The Mad Dog is coming for you

ITT: we compile SecDef Mattis' hitlist

I'll start:

1- Assad
2- Iran

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQx_x4ECW6A
wired.com/2012/03/mattis-syria/
vox.com/world/2016/12/1/13718282/pentagon-jim-mad-dog-mattis-trump-iran-hawk-russia-secretary-of-defense-general
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/04/11/syria-iran-mattis-central-command-chief-interview/2069935/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1- Trudeau
FTFY

>Trudeau
>the guy who literally thinks if you kill your enemies, you lose
>the guy who thinks if you let your enemies have sex with your wife, you win
>a threat

It's how we make america great again.

We aren't going after Assad. We learned that lesson with Hussein and Ghaddafi.

With Mad Dog where he's at, the bottom line is, if we make the reluctant choice to go to war, we will fuck you up hard, and then we'll keep fucking you up.

You scared, Ahmed?

youtube.com/watch?v=TQx_x4ECW6A

wired.com/2012/03/mattis-syria/

Sick of seeing this old kike's face.

Xi Jinping

>yes, let's fight the country who outnumbers us 5 to one

How much did they outnumber Japan by and got their shit pushed in constantly?

You want to topple Assad and let ISIL and other extremist rebel groups flourish? You're a fucking retard.

Iran is funding ISIS, you idiot. Go for the head of the snake.

i thought only that corrupt bitch hillary could kill men?

Then why topple Assad if it is Iran?

He's a threat because there are enough retards running the other NATO countries that might buy into Trudeau's 'victory through defeat' ideology.

we like assad here

>Mattis told a Senate panel that knocking off dictator Bashar Assad would represent “the biggest strategic setback for Iran in 25 years.”

Of course you Canadians do, you're cucks.

If you think your country and mine don't kick a little cash ISIS's way now and then, you're deluding yourself, friend.

why would we hire a tactician for a strategy position.

sure he has a cool nick name, but i'm not sold. i dont want war with iran

Chyna

Nigger China was fighting a massive civil war with the modern equivalent of broomsticks whilst japan had one of the best professional armies of WW2

But I thought Hillary created ISIS?

SJWs.

Mattis will have Merkel killed.

Wasn't Hillary thr one that is funding isis

I thought you fuckers wanted Trump BECAUSE he wasn't going to fuck with assad and instead indirectly help him by destroying ISIS.

Is Sup Forums flip-flopping on this issue by now wanting to kill Assad?

Think of logistics. The west produces 70% of all of China's food. Just stop trading food and they die

He's shitposting, Saudia Arabia and Qatar are funding ISIS directly while Turkey lets them export their oil to whoevers buying

why is it coincidentally Israel hit list?

Saudis fund isis idiot.

Excellent choices, fellow goy!

No you lying sack of shit, Gulf states, the Turks and the U.S (through covert means) are funding ISIS. Iran is backing Assad and Hezbollah which are actively fighting ISIS.

Mathis is a Zionist cuck.

3. NONWHITES

>quality not quantity Ronaldo

>le peaceful protesters and brutal dictator
>le iran nuke program is second shoah
>le ebin kill em all men

So a war it is then. I knew there was no difference between Trump and Clinton. If anything, old granny would have been safer bet.

>Mattis
Can't wait to be thrust into nuclear war now!

In modern warfare, manpower is not effective for offensive anymore. The one who has air superiority wins.

Wow lad (((you))) are trying too hard.

That's not what Mattis thinks, dumbasses.

vox.com/world/2016/12/1/13718282/pentagon-jim-mad-dog-mattis-trump-iran-hawk-russia-secretary-of-defense-general

europe

The man is respected by virtually everyone who actually knows him. There is hands down no better person alive today to be sec def

>If in order to kill the enemy you have to kill an innocent, don’t take the shot. Don’t create more enemies than you take out by some immoral act."

>For the mission’s sake, our country’s sake, and the sake of the men who carried the Division’s colors in the past battles-who fought for life and never lost their nerve-carry out your mission and keep your honor clean. Demonstrate to the world there is "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy" than a U.S. Marine.

>None of the widely touted new technologies and weapons systems "would have helped me in the last three years [in Iraq and Afghanistan]. But I could have used cultural training [and] language training. I could have used more products from American universities [who] understood the world does not revolve around America and [who] embrace coalitions and allies for all of the strengths that they bring us."

-Mattis

He's the one who literally talked trump out of torturing people because it isn't effective. Trump trusts his judgment

He's the absolute last person to send his soldiers to die unnecessarily, but he'll be the first person to send them to fight for a just cause

The military is just the enforcer of political will and Trump does not appear to want to remove Assad.
Trump would rather allow(or help) Russia to help Assad finish off the jihadis than further destabilize the region.

