Student raped and killed bei refugee in Freiburg

Student raped and killed bei refugee in Freiburg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.focus.de/panorama/welt/ermordete-studentin-tatverdaechtiger-im-fall-maria-l-gefasst-polizei-gibt-pressekonferenz_id_6291157.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=maria ladenburger
reddit.com/r/germany/new/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just another day in Germanystan

dead nazi, who cares?

m.focus.de/panorama/welt/ermordete-studentin-tatverdaechtiger-im-fall-maria-l-gefasst-polizei-gibt-pressekonferenz_id_6291157.html

Calm down, we don't know his story yet.

Oh wow, who could have predicted this?

> you got to approach them

That's really islamophobic of you. You're insulting his culture by calling it rape and murder, you Nazi. He just had a sexual emergency and culturally enriched her.

How diverse

pft, get real. this is patriarchy, therefore white men. all this shows is your ability to corrupt a 47 year old syrian child from south africa with your unconscious nazism.

can't wait to vote for Merkel next year, gives me a sense of pride :^)

Rape is sexual privelidge plus power.
Tanned Germans do not have privelidge so cannot rape you racist shitlord.
It was probably just a sexual emergency!

>vote green
>get raped and murdered

Who might be behind this ? Does Germans have an idea about the culprit ?

>vote green again to demonstrate your tolerance

this desu

afghan fucking shits

What is it about death that makes you vote leftwingers?

I can't read Hitler-speak, translate please.

kek is this real?

haha

Looks like the victim was a member of Freiburg's "Refugee Help" group

it's ok germanon, your news won't report it which means it never happened!

victim was part of a (facebook-) group that helps refugees

bitter.

What are you racists implying here? This is obviously the fault of white supremacists who probably scared the poor little 47 year old refugee kid, its not his fault, it's white people's fault for not being tolerant enough, also its fault of the patriarchy for creating a rape culture environment that made the poor and confused refugee to do it, he was pushed to do it by the white man behavior.
Let's bring more in to show how tolerant we're!

Kek, pottery.

For a full year at that.
Deutschland über alles.

>Maria is jogging outside to make her ass even more attractive for Jamal
>she sees a non-privileged child of colour walking around non-suspicuosly, trying to avoid conflict with white supremacist bigots who have nothing better to do than lynch poor refugees all day long
>she feels bad for him and offers him comfort
>he takes up her offer and starts crying while putting his Arab penis into the stretched white vagina that has was only open for poc
>after finishing, he takes out a knife and stabs her several times
>at first, Maria was surprised but then she realized that his anger wasn't directed at her but at the racist, patriarchic society they were living in so she forgave him
>when she went blind from blood loss, she knew that she was going to die but it was okay, since he didn't knew better
>the only thing she regretted was that her death woulld be used by the right-wing extremists of the AfD to promote even more intolerance against poc and refugees

>bei
Get lost Kraut
If you didn't loose the war, this might have been prevented.
>you decived us all
>your women are being raped by foreign invaders
>you asked for it
>now die quietly
Also Fuck you and all your countrymen

>When the information came that the perpetrator had to have black, long hair, one had found a hit in monitoring recordings of the tram line S1 in Freiburg. "The young man had a very conspicuous hairstyle, an undercut hairstyle." The basic color of the hair was dark black, a part blond dyed and tied to a plait, so the investigator. 50 minutes before the incident, the young man had stopped with a black scarf about a kilometer away from the crime scene.

Afghan numale, scarf wearing faggot.

When will they learn.

So proud of my city, following Merkel's "just approach them, dude" and reaping the benefits.

>loose

this tb,h

I kind of wanted to do a year of study at freiburg university. It kind of sounds like an infested shit hole though. What's the deal with this place?

wow

apex kek

Topest of kek fampai

At least she didn't die a racist.

Top jej

That's very low from the Germans. Seriously. RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION in Austria.

Bad goy.

I hope she apologized for slavery. Don't forget you still have to deal with your nazi past.

This. Merkel invited him, you should not be rude to guests.

SAY IT WITH ME
PRESIDENT HOFER!

You have to treat him kindly.

You should write for the Huffpost or Salon, user.

You need to provide pictures of suspects. How would we know it was committed by refugees?

he is just a confused child.

and what are you doing about it, besides shitposting on internet?

I heard Breitbart is looking to open in Germany, but I'd rather stay anonymous.

Confirmed by the police.

>I heard Breitbart is looking to open in Germany, but I'd rather stay anonymous.

