More like this

More like this

/his/ is such a shit hole that need a full scale Sup Forums invasion

/his/ is objectively the best Sup Forums board

He turned into a massive faggot?

>implying anyone knew what /his/ was before reading this post and looking it up

This. /his/ is 10x good this board.

Back when it was founded, Sup Forums immediately tried to establish themselves there but the libuck mods fought harshly against it.

>there are people on this board who haven't been browsing /his/ since Hiroyuki founded it
>There are people on this board that weren't advocating for /his/ during Hiroyuki's first Q and A

>objectively the best
>not /tg/

Yeah nah.

is this reddit's 'Sup Forums offensive' they were talking about to go to war with Sup Forums by being 'subversive' on /his/? lmao

What I don't get is why /his/torians are such smug pseudo-intellectuals. It's history. History is piss easy to comprehend. You have to be fucking retarded to not understand history. So why be so proud of something so simple and easy?

/his/ is ok. Though it's a bit lefty overall and it is crowded with assmad Frenchies and stale memes like

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

>Website ask for years for a history imageboard
>Gookmoot gives us history and (((humanities)))

Their memes are also stale as fuck. The Finno/Mongol-Korean hyperwar is a Milhouse-tier meme and whoever keeps repeating it should hang themselves. Also the HRE meme is ancient as fuck and unoriginal.

redpill me on /his/

>will I grow long hair again?
>will I become intellectually superior?
>will I become a IRL cuck?

>american education

don't go to /his/ kids

If /his/ cares about reputable sources, it can not be all bad.

I don't hate Sup Forums and hate the people who post "Sup Forums pls leave" on other boards, but this board is really only good for "discussing" American politics in the crudest sense of the word. I couldn't take most posters here seriously if I tried. It's all memes forcefully injected by the US gubmint and race bait. So, if I want to participate in pointless threads like that I come here, whereas I go to /his/ or Sup Forums when I want to talk with people I can trust not to be willfully brainwashed.

Doesn't /his/ actively discourage discussion that goes against the 'every is 100% equal, just different circumstances' narrative via censorship instead of factual rebuttals?
How could a board like that be good in any way, shape, or form?

Found a smug pseudo-intellectual. What's the matter, lad? Too dull to get a real degree so you had to settle for a history degree? I minored in European medieval history, you fucking half-wit. I got my major in Microbiology.

>minoring in a field that won't be useful for the one your majoring in

and yet, it's the most relevant board on Sup Forums and every other board rides its coattails

They mostly believe in the holohoax, are mostly egalitarian, and have a "guns, germs, and steel" outlook on things. There are many /leftypol/ bleed-overs, many open communists, and they are hugely anti-NSDAP/Nat Soc. Jews don't factor into any discussion there. They're full blue pilled, although there are some pollacks on that board, I certainly wouldn't call it Sup Forums territory, at least not yet.

wtf! I hate white people now!

fuck off leftypol

Literally every board on this site hates you.

You believe Trump's lies, take claims for 4gag and republitard memes, and you fucking believe in kek magic.

I seriously can't understand the level of delusion this place has.

wrong, multiple times ive made history threads and they ignore them

Should I instead go find a real live frog, kill it violently and take a picture, make a thread about my sacrifice to kek? Because that is the kind of stone age shit that gets the most replies around here, frogs and pedophiles.

People do complain about the multicultural shit on every other board and don't get shut down, the mods just don't want *threads* made about it trying to raid the board with spam and shit like "Feminists want to ruin [x]"

Sup Forums is literally one of the internet's last bastions of truly free speech, you elitist retard.

Don't call him elitist, he'll think you mean smart.

We're having fun you faggot

You're free to parrot crap that is indicative of you having been blatantly brainwashed if you want, but don't call people "retards" if they don't take you seriously.

Why would killing frogs be a sacrifice to kek.

Shill detected.

>Sup Forums

Its good for discussions, but I suspect most of the people who congregate there are armchair "historians" who get their facts off of the interwebs.

