Trump's Call To Taiwan or Taiwan's Call To Trump?

This is what we can expect from mainstream media for the next four years. Their level of misinformation has gotten so bad they are actually using "to" and "from" interchangeably to confuse people.

>Trump's call to Taiwan
>Taiwan's call to Trump

These are now the same thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/12/02/politics/donald-trump-taiwan/index.html
bloodpressureuk.org/microsites/salt/Home/Whysaltisbad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

taiwan is rather important though
a massive amount of high tech is dependent on it

The question you need to ask yourself is why do you still give a flipping fuck about the MSM.

The media is admittedly anti-American then because Taiwan has been a strategic ally for us for decades now against Communist China.

Because a large portion of the public gets their information from it, many of whom don't pay much attention and may only read headlines. That headline says Trump called Taiwan, and that's not what happened. So a lot of the public may end up misinformed.

It doesn't matter very much who initiated it. He chose to take it. Monumentally stupid.

>Because a large portion of the public gets their information from it

Have you learned nothing from this election?

Of course they said "call to". He didn't "call from Taiwan", silly. He was in the US at the time.

The Taiwanese government confirmed that he was the one who called them. Donald Trump is a constant liar and if you actually believe what he wrote then you're a sucker.

becouse millions of americans still do dummie

The liberals get their information from the MSM. They are going to complain no matter what Trump does, who gives a flying fuck.

I love this it means trump stands for democracy not Chinese communism

>Trump isn't letting himself get cucked by the chinks

>this is bad somehow

ok leftists

Yes, this is a giant fuck you to evil commie China and I love it.

Even better that the lefties and the msm are freaking out about it.

Fuck the Chinese govt. They are a completely different level of evil. If Trump is angering their diplomats he must be doing something right

Buh buh buh the left told me Castro was a hero even though he killed thousands of people and grew fat while his subject died of famine!!

He doesn't care about democracy lol. He's just exposing the Chinese for being a bunch of little bitches who won't actually do anything when they get "disrespected".

The Taiwan thing is a perfect example. What's China gonna do about it? Cut off trading ties with the US? Hahaha, good luck with becoming the next Venezuela.

Standing up to China is long overdue, those commie fucks need to learn their true place in the world and stop acting like they are a superpower.

I love how the leftist are READY TO DIE AGAINST FACISM and hide under the table like bitches when China is midly annoyed by a phonecall.

So taking a phone call > selling arms to Taiwan?

Also, where was China's outrage over this?

This will backfire on the media. Americans like Taiwan more than China.

We just don't like Taiwan that much.

It's really more a lot how many lefties are commie sympathizers. Just look how they praised Castro

SPBP

Taiwan's a based country. I hope Trump gets along with you guys well.

Letting himself get "cucked" by Russia is awesome though, right? I love that Trumpfags thought that standing up against Russian aggression was the worst thing in the world during the campaign but now starting shit with China is great. What happened to peace and the end of meddling in the business of other major powers because of world war 3 and "draft our daughters"? This is the kind of wonderful consistency everyone has come to expect from Trump supporters

>Libtards already freaking out because Trump took a call from Taiwan's President without "permission"
>They're actually scared that China might do something over a phone call

How fucking cowardly can you be to imply that the US needs permission from a different country for a single phone call?

I hope these spineless idiots die very soon

Even a lot of boomers have begun to see how outright insane the MSM is. Only lefties who want to confirm their biases care what they have to say. Pro tip, they won't ever give Trump credit for anything, so who cares?

I care about what the MSM says because others will read the headlines and believe it without question just as they've always done. The anti-Trump articles work like a mix between propaganda and entertainment news. It pulls them in with his name and feeds them whatever bullshit they want to hear to reinforce their skewed version of reality. So it's a pretty big fucking deal what the MSM says.

Calling you out on your bullshit. Post a source. Even CNN says in the 3rd paragraph that Taiwan called HIM. CNN doesn't clarify that in the first two paragraphs though, so it is easy to see how a simple mind can miss it.
cnn.com/2016/12/02/politics/donald-trump-taiwan/index.html

Nah man, it doesn't even matter what occurred. It's just the fact that he was the one to do it.

If it were Hillary in his position, the media would call her a strong, progressive woman for standing up to China and talking to the wonderful female leader of Taiwan.

It's all a bunch of bullshit hyped up by the media, once again.

Russia is no threat at when compared to China

Trump says Taiwan president CALLED HIM

I trust Trump more than the crooked media.

I'm with Trump-sama until my last breath.

Taiwan is already an ally with the USA, what the fuck would China even care about? Some people are just fucking retarded, or just want to criticize Trump for perfectly normal things. Actually probably both.

as someone who used to abuse prescribed xanax i dont see how executing traffickers will do anything but make more crooked drs

they literally called each other back and fourth

Well, liberals are pussies. Not sure why this surprises you. These are the people that think you can accept everyone and hug it all out.