What are the chances they get blocked from opening a german Branch ?

Leddit is going to screen cap that. Post watermarks.

90-100%, because muh fake news.

If you google her name, Maria Ladenburger, a bunch of stuff comes up.
lmgtfy.com/?q=maria ladenburger

Her funeral notice

Racists
He didn't know better. give him some community service to show him, that's not acceptable

Her with some black mulatto in Bolivia

40%.
They can have it. Maybe it will make it into another WaPo article about Sup Forums.

If that happens they can just start a german language site using a german inc and servers in the US and avoid all German laws. A swedish site does that to avoid swedish laws.

>m.focus.de/panorama/welt/ermordete-studentin-tatverdaechtiger-im-fall-maria-l-gefasst-polizei-gibt-pressekonferenz_id_6291157.html

they have learned that you need to kill in order to stay free after raping a girl here in europe.

>Leftist coal burner is kill
Who cares?

correction: US (and not German) Incorporation

>have friends in frieburg

>prove.png (126 KB, 439x493)
>126 KB

HOLY SHIT this is huge

Someone should vandalize her grave with pictures of her sucking black dick.

As long as they ain't women or 10 year old boys in swimming pools, they'll be fine.

looks like my gf mixed with ana kisparian

Try living here with a girlfriend when every week someone else gets killed

Scratch that, not her

KEK

I see , makes sence , it would still be a shitstorm , Germany is a nation that called Jews Nazis for raising concerns for rise in muslim antisemitism .so Breitbard would make them meltdown

Is she crying?

*dass :^)

Get rekt bitch

Im sure there is racism is involved here somewhere

the AfD bit hit too close to home because thats actually how way too many people think

The AfD has a stabile base of 15% of motivated and determined voters. It's an uphill battle but it can be won.

What a fucking nightmare.

A bunch of Syrian children catcalled my gf once we accidentally walked into the wrong neighborhood. I felt like the white cuck in a Pearsons cartoon for a week after that.

I can only imagine what it must be like living in a place like that. Sure hope you aren't planning on going out new years eve, my man.

she had it coming

Someone post it here

reddit.com/r/germany/new/

"instead of flowers please sende donations to bangladesh"

hey refugees, can you step it up a little, these people neeed to go. how can I help

this is now a RAPE-JOKE THREAD

>you walk through down the road and come across a busstation
>there's a naked bibberring, bloody women in it
wat do you do?
>check my map again, clearly i'm going in circles

>instead of flowers please send them to Bangladesh
There fixed

Fucking Hans, why you make me feel so much pain?

Fucking ERWACHE already !!!

i didnt mean AfD specifically. another example is the video of that maniac screeching autistically about that guy giving a speech on the street about how the orlando shooter went to a mosque that preaches you should mercy kill gays.
you tell them something that doesnt suit their faggy worldview and they go full meltdown

>be libshit
>House refugee in your house
>He gets out and kills people
>You get arested by police too

+REDPILL
S
U
P
P
O

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Use underhanded tactics to win them over. Agree with their point of view but plant subtle doubts in their minds that will make them curious.

Are you not aware that she's almost certainly cheating on you with the superior refugee cock?

Im gonna go dress up as a girl and go poose as a helpless women in the streets at night with a hidden pistol and just wait for them and shot him directly in his waist and then run off

>bei refugee
Will someone think about those poor beis? What did they done to you, sick kraut fucks?

>only sucked 4 instead of the mandatory 5 refugee cocks a week
>literally hitler

why is this particular story so much in the news now? its not like this is the first time something like this happend

>be leftist german woman
>have it great, everything is equal and you are worhipsed even tho you are slut
>hate your race so much you support refugees and niggers by milions
>gets raped and kileld
Ugh fucking white males man

stay strong bruder

I am from freiburg. The people are furious

>haha super fan, ahejdo iebtokckhh djhjldhü, don'y you think?

Kind of a surprise to see this thread here, I'm an american student living in Freiburg

I can post a photo of my unicard if anyone wants proof

We all knew it was a foreigner and probably a refugee this whole time. I live in a nice part of town now but at first after moving here it was difficult to find an apartment and I lived in a really shitty part of town for like 3 months. All the fucking turks and pakis there have basically kicked all the germans out, and that district with about 1/6 of the city's population takes up over half of the police resources.

That being said this is fucking wild, I am/was even friends with her on facebook and i didn't notice that.

The police are also investigating another rape/murder that happened shortly after this one in a nearby town, anyone want to bet against me that it wasn't also perpetrated by a refugee?