Austrian presidential elections - GET OUT OF THE CELLAR edition

Tomorrow, guys.

Lock the cellar (leave some food please) and get to the fucking poll station!!

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.bwin.com/de/sports/61/wetten/politik#sportId=61
diepresse.com/home/politik/wienwahl/600052/Stimmzettel-fuer-Demenzkranke_SPOeWahlbetrug
google.at/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=hochrechnung englisch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last two digits of my post determine how much % hofer gets of the vote

Danke du spast.

48% It is

uh
uh
uh
FUCK

48% seems good,but idk if hofer is the good guy,is he?.

Hofer is going to win.

he is, mr kang

Deus vult then.
yes i'm Mr Kang

Hofer will win.

Check these digits and my blue ID.

The Greens will win, Stormfags

Noice. So all that trouble was for nothing.

Klagenfurt reporting in. Already voted yesterday. We will win. Shadilay brothers

Hej Österrike

Do you know anyone who voted for VDB who is now going to vote for Hofer?

LOL omg

Can't Imagine something like that happened.
I mean Hofer didn't really offer much for people to change their mind this radically.

If he actually engaged VdB and debated him, he might have, but he didn't.

I used to be a #Shell4VanderBell but after I found out that he supports the tabaco mafia, I can no longer him. I am now a #Mofa4Hofer

>Do you know anyone who voted for VDB who is now going to vote for Hofer?

MY FKN FATHER

i want my redpill medal of honor RIGHT NOW

if 88 hofer is going to win

Haha no, check my digits instead

no

it is 100% we win after the rigging right? might put some money on it im so sure

How did you redpill your father? Mine is a typical worker who votes for the social democrats but does know that Islam is a growing problem. Rest of my family is woke as fuck.

Hofer is a russian plant don't vote for him

sports.bwin.com/de/sports/61/wetten/politik#sportId=61

Where can i see the result of the election when it's announced ? and when will it be announced ?

read a lot about islam. like, a lot. quran, sunna, biographies of the prophet, goddamn ...

the rest is easy, you just talk about it. since noone else does.

>das ist ein Tippfehler!
Was meinte er damit?

the first high bill will be announced at about 5 pm our time, but since it was very close last time we will know the finally results on monday afternoon

there was no rigging, the vote was just not done exactly by the rules and so the supreme court had no other choice than to nullify the results.

hofer will lose again tomorrow.

pretty much the same odds as uk sites, probably owned by the same kikes kek
it is a little scary as your politics are alien to me but seems like a sure thing for putting 1k down to get 500 back

diepresse.com/home/politik/wienwahl/600052/Stimmzettel-fuer-Demenzkranke_SPOeWahlbetrug

This
Don't vote Hofer, he's a Russian agent

it's not that certain. It can go either way.

seeing how many "new austrians" are allowed to vote this time, I wouldn't count my chicken just yet

>high bill
lel, i dont think you can translate hochrechnung to "high bill"

Mail-in ballots are down 20% on average and 23% in Wien. It's going to come down on voter turnout on election day and so far it's looking good for us.

google.at/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=hochrechnung englisch

mei english not very gud, i weiß

People are telling me the president of austria is useless tho someone confirm this

I met Hofer in person and I will also vote for him.

>hofer will lose again tomorrow.
Hopefully.
In case he wins the only "rigging" that was done is going to be the right wing forcing this situation.

The Austrian president is the political equivilant to Sweden

Literally the first result on google says that the word 'Hochrechnung' translates into 'projection' or 'extrapolation' in English.

besten Hahnreie

If he follows the tradition of every Austrian president of the 2nd Republic, yes. If he will creatively use his constitutional powers, not so much. Especially when the checks and balances in the parliament will turn blue during the next elections. I hope we call it the 3th Republic.

80% useless, 20% useful, big symbolic value.

Go back to Sweden lefty, tomorrow Austria is going to become great again.

>there was no rigging

>thousands of votes were opened earlier than permitted under election rules and some were counted by people unauthorised to do so
>In its ruling, the court said election rules had been broken in a way that could have influenced the result.

jeder demenzkranke bekommt eine benachrichtigung für die wahl so wie alle anderen stimmberechtigten. die angehörigen können dann für den dementen eine wahlkarte beantragen und da eintragen was sie wollen. überprüfen tut das niemand.

