Why did white people abandon christianity?

Because it was fashionable to

Why did Germany adopt Islam?

Deer are shit

Because we reached adulthood.

>tips hat

Christianity unfortunately has become very weak.
The attempt to stay relevant has compromised it to more of a club then anything.
When they should have stayed the same.

I do not mean this in a disrespectful way but I'm sure some Christ bros will agree that there is to much compromise

Healthcare prevents us from dying sooner so we wait to become old and sick to even begin to think about God. That is why people are so shit - they think life is a giant party when you never stop being high.

Because it became cucked, and their natural aryan instincts told them it was bad. No, but seriously, because it stopped being able to "conserve" anything, and became just as pozzed and suicidal shit-tier trash as every other traditional institution. White people who aren't complete shit are now wandering in the wilderness, without a church or government that represents them. Its why survivalist and prepper culture is so popular.

Because of french jews.

Fuck you deers are awesome

This is true. Christianity is about sacrifice and suffering, not about becoming rich and having a good confortable life. We put everything in life before God. A true Christian places God before all things.

Because they finally realized all those paintings of some white dude with long hair was actually a middle-eastern man. How fuckin funny is that shit: you made some fuckin dude from Jerusalem look like a white anglo, so you could relate :)

Yeah, I'm disgusted by Francis. I was hoping he would actually stick up for the tradition and dogma within the church. Now we have a damned Argentinian Marxist running the church.

This is one of the factors, however many people are getting sick of the organized religion nonsense being fed to them. It's just the issue of a structured system which detracts from the teachings.

>Why are cucked countries against christianity.
I don't know man. Probably because you nordcucks never had to deal with them.
>B-BUT MUH CRUSADES!!!!?!??
Iberians were living in the crusades man.

It's actually too bad you little cunts get so serious about your shit. It's actually the people who have used your religions to control people and power that have ruined it. They're like myths, but some asshole had to convince everyone that they are "absolute truths". Look at all that shit they would sell catholics: candles, beads, junk. Then on top of it you use it to justify killing people, to prove you're right

I think it is the cause personally
Because when the structure of organization is strong it brings a sense of community and purpose which all people crave especially when there is no more culture

Lack of culture at least in my mind is why you never really see a moderate SJW they feel like they belong to something and go all out

See reverts being the literal foot soldiers for Isis

Forgot to capitalize THEM. Not a problem. Now i can post el Cid

They became cucks and actually most whites are still christian achmed

Because of satan and shit

Because believing the earth was created 6000 years ago creates too many logical problems for anyone rational to believe in it.

Because believing in an ancient god of chaos makes more sense.

they didnt in tha USA. but seriously kikestianity was invented by brown people in a desert, ill never get you guys who think its redpilled.

Science means people no longer need to look to a Deity to explain things that once would've been unexplainable for the average peasant,

Because it's not based on truth or facts, just another jewish trick to round up people and make them non-threatening >listen to this book goy and those who interpret it, you'll get into paradise! When? Umm, after death of course!

Truth. That fucking marxist is trying to pander every group
>E-everyone goes to heaven!!!!
>Being gay is not degenerate or sinful
>Even if you abort your baby you will be pardoned
>Accept and be tolerant of ragheads raping your women

Shitty bait,
Young earth creationism is dumb and you'll have a hard time finding a religious man that believes that shit.

It's no longer popular

It was never meant to pander to degenerates and the whole world is degenerate now but a tiny few.

Narrow is the road leading to life.

Because it is a hebrew religion and no one wants to worship a dead kike on a stick.

Christianity is a foreign universalist hogwash that prefers the outgroup over the ingroup

Please tell me why the fuck shouldn't whites abandon it