Your an idiot that does not understand this boards culture. Lurk more you fucking shitter. Just like /b had le pic rules and secret club motto, pol has its own culture. The only delusional person here is you. Go hop on discord and tell your league mates how butt hurt you made pol today

>/his/

>good memes

There is only one, and keep in mind you're still on Sup Forums. For me it's just Sup Forums 2 but focused topics this time.

And everyone knows Krautchan int peaked 3 years ago and is dead now.

Redditors campaigned for months in /qa/ to make /his/ happen. It was always going to be a satellite.

>but don't call people "retards" if they don't take you seriously.

I'll do what I want, retard.

>Fedora atheists on steroids the board.
/his/ was the worst idea yet.

> and you fucking believe in kek magic
i lost it

I've been on Sup Forums since it was created in early 2011. It's seriously the board with the best memes (used to be Sup Forums) and the most influential one right now.

>kek magic

What are you doing here?

/his/ has been infected by leftypol and are now communist. It didn't work here but they are softer in the head or something and have fallen for the "it'll be different this time" meme. They have joined forces to raid here. Boring really.

You sound like a goddamn woman.

>I'll do whatever I want!
>*Does as much stupid shit as possible*

i believe you mean [s4s] is best board

get out autistic nigger cuck

>Literally every board on this site hates you.
They're yet to be red pilled.

That's where we come in.

No reddit, every board hates you.

He's a poor researcher. Just like 90% of /his/

Sup Forums still has the best memes. Haven't laughed as hard as I have in 2014 at the WC than I ever have here. 2016 EUC was also pretty funny.

Holy fuck just fuck off to reddit, you have no idea how a board works yet you're studying it like you will figure it out. You are a pathetic neckbeard and you will never amount to anything.

his/ is just full of all the poo in the loo and other 3rd worlders that got bullied on pol

>R E M E M B E R
E
>M
E
>M
B
>E
R

/his/, /lit/ are being taken over by /leftypol/ and trying to subvert Sup Forums through the mods.

did he get an asscheek hat?

why did they have to put that between his eyebrows?

leftist detected

Thank god /his/ was created, /lit/ is now 109 times better.

It's to hide the truth and keep you away.

You don't deserve it.

Course they do

Most boards on this site are in some form or another /lgbt/-lite

Get fukd. Our memes are superior, our intellect is superior, our autism is superior.

It is isn't it!
I'm in tears.

Hillary this place is bad for you. Back to bed.

Can someone post the pic about the raid from some random fags who decided to raid /his/ and subvert them into full fags instead of Sup Forums to manipulate Sup Forums??

If you actually lurk you know what I'm talking about.

Casual fags and outsider trolls can suck a dick.

You're thinking of /vr/.

this is true tho

Never let it be said that people don't enjoy indulging in stupidity

/his/ is a tumblr colony, they produce nothing noteworthy, repeat the same dull shit and are too easy to BTFO

/his/ is objectively one of the worst boards along with Sup Forums and Sup Forums in quality of poster

So many newfags ITT, it's unbearable at this point. Mods need to go on a banning spree

/his/ is a spook

/pol didn't exist in early 2011.

>A nigger
GTFO YOU REDDITKEK

>STOP HAVING DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME
retard

Figures Sup Forumstards think Sup Forums is great.

It's one of the worst because you idiots from the one working braincell club keep trying to raid it and drag the discourse down.

Stay on your own damn containment board for once.

>can't unsee

Announced a ban is a ban. Also only newfags call people newfags mr HUE.

2014 WC Sup Forums was pretty good. But I haven't really seen any recent major Sup Forums memes. I think Sup Forums has had more memes since last year.

Weird, I looked it up and saw how it apparently was created in October 2011. I really thought it was January 2011.

Yelling louder and posting 5 year old doctored jpegs is not BTFO-ing anyone but yourself.

Every time you tried shit on /his/ you were dragged through the mud right back to your shithole.

And the only thing you produce is frog spam and autism in record quantities.

Is there a Trump before and after pol? I practically live on here and have never seen any

>operation barbarossa all over again

This

lol
Yeah right

More like pic related

u mad?

What the fuck does this even represent, you sperg? Are you fucking supporting Muslims?

Sup Forums doesnt raid other boards you kike, why would we?

>1 post by this ID