Shouldn't be a surprise considering how the last attempt was cancelled due to the fucking glue on the mail-in ballots. I'm going to vote personally this time and I assume many who'd usually vote by mail will too.

Pretty much. I mean he COULD set some drastic measures, but nobody has done so far.

>lefty
I think you meant "libtard" which I'm most certainly not. Hate trannies with a passion, don't think gays need to marry or any special rights etc.
There's nothing wrong with being "left" on things that actually matter.

Either way, I'm plenty conservative in a lot of topics, which is why I can't identify with the green party as much anymore.
Green Party under VdB was some top-tier, oldschool shit though.

Austria pls make your southern neighbor proud :)

Just do it mountain nazis!
In our medias right now it's "Austria in the verge of sinking into dark ages!"
Just do it for the lulz please.

gee i wonder who is behind that post

You don't vote for people, you vote for parties.

what are the chances of Lepen winning?

>thousands of votes were opened earlier than permitted under election rules and some were counted by people unauthorised to do so
And all the FPÖ yesmen were present and actually signed that everything was in order, hmm.
>In its ruling, the court said election rules had been broken in a way that could have influenced the result.
Yeah "could have" although no evidence was found that it was. In the end their ruling was made as "a matter of principle" and so that the would stay relevant.

I'd give her 5%.

>Green Party under VdB was some top-tier

>the interests of barbaric islamists is more important than the national security
>toptier

>Euronews in background
>2 candidates for Austria
>Left-leaning or far right
Fucking lugenpresse.

VdB's slight victory in May was one last high-water mark of "Willkommenskultur" / "omg avert the nazi omg" and will never be reached again.

Its gonna be Hofer this time and it's not even going to be close.

KEK WILLS IT.

I'm not sure what you are implying.
That I should think more about who's standing behind the people in question?
Or that I should try not to think about that and see what each candidate has to offer?

Either way, I've done both.

That's some top tier "putting words into someone elses mouth". Did you learn that from watching the Hofer """debates"""?

This cripple, crept from the shadows, will never be crowned president.

why would either agree to bending the rules when if they won it could be the reason for an over ruling? sounds like bullshit

Wew lad, I'm impressed you managed to figure out who I would vote for from that post.

>voting for a 72 years old geezer who is smoking for 45+ years
YEAH no.

>the interests of potential immigrants is more important than the interests of the potential destination
>clearly doesnt mean that the interests of islamists is for the grünen more important than the national safety
>there were no islamists entering europe last year
>all of them were poor war refugees

More like 50%.

>voting for the guy that can barely walk or stand up for longer than 10 minutes

Sorry, see

I'd be more open for Hofer if his entire party wasn't completely and utterly incompetent and if he could at least hold his own in a debate. He absolutely cannot, it's a complete cringefest to watch him and the shady shit he pulls. I can't trust him to be a worthwhile president, especially with the "Sie werden sich noch wundern" bullshit he promised. Every time someone points out some bullshit in his party he claims it's a lie, a mistake, or feigns ignorance. He never stands up to the shit he says unless everyone in the room agrees with him.

I don't care much for VdB either, but at least he's just going to sit back and do very little like Fischer, which has worked perfectly fine so far. Hofer wants to introduce some kind of pseudo-dictatorship by tossing everyone not part of his party out of the government. Again, this wouldn't be an issue if his party wasn't such a fucking joke.

>discriminating people with special needs
>such tolerant

What the hell!
Fuck You!

You were my favorite neighbour! But now it's Hungary. Scheiß Tschech!

because the voting process in austria has always been done in this (legally wrong) way.

its just that nobody has ever cared because the results have never been so close that it would have mattered if some thousand votes were false or not.

I could be higher than that but not much, she'll never pass the 20% mark.

You base that on what?

As a general rule conservative do poorly on debates, and look terrible when questioned, but their politics are rooted in popular support and traditional values, so they don't have to resort to rethorics so much, that usually end's up alienating the voter base.

What kind of system are you supossed to have?

You must be a Jew.

DELET THIS

i will take your word for it but it is still correct to say it was overruled by the court due to (potential) rigging

Just because I hate Hofer and his party doesn't make me some safe space SJW.

This. People were just lazy and wanted to get it over as earty as possible. Anyone who ever worked in their local voting site knows this.