>>Trump's call to Taiwan
>>Taiwan's call to Trump
>These are now the same thing.

They might be the same actually; Taiwan calls the US, but not the president directly.

Maybe they get put on hold or maybe they get a scheduled callback.

If it's a callback, "Trump" (his people) call Taiwan. But at the prompting of Taiwan calling them.

Both descriptions would be correct and just dance around the particulars.

The real question is; does it even matter?

Is everyone finally getting a hint that Trump doesn't exactly like Communist China?
The whole:
I mean he's brought up:
Tarrifs on goods imported from China
Taking jobs back from China
Declaring China a currency manipaulator

Really makes your neurons turbulate in a hamster wheel doesn't it?

It could it be that he's already said this on the campaign trail and the commies went full in on Hillary because they delt with her in the 90s and to get nuke+aerospace secrets out of us with pay to play?

>does it even matter?

not really but kind of. depends on the context they use in the future. this case, no.

China always gets outraged at the dumbest fucking shit, but I wish Americans would stop bending over backwards when humouring the "one China which nobody actually believes in" shit

Are you retarded? Hillary was talking about open warfare with Russia. Trump simply received a congratulatory phone call from the President of Taiwan. The two situations aren't even comparable.

>if you don't obey communist China it's monumentally stupid
Oy vey where will we get our slaves to make cheap $1000 phones!

Why don't you move to China then?

Surprised no one is mentioning this, sums it up quite well.

Soon our patience will run out and we will shut their dirty lying rat mouth up for good.

Fuck China I hope they ARE butthurt

Good job pointing out this subtle propaganda.

Does the Lügenpresse know no limits?

The salt from that tweet from replying liberals can only be best described with this link.

bloodpressureuk.org/microsites/salt/Home/Whysaltisbad

I'm surprised that the headline doesn't read "Chinese masters angered, Trump calls Taiwan to congratulate himself ".

>trump isn't doing exactly what russia wants! He'll cause war! Trump can't win!
>Trump is too budddy- buddy with russia, we're all going to be putin's pawns if he wins!
>trump said something about china, who cares this is america! why is he always talking about china?
>A PHONECALL from TAIWAN? Did trump even think of china for a SECOND? NOT MY PRESIDENT

this tires me so

>The Taiwanese government confirmed

One newspaper in Taipei reported*

FTFY

Because Russians share our values and we go out of our way to screw with Russia whenever we can because of some cold war era bullshit and globalist agendas.

We let China destroy us economically by Importing so much shit from them and exporting so little. They take our jobs and cut into our GDP. They manipulate their currency, stand up for North Korea and all other sorts of shit that goes against what we stand for.

China's not a superpower and they should fuck off and go back to being the shithole everyone knows they are.

China will counter any aggression. It has the economic power to start building up its armies and nuclear stockpiles.

Post a Reply
Return Catalog Top
Update Auto

1 / 0 / 2 / 1

No campaigns

[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

In a way, yes.
We agreed, both nationally and bi-nationally, to not have these sorts of relations with Taiwan since 1979. We also agreed that we'd cut off arms sales... at some point in the future, at a time of our choosing, which seems conveniently to never come. That's our leverage here. Arms.

By breaking with US policy, both at home and with China, Trump caused a massive diplomatic faux pas. I'm not saying we shouldn't do more for Taiwan, I'm saying you do it intelligently. Maybe we can make a huge stink about the SCS and sell them more F-16s. Everyone knows we can sell them arms, China is being a dick, it's the perfect crime. This though, is dumb. We get nothing, in return for giving China an excuse to screw us back. And it's egg on our face, not theirs, since we stepped over the mutually-agreed (and nationally agreed) line, not them.

There are more clever ways to screw China and help Taiwan. This was not one of them.

>Also, where was China's outrage over this?
They may take advantage of this. He's not President just yet, so I hope they cool off and don't do anything funny.
But it's dumb either way. If he pulls shit like this when he's in office, you can bet they'll be making moves, and since it's our fuckup, it'll be on their terms.

I didnt know China screened all US diplomatic phone calls. Really activates the almonds

Oh God, I didn't even read the replies before. Funny how if it was Obama defending Taiwan as an independent nation I bet everyone would be talking about how he's right and that Taiwan deserves to be free.

tsai said he called her though.

>liberals now care about China

Next thing you know they'll be protesting abortions.

Putting the pressure on China as he said all the time during the campaign

Women always try to be the center of attention

I thought Trump was a smart guy, he had stopped all the currency manipulation talk after he won the election. But this move could really fuck America over.

But does he really think it's a good business decision to fuck with your biggest trading partner? Also, the world largest military.

ITT: Amerifats think they understand China's problems. There is no Taiwan without China. They are inherently Chinese.

Then the liberals are reacting as if he leaked some top secret information. Everyone knows we supply them with weapons and everyone knows we don't really give 2 shits about "One China" policy.

It's just another attack on Trump's character. Anyone else and it would be no big deal.