(((Vox)))

IF he attack iran or assad he is just as blue pilled as the scum you tried to avoid.

so why would Iran also be fighting ISIS? You have heard of Hezbollah right?

yeah right

I knew this thread had blue pill stench, now i see it.

it may be true, but it still doesn't translate into a ground war in Syria against Iranian proxies.
You do know that Syria(govt) and Iran are both supported by Russia right?

We *are* NATO bro. If we get out of NATO, there is no NATO.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Nice baiting , lol

Sorry it has to come to this bro. I don't want to bleed one fucking ruskie. I want to take out Isis with you. I want to stand next to a Russian soldier as we put some 7.62 into those filthy extremists.

I love it, he scares everyone.

Why not be friends with Assad and Iran? It doesn't make any sense. Both Syrians and Iranians are pretty fucking secular and won't alluhu Akbar you unless they are the Syrian rebels/Isis type.

Iran is mostly Shia, morons. ISIS are Sunnis.They are both scum, though, and islam is cancer.

>'mad dog' is dog whistle for jew enforcer
yeah fuck no

>Not wanting to have a friendly proxy war with the USA in Syria
>Not wanting your arms industry to bloom as retarded sandniggers buy your weapons to kill each other
You have to go back, Ruslan.

Found the kike, guys. Move along.

How long can we keep doing it for?

>iran is funding sunni terrorism
wew lad

>Iran is funding ISIS
The average drumpf supporter.

Keep up the good work OP

bruh, both sides eat the same propaganda.

Until the Middle East is a lifeless wasteland?

Then we split the land and share some vodka in celebration of our victory.

POL BTFO

NO RECOVERY

CULTURAL SENSITIVITY CLASSES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dont underestimate him after all he is fidel castro son.

so libs cant throw as big of a shit fit?

good, starting to get tired of their bitching

fuck off pro-headchopper scum.

Assad isn't going anywhere

Nothing new, the combatant on the high ground has the advantage. Air superiority is great, but space is the ultimate high ground now. Control space and you control Earth.

Iran has been killing more isis fags than the US.

US + Saudis, fund and train ISIS.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/04/11/syria-iran-mattis-central-command-chief-interview/2069935/

Press F to pay your condolences to Assad.

What Mattis says:
>Never enter into a war without clear, unchanging political objectives or you will never get out of it on favorable terms.

What retards and liberals think Mattis says:
>HAHA TIME TO BOMB IRAN LOL EBIN :---D

Iran should have nukes because it would decentralize the power from Israel in the middle east. And you don't spend billions developing a nuke and then give it to terrorists who could then use it against you

Obama
Clinton foundation

Don't worry, there will be a ((((scandal))) soon. As with all ultra-American chads. They cannot be allowed to prosper as they are too great a threat.

>The military is just the enforcer of political will and Trump does not appear to want to remove Assad.

you don't know how deep the deep state goes and the power of financial interests tied to the military-industrial complex
your political elections are just theatrics to legitimize what's really going on behind the scenes

here-here choose me pls

>Iranians
>secular
>won't Allahu akbar

You do realize the massive vagina on their flag says Allahu akbar? Kill the bastards.

The more I hear about this guy, the bigger my boner gets.

That's what they said about Pakistan lol

[citation needed]

>killing yourself over Iranians and Syrians

Ahahaha Russians are such faggots

>That flag

> so you're up to about an inch and a half now?

God we need nukes so badly. These American cunts wouldn't dare pull this sanctions shit if they knew we could level their country at the push of a button.

>inbred Arabs and turks
>developing a nuclear bomb

Well, Pakistan got help from America, maybe you guys can get china to help you out.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has issued a fatwa against nuclear weapons you kafir dog

>Pakistan got help from America
No they didn't, and building a bomb isn't that hard, it's getting the material for the bomb that's tricky, and we've got that part down. The only reason we don't have a bomb right now is that we don't a weapons program.

Khamenei is a senile old man and the cause of most of our problems, he should be executed for treason.

>no they didnt
Yes they did Muhammad, both China and the States assisted them during the 1960s when Nixon established diplomacy with communist China. Unless you think there are blueprints for an atom bomb in the Quran.

>the only reason we don't have a bomb

Is because you're inbred Arabs following a literal death cult. Iran has been a backwards shithole ever since the sassanids fell to your ancestors.

You said they got help from America, which is incorrect. They probably did get some help from China.

>Assad

Did you watch this yourself?

>don't go to war
>don't go to war without an endgame
>don't go to war if America doesn't like that endgame
>don't go to war if you don't plan on long-term commitment to the war
>if you do go to war, win it
Does this sound like a person who would risk a war with Russia over some dumb shit dictator?

>how deep
so how deep leaf?
>what's really going on
so what's REALLY going on leaf?

Do tell, popcorn's poppin.

lmao Saudi shill or JIDF troll

Please God let this happen.

I can't take his shit anymore

>CNN NYT ABC CBS NBC WASHPO
>San Francisco
>Los Angeles
>New York City