I still remember when VdB said he wouldn't accept a blue government.

It was overruled because rigging would have been potentially possible. But it was clearly stated that there weren't any particular signs of vote rigging.

and roosevelt couldnt stand at all. didnt stop him from being the us president during ww2.

>why would either agree to bending the rules
Because that's every election ever, especially in Austria. Some minor fuckups are to be expected and as long as there is no proof that the result wasn't altered by a single vote (which was the case here, they had nothing), there's no reason to waste taxepayers money on stupid bullshit.

They just had a lot of media coverage (especially globally) this time and the vote was very even, so they had to do something or the "rigged" crybabies would have never shut up (something) the FPÖ likes to claim at every single vote.

The fuck does that even have to do with anything? The president has no say on refugees. That's what the gouvernment does and they are now severely limiting it, even though they started much too late.

>I hate Hofer and his party
>hates everyone with a different opinion
>is not a sjw

>I don't care much for VdB either, but at least he's just going to sit back and do very little like Fischer, which has worked perfectly fine so far.

Sure, he just supported the hundredthousandfold smuggling of illegal immigrants (which is, if you dont know, a crime) and the complete surrendering of austrian borders last autumn.

that really "worked perfectly fine", didnt it?

criminal.

might be enough

you said that the green party was "top tier" under vdb some "old school shit" then i pointed out your bullshit and now you come with lame excuses like "the fuck does that even have to do with anything".

>That's what the gouvernment does and they are now severely limiting it, even though they started much too late.

>oh shit the fpö guy is winning
>let's trick the goyim
>let them think we will limit the number of refugees
>hofer loses, stupid goyim fooled again

Prepare for one million refugees

At this point does SJW mean anything beyond "someone I disagree with" ?

I don't really care that Hofer is a cripple just like I don't really care that van der Penny is a chain smoker.

>last two digits of my post determine how much % hofer gets of the vote

postal ballot percentage that is.

Pretty much this.
When I first saw Hofer in interviews I thought "Well he certainly looks respectable and competent", but his "debates" were shitflinging at it's finest. He knew he would lose if he engaged VdB in a serious debate, so he didn't even attempt to do that.

Now, let's just put aside all political backgrounds and such.
Assuming you saw the debates: Can you imagine trying to argue with that man and not hating his guts afterwards?

good luck my Latvian friends

I just went to the "fuck hofer" demo (i have an own thread about it) and it was fucking pathetic. Very few people actually blocking one important road during the time of christmas sales

>As a general rule conservative do poorly on debates, and look terrible when questioned, but their politics are rooted in popular support and traditional values, so they don't have to resort to rethorics so much, that usually end's up alienating the voter base.
Oh his rethorics were top notch, but they weren't the fine kind.

hahnrei detektiert.

nimm dir ein, zwei "flüchtlinge" in deine wohnung in wien 7 und melde dein internet ab. du hast dann ohnehin andere probleme.

kek! Look at this faggot!

One year of campaigning and the worst quote of Hofer is:
> "Sie werden sich noch wundern"
> "You will be suprised"

While the worst quotes of Van der Bellen are:
> In der Politik muss man auch mal lügen
> Juncker is ein ehrenwerter Mann, der schon viel erreicht hat und deswegen EU-Kommissionspräsident wurde
> Ist es nicht ein Menschenrecht, zu versuchen, woanders eine Arbeit und Heimat zu finden?
> Ich bin ein starker Befürworter des Freihandels und TTIP
> Wir müssen Rechte einzelner Mitgliedsstaaten in der EU abschaffen und eine zentralistische EU aufbauen (in der dann Österreich überhaupt nix mehr zu sagen hat)
> ich werde ein demokratisches Ergebnis einer Nationalratswahl nicht akzeptieren und eine Koalition mit der FPÖ nicht angeloben, selbst wenn diese >50% hat
…and so on

How strict are your voting regulations? Could some based Hungarian Sup Forums users come over the border to vote?

Während natürlich das nachäffen und Wischer zeigen vom Van der Bellen ein Zeichen ausergewöhnlicher Intelligenz und Redekunst darstellt.
Und dass er gerne nach einer Minute bereits wieder die Fragestellung vergisst, ist auch nicht näher erwähnenswert.