Wow Taiwan is so good it has democra-

>wow Taiwan is so good it has democra-
>the elected WOMAN PRESIDENT supports degeneracy, faggotory and feminism

It feels so good to see them fuck themselves up

Taiwan never learns, it never knows what is worth copying and what isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8h9QKf7MjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does that dude have tiddies

t. china minor

Don't listen to Hong Kong Phooey, he's just jealous he belongs to the commies now and Taiwan doesn't. 1 day in Taiwan will show you this is all bullshit.

jealousy? not really, I want democracy if people are smart enough to pick a candidate who is legit
>that candidate looks ugly I better pick someone else

1day in Taiwan shows you nothing

you should make some TW friends and ask their opinions, they live there for years

Taiwan is rather fucked up, just ask people in TW, they nearly failed everything

underwhelming police authority, dirty yellow jews keep getting away from lawsuit, retarded military power

For example, the gutter oil in TW, all the culprits are released and no charges will be pressed

Police get rekt regularly, everyone acts like nigger and yell police burtality

The army uses brooms more than their guns

ask your TW friends if these statements are true or not

TW can't into democracy because they only copy the bad things in USA

>British China was eaten by commie scum
>American China is still free
Feels so fucking bad man.

>too fat, fat but doable, wtf is that, pass

are you a former Hong Kong resident?

don't feel bad man

there will be more happening, isn't it exciting?

I love democracy personally, it the ideal system

but people are too stupid to make it work

so I want to watch them burn, TW, HK, China

more happenings for keeping me alive

Daily reminder that the bitch supports same-sex marriage and Taiwan will most likely be the first Asian country to fully legalize it.

fuck off you dirty mainlander

I love Taiwan but they're eating up western degeneracy like it's candy.

they're pushing the agenda quite hard

It's all over jewbook, all those anti-christian stuff, pro-gay, feminism are brainwashing everyone

the saddest thing is that, the younger generation love to be progressive

whatever you say britbong

I've been living in Hong Kong since the day I born, that was 20 years ago
the current president supports democratic party, so yeah

I wish they can become stronger and fix their shit tho

I pity their police force( and mine too)

and their high rank generals need to die and replace, they are too corrupted

I thought Taiwan is just a place, that China uses as a showcase, so that foreigners, investors etc... don't have to get their feet dirty in mainland China. It turns out that it's a country, a cucked one too. Wtf

yeah it is a showcase but not a controllable one

because they manage to get themselves democracy

China is still trying to control it tho

Hong Kong is real the showcase

Taiwan... you can say it's just another China with better manner and decency

But behind these, they are still the same dirty yellow jews, ask the labors in Taiwan, those jews are paying peanuts and expect high quality work.

Those jews don't even have moral standard, just like China, the food safety is a great example.

CRISPR

Amen to that
Taiwan is like 3 years away from rapefugees welcome
China doesn't run on any political ideology, it's better to think of it as China Inc.
Sucks we're getting absorbed by the grey goop
But at least we won't knived in the near future

More and more do I see the bible was true

White fucks needs to back the fuck off asia with their degeneracy. So many fags around nowadays it's sickening.

I jsut hope Taiwan can get its independence very soon so HK can get it as well hopefully.

sorry, but all these mini-Chinas sound a lot like our Balkanization thing...

Im glad China and to a lesser extent, Japan are keeping western degeracy out of their countries.

>muh democracy
>muh feelings
>muh individuality
>muh 60 different genders

Taiwan will gain independence by being very undesirable to China (10% lgbt, 40% refugees), just watch
HK will never gain independence, no history, no guns, no foreign incentives
Best is SAR for life, but since we're all retards, also not happening

>the younger generation love to be progressive

Do they hate Trump? I'm deciding how many Trump shirts to bring with me when I go back to visit family.

SAR for life is the best in our case

HK lacks natural resources, the most important one, clean water

I guess HK will not be absorbed so soon as China needs HK to be an example to show Taiwan it will still be good to be SAR or under China's control

As long as Taiwan doesn't compromise, China still needs HK look like SAR

taiwan is basically the nice version of china

Don't you dare fucking mention that

most of them know nothing about America's politics and got brainwashed by jewbook

saying " fallout soon! nuclear war soon!" meme all day long

they also say shit like " america stay strong!!11!"

