How to find redpilled gf?

I only know two female Trump supporters irl (I live in NYC and go to a liberal arts college in Upstate NY). Where does one acquire a redpilled gf? I hate having to covert all these retarded Bernie girls. I want one that is predisposed to the redpill and embraced it before meeting me.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/49883-finger-length-in-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

church

Converting Bernie girls has become a hobby of mine this past year. You have to lightly do it, but on average it only takes about 3 months to fully convert one. Then you release them into the wild a better person.

That image made me hurt inside
>Shes probably fat

She's an ai qt.

>women secretly want to get raped
> ;)
I thought it was a myth

Found red pulled gf on OkCupid of all places in NYC.

Here is what to look for:
-"girly girl"
- polished look
- says dumb shit on profile. Probably didn't spend much time on it. Reason is girls who research shit are feminist
- believes in god

Also wants to get raped as a fantasy.

This may not be on the profile.

>he thinks trump is part of the red pill

You got a long way to go before you are my bf, m8.

they're obviously not going to be walking around in ss uniforms

you have to convert a normi girl after she falls in love and sees marriage on the horizon

stop looking for easy solutions like the people you espouse to detest

I'd take a normal non degenerate girl any day over a "red pilled" girl trying to save the world herself

she needs to know her purpose (to marry and produce offspring for her productive and loving husband )

not larp around all day like Lauren Southern

Simple. Look for attractive women, don't talk about religion/race/politics. As soon as she is in love with you she'll follow your lead and copy your beliefs.

Unless you're are older because by then most women are damaged beyond repair and is either already there or full degenerate.

that goes without saying
I'm 30 still dating early 20s ..once you see that CDC sexual partner count you never look at 25 years olds and older the same

The general principle is:
>You don't find them, you make them

Any White girl who respects and had a good relationship with her father is capable of being redpilled. Other than that look for things associated with normal right wing traits: Christian (church), gun lover (youth groups to do with guns), literal Republican youth clubs etc.

Your local churches should have a youth services branch that will run singles nights and events. Get in contact with them.

he fell for the good church girl meme

most of those girls are going there to repent for the degeneracy they are involved in

the rare, and I mean rare good girls you'll find will have 5th century mentality with 21 century materialistic desires

>Judeo Christian values means you never say anything against god's (((choosen))) people
>if god forgave her, it's only natural you do too
>provide for her means ..latest and most expensive luxuries available .. because, you're a "man" right?!

proceed how you wish

I'm speaking from many experiences with "church" girls

Once knew a girl who literally yelled out "RAPE ME" to a group of guys. Would always tease me and bend over but act like she didn't want it when I went for it. Another girl I knew who loved play fighting and getting dominated before fucking, pretty much a rape fetish.

>inb4 "not screenshot"
Can't take screenshots on this privacy-based app.
>inb4 "broken glass"
It happens.
>inb4 "she types like a retard"
Normies don't correct the autocorrect to type as fast as possible

Look at their fingers, mayne.

You want your gf to have a longer ring finger than index finger, and you want her to have been a tomboy at some point in her childhood.

These, together, indicate that she may have received the testosterone flood in utero, giving her a more masculine mind. ~15% of women fit this description.

livescience.com/49883-finger-length-in-men.html

Once you find your qt with dem fingers, you're on the right track. Such women are in high demand, although they do not know why. They may have fewer female friends and dislike the company of most females. It's glorious.

How do I know?
>gf of 7 years has the right finger ratio, is annoyed by grills, watches animu, plays some sports, thinks linearly/logically, had a tomboy phase before puberty

It's glorious. Good luck user! Hit me up if you need more info.

It requires a process of imitation. I'll guide you through my step-by-step plan:
1. Find a QT and become her ideal mate.
2. Slowly, really slowly, drop seedlings of redpills after she assumes you're both sharing the same blue tinted world views.
3. Increase rate of redpill dropping by around 5% per week.
4. By week 20 you two should be discussing the jew-dog on public transport without a hint of worry.

