What's the point?

what's the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjpV9mja3Wc&index=8&list=PL22J3VaeABQAOhH1CLMNnMl2R-O1abW1T
youtube.com/watch?v=qD20yjXsELo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To shitpost on Sup Forums

nothing, just shitpost and enjoy your emotions like masturbation and sex

Big Bang. A show of power. Impress Him if you got something even more impressive.

There is no point you fucking bellend

To find out what to do when you figure out that there is no point

if you enjoy masturbation then you are doing it wrong.

Nothing can't exist. So there has to be something. Then you get this. There is your point.

There isn't one.

There being a point presupposes purposes which presupposes intelligence to assign purpose and creation.

Maybe instead it's better to ask if there's even a point to begin with, maybe there is none.

ooh das actually pre good m8

Although it seems I've been trying for the past 10 years and failed so far

im not really a religious man but by god i wish there is a point

To glorify the creator, God of Jacob, Abraham, and Isaac. Hedonism is not the answer. If you are truly lost and posting this on 4chin, then try a new objective. Look for evidence of the benevolent creator in everything and thank him when you see it. Eventually the negative perspective will leave you and you will feel God's touch. I love you, user, and I hope your day gets better, regardless of what you do.

Freedom to make whatever point you want.

What's funny is people worrying about the death of the white race when this is all just a computer simulation anyway; one of an infinite number being run at the same time, with infinite timelines and possibilities.

masturbation can't never get old. my right hand is my best girlfriend

Poe's law is oozing out of this post

thinking we living in a simulation no difference than religious people.

Find the grail within you, slay the dragon in your dreams

Hey lads what created what created the universe?

Like, what created the time and colour and particles and atoms and the stuff that made the universe like basically everything?

Control it all, something only the best species will achieve

It exists simply because it can

Spise en fjert

the universe only exist because of human conscience , therefore you create your own goal
thats the point

in which it is literally meaningless

There doesn't have to be one.

I miss his football picks.

>rare

> nihilism is a mental illness

> "God is dead."
the real quote:
> "God is dead, and i fear there is not enough water to wash away the blood"

> Stop worrying about how to be a good man and be one
> Be the gods of the past
> Create meaning wherever you go

youtube.com/watch?v=WjpV9mja3Wc&index=8&list=PL22J3VaeABQAOhH1CLMNnMl2R-O1abW1T

Watch this user.

you'll thank me in the future user.

t. Jordan Peterson

RARE
A
R
E

whats it like user?

do you have toilets?
do you worship them?

You're a fucking white male

There is no 'point'. The universe just exists and we are part of it.

Kek did.

That's a pretty aesthetic flag.

Our universe is simply a 'concept' that exists in the same way '1+1=2' exists. All possible concepts exist as a matter of logic. All of existence stems from the core of logic.

Cute anime girls, probably.

That's a funny joke.

on a overall view , yes , it is meaningless, but our mind is not collective, when we reach our goals , we have found "the point " in life

Is Trunks immortal?

youtube.com/watch?v=qD20yjXsELo

>he thinks cause and effect exist outside of our observable universe

Oh, sweet singleverse child.

So you can eat bread and shit for starters.

dunno but existence > non-existence

the death meme sucks tbqh.

The lollipop flag!!

There's no point.

But what we want it to be.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

What did he mean by this?

is kek really yoda?

kek has spoken

>green
>lives in swamp

Pretty much, yeah.

>Tfw we have been worshiping Yoda this whole time

>what did he mean by this?
pic related

you don't even see the whole structure yet

praise KEK

The hemorrhoidal anus flag!

Thanks Master Yoda.

Seychelles seashells on the seashore.

It's a sandbox game

BEHOLD THE VOICE OF KEK

PRAISE BE UNTO HIM

wew

Is Earth flat?

the earth is flat

I don't know anymore. On one hand, I'm mad that the Jews are playing me, on the other I'm fucking half Jewish and kinda wanna kill myself and think I'm a piece of shit for simply being born, on the third hand (up my ass) I just want to be at peace with the universe and accept that higher up Jews are controlling me and almost everything I do and such is life on planet Earth.

I can't enjoy life. I wish someone would give me something to live for.

I'm trying to muster up the energy to shower fuck you Kek I try so hard every fucking day to just simply exist and that's a challenge. :^( Don't tell me what to do you fucking frog.

(i'm sorry kek pls dont smite me)

take lsd or mushrooms

>Is Earth flat?
Your all wrong it's a pyramid.

if it's meaningles why don't you just kill yourself, faggot?

Nah senpai. I'm being serious

fpbp

ID: NPC

Found the filthy npc

lol well spotted.

ID: UOY (YOU BACKWARDS)
>Yoda quote

This is too much.

So god makes an entire universe who's sole purpose is to kiss his/her/its ass and tell it how great it is?

you create the point, dumbass

but I cant create meaning whereever I go because others have already done that. Laws have been written, regulations penned and people staked their claims before I was even born. How can someone truly make their own mark on the world without being public enemy number 1 and vilified.

There is no point.
Life is a random occurrence that bears no meaning or value.
Huge chunks of dead stone endlessly orbiting giant glowing orbs is the true face of this world.

To figure out how to stop entropy.

again, witch is meaningless.

We will never know the point because we don't know how it all happened and how we came to exist.

Maybe there is literally no point in anything but we exist because it just happened like the way of life spreads and evolve. example, bacteria and point of life only means something to human's. Basically they need a master aka (god) or aliens to tell them what to do. That's how their brains works most of them. maybe we are designed to be slaves from the beginning

To feel

kool digits

what makes you think there is one?

There's some good posts in this thread, but t.b.h., I'm disappointed with the nihilism.

There is no value in material world itself - it has been well-known since even millennia ago. No matter what you do materially, nothing can be even remotely significant at a universal scale. However, dead matter cannot create any ideas, thoughts, morality or values. This is where conscious beings get their significance.

To shitpost

Ignore all other autists. The point is to make babies and continue your species. That is the basest point one can arrive at.

The point is called Sagittarius A* , a bright and very compact astronomical radio source at the center of the Milky Way
Or maybe is just the toilet of a blind idiot god.

to find out what's the point

>yoda is a green froglike creature
>yoda is a prophet of KEK

The Big Bang is what happens when god fragments itself, one being scattered across light and darkness trying to reunite itself. I think this is why advanced civilizations seek each other out to create a massive network of intelligent worlds. The goal is to bring us back into one singular consciousness and to rediscover who we truly are.

>yoda
>not shrek
u guys r gey

To make you ask questions.

>literally being a mindless animal is my whole point of existence. So I can make more dumb mindless mutts like myself
Fuck off disgusting breeder.

>All that fucking clay just waiting to be taken
Memedrive better fucking work

1. fuck bitches
2. get money
3. shitpost on Sup Forums
repeat step 1

You need to hit replacement rate. Otherwise you are a failure, especially if you are white.

youve been watching too much neon genesis