>Liberals are against recognizing Taiwan's existence as an independent nation

>Liberals are against New Balance making shoes in the USA when they could be paying Taiwanese children 30 cents an hour

Am I in the Berenstein bears universe?

环球时报请回家

Lmfao like we care what you rice jockeys do xDD

>Also, the world largest military.
Number games don't matter so much now friendo.

no, its because we need to confront china on trade but don't trade much with russia.

Calling the wumaos/50 centers out huh? Usually they don't use Chinese flags, but good enough for me.

I noticed the exact same thing on BBC. The headline and/or lead paragraph of the two articles I read implied Trump made the call. Even after reading the articles and finding out it was Taiwan's president who called Trump, I was still left with a vague confusion about why they were referring to Trump's call to Taiwan's president. The intellectual dishonesty of mainstream media is really something.

Like we'd be so cucked to call him. Keep telling yourself that americucks

How hilarious would it be if Trump subtly trolled them into being against abortions and shit.

Don't care faggot.

I'm not sure if he's a real 五毛, he might also be an English teacher trying hard to fit in or an international student majoring in Chinese who believed his professors when they said giving Xi Jinping a rimjob is the most nuanced and intelligent view to have of the PRC.

More like

>liberals are against recognizing Taiwan's existence
>liberals go out of their way to recognize Palestine's existence

Why the hell do people even care?
Yes, he made a phone call. It's not like China would retaliate because they know themselves that ruin relations with the US, would crash their economy into total annihilation mode. They are basically managing to do that themselves by building entire ghost cities just to bolster their GDP.

Kys commie

>But does he really think it's a good business decision to fuck with your biggest trading partner?

A lot of us do not want to be trading partners with you.

thats we'd be so cucked to call him, SIR

You're in the universe where moderates are painted as extremists and extremists think they're the norm. The next 4 years are gonna be a wild ride

This is a spoiler for you but China is over. America is #1 again, unchallangeable.

China will collapse within the next 2-3 years. Automation will kill it. Why should Trump care about what you do?

Taiwan is cucked either way, the only choice is by who. Would you like toxic milk powder from China or radioactive fish from Fukushima?

>Destroy years of delicate relations with an emerging world power due to a rightfully Chinese island just because "they took err jerbs" meme.

>Trying to ally yourself with a collapsing country called Russia. Which brings 0 benefits and automatically further ruin relations with NATO allies.

Did he forget to read "US geo-politics 101" guide book?

Proxy fag. A real chink would be too scared to bypass their commie internet laws to access a site where people are allowed to speak freely.

Also, who the fuck are you kidding, China's military isn't even able to defeat Russia's. Even with the 1 billion extra civilians.

Who cares as long as he triggers little zipperheads and libscum. He can call North Korea for all I care.

Taiwan called Trump but the MSM is twisting the story to make Trump look bad.

Many such cases

This
I don't get why everyone in the world is so determined to suck China's cock their economy will collapse in on itself in the next 10years signs of it already happening

Sorry sir, plz no do what you did to the nips to us

Retards like you have been saying that for the last ten years now.

Chinas leading the world in production line automation to. But I guess you didn't want to google that because any news indicating China coming out ahead of anything is too triggering for you right?

I would laugh if he just went to Pyongyang and watched basketball with Kim Jong Un like nothing and then when asked about it, say..

>Kim? Oh, yeah he is a great man. Very nice good. We can do a lot of good with him and his people. He treated me very well

top kek

>signs of it already happening

many such cases!

Neither Taiwan number 1 on its own. We provide best food for ourselves

>nuking a province of a nuclear capable country

Lmao

>Destroy emerging world power
Ftfy

>Which brings 0 benefits and automatically further ruin relations with NATO allies.

We want to normalize relations with Russia to a pre uniparty coldwar mentality so that our politicians can stop using the red scare and pumping their chests at a nation our country should want nothing but peaceful relations with.

We are uninterested in NATO, let the euros defend themselves from Russia not invading them.

>Did he forget to read "US geo-politics 101" guide book?

He threw it out the window because it has been garbage since since the cold war ended.

Imagine the headline of Trump wouldn't have taken that call
>Trump declines phone call from Taiwanese President.

>We agreed, both nationally and bi-nationally, to not have these sorts of relations with Taiwan since 1979.

Yet Obama selling arms to Taiwan is okay over Taiwan giving the U.S. a call?

>Why the hell do people even care?
because it shows that trump's a political lightweight. it appears that he simply didn't know that calling taiwan is a no no. it makes him look like an elephant in a porcelain shop.

we learned that there is still a very huge portion of people who get their info from the shit-tap flowing from the MSM's barrel, but truth is winning. Why stop now? We need to focus just as hard and really show people what dishonest fucks they are.

I'm pretty sure the wumaos are here but they never use Chinese IPs, you can find them regularly trying to shill time to time, especially when you mention "China" or "Chinese" in any manner.