Don't hang out at places where the rest of your campus hangs out. Upstate NY is pretty redpilled, so your odds of finding a redpilled girlfriend are much higher when around locals to your area.

What county is this liberal arts school you speak of?

No fap
No fap
No fap

It's the only hope

>gf of 7 years

please tell me your 18

who dates for 7 years as an adult without getting married?!

all this "ring finger" analysis and it never occurred to you it's missing a fucking ring that you placed on it

I hope she leaves you, she deserves a man not a degenerate who's scared

We're both 23.

Marriage doesn't keep people together when "no-fault" (i.e. unilateral) divorce exists. Marriage only works when it is legally and socially enforced, but these days there are so many beta males running around so desperate for sex that they'll happily watch my gf, out of my supervision, run off with Chad just for the vicarious pleasure of thinking that someone out there can find sex. That used to be taboo.

In the current environment, if you get married, it actually sets up a disincentive for relationship stability, because the state is always trying to get your grill to defect, so that she and the state can split your income as taxable alimony.

I want long-term stability, not a relationship from which my partner is permanently incentivized to rek me. Thus, we exchanged promise rings within the last year or two, but we're not signing anything, and we're not in a common-law state.

all that fucking and not 1 baby to show for it

she wasted her best healthy childbearing years taking the jew pill (birth control) because her "bf" was busy getting redpilled and whatever excuses you make for your pussy footing

>he's a cuck and doesn't even know it (many such cases)

Millenials don't have the income to raise children, and we won't until the boomers stop Jewing us. I'm not going to reproduce for the white race if the white race doesn't MAGA. So I'll wait until I'm 30, pop out 1 kid, and watch the slow decline. It would be nice if our economy supported early reproduction, but that isn't the world that exists today.

I need you to leave SUNY Potsdam now. City slickers belong in the city.

don't be such a faggot OP
I use to be delusional like you, wanting a redpilled gf. after failing multiple times and burning lots of bridges i got a doggo.
doggo gets you pussy
doggo are red pilled
doggo don't judge
doggo better at killing
now that i have a doggo i am banging this Russian girl who voted for trump.

Women have no real beliefs. I converted a Hillary voter by talking to her over the course of one evening

If you fuck a girl well enough, She adopts your views and lifestyle.

you're a bitch (straight up, would say it to your face)

making excuses for shit only a degenerate girl would try (no fault divorces)

either you trust her enough to marry her or you're going to get your just reward

by avoiding full commitment (marriage) you're sending the ultimate fuck you to her

and I can guarantee she's got a better fuck you planned for you

like marriage is the only way for a girl to screw you

>she can fuck other guys and give you stds
>she can get pregnant (child support)
>she can make up fake claims

if you don't trust her enough to marry her than be honest with yourself, you're a coward who will always find an excuse not to do something

all I see is excuses coming from you for things people have done for hundreds of thousands of years
>no money
>no future

what future did people have to look forward to when the plagues were raging through Europe or the dozens of devastating wars

you're coward genes should die off with you

nature always corrects her mistakes quickly

holy shit i made that trump twitter image
kek

In a place of worship and by being masculine.
Do not bow down or submit to women. They subconsciously hate it.

If you are an atheist? Tough shit.

hi-test women can reason like men. Mine understands that marriage is not a fair deal anymore for men, and she does not demand that i make any such unfair deals.

>divorce: shit only a degenerate girl would try

Everyone who gets married thinks they're marrying a non-degenerate. Everyone getting married thinks they'll stay together forever. It isn't the kind of thing that the man can reasonably predict.

>your coward genes should die off with you

Youre pretty rustled there, friend. Don't worry, they will. People like me and my qt will be replaced by easily controlled beta-males and bitter grrls, who will reproduce and then discover that they're set up for lifetime debt-slavery. Rinse and repeat. Your children will be surrounded by shitskins and white knights. Good luck with your own plans for reproduction.

trump is a zionist plant, please suck my cock and balls

Almost every woman wants to get raped.

It's the number one fantasy among women.

Truly the patrician choice of messaging apps.

