soros and others, as well as various lobbys. Majority of the left is brainwashed into hating guns through these venues, because guns are the only threat to a corrupt and tyrannical government as well as self defense from criminals who obtain guns illegally due to their nature—criminals. Corrupt politicians also push for this because they want more power as well as the safety of a disarmed population. See Brexit, the fear of an armed uprising stops the American government from doing anything as overtly as that, everything huge is always drowned in good intention as well as implemented in secret over a long time. They groom the population instead of being in their face like in other countries. Merkel would be dragged put of the WH and hanged if she was president there.

>reuters.com/article/us-swiss-eu-guns-idUSKCN1161KT
So you guys heard nothing of this?
Its based on the Shengen agreement btw not Madrid.

Yeah, yeah, we had a good laugh and told them to fuck off.

They're not really attacking guns, they're attacking lower class whites. It's the same thing with education or fag marriage.

because leftists are uncivilized and barbaric and cannot be trusted with firearms

>public transportation

Because leftists are very extremely profoundly amazingly BIGLY.......
UNINTELLIGENT.
You see the leftist has gone through its whole life being indoctrinated by the liberal """education""" system, besides being told all through its formative years that the ""EVIL WHITE MAN"" did all the evil wrong things on the earth forever from prehistory till to the end of time, they were also (((taught))) NOT TO THINK.
An entire generation of fools.
Is it any wounder why things are they way they are.

They imagine how they would behave if they had a gun, and as they are overly emotional children they come to the conclusion that no-one should have a gun.

Because leftists think about everything from a multiculti perspective.
They know niggers and sandniggers can't behave, so they feel like guns must be banned to prevent shitskins from abusing them.

Which they still do, because illegal guns are always available.

They're scared of what they don't understand, they're scared of being responsible, they're scared of what's outside the cage.

Because they have no respect for tools. It all stems from lefties thinking that if they had guns they would go on a spree, and since they seem to want to mother everyone they think others have those same feelings. Most gun grabbers are just projecting imo.

holy shit, that was my favourite comic when i was in high school
how he goes from a shitty 1st LT to a full blown Major or General or something within a single battle, then loses it all because the XO was a coward.
fuck man, so good.

Because leftism is a mental disease

There is no such thing as a level-headed trump supporter, at least not around these parts; the "alt-right" label is more than appropriate considering what these trump supporters stand for ideologically.

The interesting thing is how the "alt-right" think they are above the "leftists" and lump them all into one label, "SJW", ironically doing the same thing they vilify them of doing. But of course it is not bad if they do it, because the "alt-right" is never wrong, and it is all just one huge conspiracy, and (((they))) control the world, completely oblivious to the fact they they too are useful idiots.

>Jews push for gun control

jpfo.org/

cool story bro

>tabs

I'm still laughing, well done /k/omrade

because they do that with everything they do not like

>people who disagree with me must be insane!

and that's how it starts

Because they've never been exposed to guns in real life, and the only things they understand about guns are from movies and liberal propaganda.

This, so much this.
Also, they go on stereotypes and think every gun owner is some kind of machismo-fueled meathead obsessed with his penis.

Because they know they would not be responsible, they think others would be the same.

because leftists only want to shoot unarmed people

source?

I'd say it's more projection. They can't trust themselves with it, thus everyone else can't be trusted with firearms. In their "enlightened and educated minds", they feel as if they know best for others and are willing to do what they feel is best for everyone else. In my opinion, they're nothing more than hypocritical and ignorant fucks.

Hello

Here in the UK it's basically beaten into us that guns = bad. Somehow people think that owning a gun here for self defence is moronic but calling the police to shoot them for you is perfectly okay.

"SJW" as a prejorative predates "alt-right" by about ten millennia.

The want only the government state to have the guns (military).

They want only leftists in control of the govt.

Everyone else is sheep who has to listen to big govt.

Everyone needs one for when dem benofitz stop and they come for my pork-n-beans.

Here's your (You)

Don't spend it all in one place.

That girl doesn't have her clip in her assault rifle!

Relevant comic

Because gun owners are chickenshit pussies who can't fight.

Guaranteed replies

YASSSS QUEEEENNN SLAAAAAYYYYYY

Why does every picture of Swiss gun culture lead me to believe that all guns in Switzerland are FN-FALs ?

The whole gun issue is a wedge issue, like abortion. Its used to energize the base on both sides. Its a lot of noise.

Plenty of liberals own and enjoy firearms. Liberal does not mean the crazies on the left that want to limit speech because of muh feelings

Sad but true.

this

Men use tools. Get over it.

Underrated FPBP

Where is the sight

The people with guns in the big cities where they live are nigger criminals so to be fair it makes sense

(You)

Just picked it up yesterday. I have a Vortex Optics SPR-1303 Spitfire 3x Prism Scope and 308 AR CARBINE QUAD RAIL FREE FLOAT HANDGUARD ordered.

There was a time when members of the GOP spoke for gun control, they hated the idea of the black panthers getting firearms

youtube.com/watch?v=V-3yziEgMVo

as always Buckley is based

>88

Nice digits for a nice weapon

I'm not even a leftist and I think the whole 2nd amendment
>muh rights
bullshit is beyond ridiculous.

The establishment is already in complete control, there's literally no reason for them to come for your guns. They can assrape you economically with a single signature from the Fed any time they want.

What the fuck are you gonna do with that 200-round drum mag when they know literally everyone you've ever talked to and every place you've ever been to? They know enough to bury you if they so prefer, that's for sure.

Yes, the democrats are known for their violent and hyperbolic rhetoric.

What kind of bubble are you living in?

It's from the id of the weapon, not customized

The Unabomber's manifesto analyses leftism as identifying with weakness, guns represent strength and the weak fear the strong.