Fuck those retarded pieces of shit

You can bring some but not so many, some still support Trump because they hate the hypocritical Dem. too

you can say that, at least they show decency to foreigners, the service providers are really nice and polite

just don't eat too much Taiwan food, especially processed food

Fuck off you wumao mainland scum

no i meant nice as in a nice place to live. the wages are on par with the west. quality of life is good, etc

>so HK can get it as well hopefully.
>being this delusionnal

it depends, I've heard different opinions from different Taiwan friends

youngsters are eager to escape from Taiwan because the jew pays peanuts for the workers

sometimes, dangerous shit happens( powder explosion)

The government is somehow corrupted

If you don't mind these major problems, it's actually fine. pick north for developed area, pick south for....probably countryside?

Back to hkgolden on9 son :o)

>youngsters are eager to escape from Taiwan because the jew pays peanuts for the workers

It seems to have the same problem that millennials have in the US; too much "education" and no work ethic.

yes some are, just like those lazy liberals

but some mean bosses in small companies are paying relatively low wages

Somehow government doesn't give shit about these small cases

Also, Asian culture 'we don't give shit about blue collar' so blue collars are having less money usually

$15,095 is GDP per capita for china
$48,703 is GDP per capita in taiwan

Taiwan wages are significantly higher. It also has democracy, free speech, much less pollution etc. The only serious downside I see is the constant threat of a Chinese invasion.

oh sure it is higher than China my friend

I was comparing the local companies in Taiwan, they got minimum wage but small companies break the laws all the time

The money paid by small companies is not too much, not all people are treated fairly even they are capable of finishing jobs well

Taiwan is surely better than China, Democracy, checked, free speech, checked, less pollution, checked.

Also, one major downside, serious law issue about self-defense, ask a TW friend for details
It's pretty hard to claim self-defense in TW, the crime doers always sue back the victims

China invasion... maybe it will happens on the day of Taiwan independence, as long as TW doesn't do that, everything should be fine

> Taiwan and Hong Kong aren't best friends
My life is ruined

don't be sad my friend

Most of Hong Konger and Taiwanese people like each other ( except in video games)

but you gotta know, chinks usually hate each other

I am just happy to see someone suffer, craving for happening

My gf is Taiwanese, yeah they are def more degenerate than HK as a country but I've noticed they DESPISE authority, just like you. I highly doubt they'd drink cool-aid if their president told them to.

ROC also owns the biggest employers in the PROC.

>Leaf heartbroken that his parents don't speak the same dialect

Problem, Honkies?

I tried to warn the retards here who are always going "TAIWAN IS SO BASED". Anyone who's been to that shithole knows they're probably the single most cucked nation in East Asia.

I am Mongolian not China

>tfw attended a pro-traditional marriage rally today in the city of Taichung Taiwan.
>tfw thousands of families flooded the streets in support of traditional marriage

The majority of Taiwan sees this filth, this poison of the west, for what it truly is. Just because some trash foreigners show their breasts and that causes a lot of media does not mean we are giving up this fight.

>tfw USA Canada and refuGermany are trying to criticize Taiwan

I just hope they won't become even more degenerate

Even the government is not pushing those agendas, the media and some organization are doing it, when I ask my young friends in TW, they are progressive and support gay and feminism.
There's a organization against these stuff but youngsters hate it

no problems, just watching TW falls apart

Foreigners are all thinking ' based TW'
you gotta live there to understand the situation

you're doing god's work, keep TW free of degeneracy

Teach them a good lesson

I have Taiwanese family who hate the current president and support reunification with China. They say China has invested a lot in TW and helped out the locals a lot, and ever since the recent president has been snubbing the mainland, TW has been going down the shitter.

Can you share your perspective?

left to right

kill - fuck - kill - kill

Taiwan is not a country. It is property of the PRC.