Look up legal guides for unmarried couples. You can obtain most of the advantages of a marriage license without one, and without the risks of a potential divorce.

I know a couple redpilled girls at church and all of them are in this situation.

They are 7/10+, smart, and feminine but their boyfriends/husbands are in a fuckton of student loan debt and won't be able to afford a housewife / kids until they're in their 30s.

Such a waste.

You actually can get a decent amount of government resources if you have kids on a low-ish income. Do your research carefully, though. It depends heavily on which state you live in. Good to also consider things like extended family support/assistance that aren't counted.

>Where does one acquire a redpilled gf?
I got mine at a trump rally.

interesting, thank you, will do. I definitely want to share healthcare with my wafu.

why would any girl demand marriage from a spineless male
she probably fears divorce more than you now

>she reasons like men
the whole point of reasoning is to come to logical *conclusion
either you're going to risk getting fucked but she's worth it (because if she wanted to hurt you she could just as easily being a gf)
or you're going to fear something you claim she's not capable of doing (her being faithful and scientific finger analysis right?!)

every guy who fucks his gf thinking he's playing it safe never got screwed over right?!

oh and nothing wets a girls pussy like a guy "playing it safe"

you're one to speak of easily controlled betas ?! .. a guy shitting his pants about a *possibility which he contradicts by saying he trusts his gf of 7 years

my offspring will be surrounded by their married loving father and mother (everything else around them needs to first get through us)

everything they need to succeed will be in their dna

yesss fammallama

We all fear, at some level, the infidelity of our partners. The difference between you and me is that I recognize that bringing the state in changes nothing with regards to my fears.

You play on my fear of infidelity while supporting an arrangement (marriage) that would not improve my risk (re: infidelity). You argue like a woman or a Jew. JIDF, GTFO

BUN -> OVEN

also
>oh and nothing wets a girls pussy like a guy "playing it safe"

You've spent too much time on PUA forums; you have adopted the value set that "wets a girl's pussy"=good.

I am a man. I will not base my life on what makes lady-boners. You have given your values to women to dictate for you. I am strong when I need to be, and my gf loves me 100% of the time, having seen both strength and vulnerability in my humanity.

I hope that you and others can find such a woman, because such intimacy is rare.

Pic related: it's what makes most modern women wet. Which social media app do you use to shower women with flirtation, user? lol

all I hear are excuses for not wanting to make sacrifices

it means losing some independence by staying with your family and having a child at a healthy age (especially important for females)

it means waiting a few years to get a newer car, phone, cloths etc

because today's problems are not new or greater in magnitude

it's just that people make different choices

iphone over baby
car over marriage

>tfw don't have to worry about finding a redpilled gf since i'm too ugly to reproduce

hopefully anime and books will fill this void in my heart

This. Women's opinions are a shit test.

>red pilled gf
>birth control

Try again, dipshit

southeast asian girls tend to be redpilled.

if you have an aversion to race mixing, find one anyways, good chance any white friends she has shares some views :o

uh no, I've never had ANY social media accounts (yes doubt all you want)
I take pride in having the ability to say fuck no jewbergs

>I hope you find someone like my gf
I hope I never find a girl who's willing to trust me sticking my dick in her but not have any expectation of similar trust (marriage)

if she's willing to risk getting pregnant with your child which will be a part of her for life
than you should be man enough to trust her with half your shekels
(especially since she's such a low risk for infidelity, isn't that what you've found out over these 7 years?!)

you're too comfortable with the situation you're in, but something tells me she's not as comfortable with you're fears as you like to believe

you should be proud of the low expectations she's had of you for this long

I set higher for myself though

listen to this guy

if anything could replace that void a woman fills, it would have about 50,000 years ago

get your ugly ass out there and find something that resembles a girl
club it and bring back to your cave (figuratively speaking of course)

replace club with lower standards on her looks and bring to cave with marry

sorry user i've hit rock bottom
i'm just a poor grad student, there's nothing I can offer a woman besides my shitty looks

i'm just gonna keep trudging through life
i also still get crushes

You have to do the red pilling. They don't come premade.