They sound like communists m7.

USA is not a country. It is property of Israel

Taiwan got some big tittied women, what is this

Taiwan is a country

>this triggers the chink

false equivalence, chink.

enjoy your aids

Saying 'chink' doesn't make you anything less of an obvious 50 center.

It's a country at the Olympics

This is not Taiwan; it is Marxism

Do u wanna date me?

>i-it's not like I'm jealous if your autonomy or anything
>I LOVE commie China, really!

Any asia people wanna date me please?

you really fucked it up didnt you by support Mao

if Taiwan ruled you probably wouldnt have destroyed 1/3 of your arable land with pollution in under 50 years

From what they tell me the mainland isn't really communist anymore.

I thought asians were inmune to this social correctness bullshit.
Not a weeb, but if Japan falls that's it I'd off myself, I'm conscious that feminism exist in Japan but for what it seems, its not as bad as the one in the western world

>having unpopular opinion
>wumao

whatever you say, all I can see is that TW copied democracy from USA which is good. However, people are stupid enough to vote for a woman that spreads degeneracy and feminism.

If they are going to copy USA, at least pick something better, not the feminism and degeneracy, pick police authority because their policemen are cucked as fuck, can't even enforce the law without getting sued

they sure aren't communist, if they keep communism, China would fall apart 20 years ago. and that would be nice since no need to study putonghua

China is immune to this shit because they don't care about human right which is good at this point. Democracy comes with degeneracy

The Chinese government considers itself communist and rules the country through their interpretation of communism. It's a revisionist form of communism for sure, but CCP knows its own ideology better then you.

Please forgive me for this copypasta.

I agree with you. Taiwan have been dead after the 1947 genocide (228 incident). After that Taiwan has always been a degenerated society. HK is much better.

What really struck me was their assessment of the current CH president. They tell me he wants to reunify the Chinese people as his legacy, and it struck me as reminiscent of Hitler's desire to unify the Germanic people. What is the mainland's perception of him?

Why does that pic censor the big breasted woman, but not the flat one?

I know, the Chinese communism

I think it is just capitalism with planned economy

I am not so good with these fancy words

oh they must be the blue party supporters

Hitler? Most of the chink has two impression, a great leader and a race genocider who doesn't involve in degeneracy. Most of the chinks don't care about PC so Great Leader > genocide

Some of the chinks are even Nazi supporters, there's a anonymous forum call Komica, there's a board that filled with Nazi supporters, they worship him and praise for his achievement, they also hate jew.

In my opinion, he was a charming leader, I like him and the hugo boss design was fashionable as fuck

but kinda ironic, yellow monkey nazi , kek

Transgender is not considered as woman in Asia

why is op so mad that gays can marry
its no ones business

I just want happening

I don't hate gay marriage so much but fuck them for being attention whores

I hate feminism the most, filthy liberals

It was either a pro-China gay man.
Or an anti-China woman.

I want all parties become strong, unification is good.

But war is even better

by the way, I only hate one thing, liberals

Sup Forums makes me hate them so much

The last thing I want to see will be those filthy ideologies of liberals spread into Asia

too much fucking estrogen

who did you vote for in the legco election

CHAN HAN PAN

I usually don't vote for democratic party because they do nothing but throwing bananas

And this year the make a fool of themselves, they should have just played by the rules
But Chu Hoi-dick is a smart one and act like he is doing something, he has potential

Nothing wrong with feminism

frank yang for president

originally, yes

but now it is just twisted for getting more advantages, some extremists are like ' kill all males'

so,no, never ever

Is it common for taiwanese women to have serious tits?

Well, trump may have unilaterally decided that Taiwan is now best china

It's not uncommon. The Abbo Genes help a lot.

it's not that uncommon for Chinese women in general to have serious tits, especially the further south you go

well shit

too tired, not gonna reply anymore

God bless Trump

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

t. shyna

i like how the chick on the far right in that picture and the guy standing next to her have the same size tits

TAIWAN #1
youtube.com/watch?v=J8h9QKf7MjY

>caring what chinks in chinkland do
why?