Holy shit, Trump rekt

Holy shit, Trump rekt.

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.co.uk/name-origin?surname=tannenbaum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go back to twitter and STAY there you memelord.

I'm sure that made sense somewhere in that retards head

>Tannenbaum

Isn't that colonialism ?

They don't say anything because Taiwan is Yellow.

Fucking racists.

...what...?
how is that metaphor supposed to make any sense...?

Wow Christmas Tree sure told Trump. How will he ever recover from this flawless and logically sound statement?

He's saying one thing has nothing to do with the other. I don't know if he's right or not, but that's his point.

It dosnt same with trumps metaphor

Twitter "official" good goyTM check mark. Opinions disregarded.

God I hate people some times.

numale humor. he's trying to make it out to seem like the two are completely separate topics when both clearly have to do with US recognition of the Taiwan gov.

i suggest this fellow stops smoking that shit

Trumps point is "the USA acknowledges Taiwan but I'm not allowed?"

How does that not make sense?

>goy
>baum

(((Tannenbaum)))

Sometimes?

>Guys, we don't OFFICIALLY have any ties with Taiwan.
>Just please ignore that we've been selling them weapons for decades.
>Also ignore that we engage in trade with one another.
>And that multiple presidents have stated we'd defend them in case China invaded. Gotta ignore that too.

But other than those things, we don't have an ties!

>this is what lefty "logic" has become

what the fuck was he trying to say???

What did he mean by this?

No, really. I am lost.

I don't get it

Wat

yeah but he's completely wrong. the us selling weapons to taiwan is surely something china would disagree with, were they to consult with them. however, if china's not given a voice on that, why they hell should they be given a voice wrt trump speaking to the taiwanese leader.

the twitter poster just isn't smart enough to realize this. he's probably a university student.

>ancestry.co.uk/name-origin?surname=tannenbaum

DIE

(((nu-male))) logic

Rob Tannenbum your tweet is dumb. You are stupid.

okay numale

I've mentioned this indecent to my libtard friends, and they have actually attempted to defend the mainstream media, like we need to walk on eggshells over the whole Taiwan thing because muh chinese butthurt could "spark an incident."

These people are fucking idiots. Taiwan is an ally. Can the president not answer a phone call from the leader of Italy, Canada, UK, etc?

he's trying to say that black people are the same as insects

How are selling weapons to a country but the leaders of those countries can't even talk to each other not a relevant issue? They have everything to do with each other. Commie China is throwing an autistic fit because of a simple phone call.

That's the German word for Christmas tree retard

>liberals now defending the colonization of a peaceful island people

They'll literally just take the side of whoever isn't white at this point

China is ridiculous with their claims. They claim about half of Asia as their "ancestral territory."

trumps metaphor makes sense in that he compares the fact that the USA sells arms to taiwan but he's not supposed to have contact with said nation...

That doesn't even make any sense.
Kikes are just cluttering internet with garbage nonsense, they are just waste of air.
Gassing when?

I don't even get it? WTF does that mean?

that's the worst analogy ever

>Trump calls Taiwan and discusses close political and economic ties between our countries; transition announces it. Uh, we don't have official ties with Taiwan............the next leader of the free world people. Be proud Trumpers!

Some cuck I was in the Marines with said this.

Day of Rope when?

Why are liberals so retarded?

I think there is a strong correlation between liberalism and extremely low social intelligence.

I don't understand. So should Trump not accept calls from Israel because it would piss off Iran? Or not accept calls from South Korea because it would piss off Best Korea? I don't fucking get it.

anyone have the template for this?

i thought it was whitenightbaum

Trump really empowers retards to do their thing huh

Am I the most retarded one for not getting it or is it THAT bad of an analogy?

>muh One China policy

In exchange for opening relations with Commie China, we basically had to concede that Commie China is Only China. So technically we don't have any formal relations with Real China (Taiwan), but we still have an obligation to defend them should Commie China ever invade.

It's a bad analogy, because Trump's statements both refer to actual actions regarding the USA's position on Taiwan.

>Writer: New York Magazine, NY Times, GQ, Washington Post, Rolling Stone, Playboy, Longreads, Blender
>this guy gets paid for his opinions

Have they made any statement at all?

((Tannenbaum))

seriously who has a name like that? well we all know who.

They've said it was just a "petty" move by Taiwan to try and piss them off.

WEW LAD

DRUMPF BTFO
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER??

>I'm with Hilldog now

Whites claim America is theirs, so yeah china has the right.

... yet we have an embassy there, and they have one in DC. Oh, and our militaries collaborate, and we sell them advanced weapons. And there are a ton of companies over there that we do business with to the tune of tens of billions. And you can fly there from the US without a visa. It's a total "wink wink, nudge nudge" type "special" relationship.

CNN/NBC/ABC et al are a bunch of twats for pushing this narrative.

Before the election
>who do you trust when the chinese and iranians and russians start shit? Definitely not Drumpf!
After the election
>what do you mean? Trump didn't grovel and beg at the feet of the chinese? Impeach him now!

Did libtards actually suffer brain damage from the election?

It's a horrible analogy, the guy is a moron.

BUILDING BRIDGES ANYONE?

I guess not.

So he is a massive retard confirmed.

>(((Tannenbaum)))

moot?

Hes trying to make fun of trump's comment by saying that it was nonsensical but trump's statement was not obviously nonsensical (or even at all) so it really does not make sense.

>(((Baum)))
Is Sup Forums ever tired of being right?

If they already hate Trump then in their eyes he won't be able to do or say anything right.

That's what I told him, he then said something about how I should the next 4 years of rationalizing things, I told him to enjoy the next 4 years of salty tears. I've give up reason with this fag a while ago, all he rates is ridicule.

That isn't interesting in the slightest

IMO they're backed in the corner so they just hastily type anything up.

This is good. The time has come to MAGA.

At least 27 people thought this was clever

The fuck are you talking about you nigger?

Checked but, what do you mean by that?

That sounds like something Black Science Man would tweet

What the fuck is he talking about?

>accepting calls from a "rebel faction" will piss off China
>but selling a shitload of military equipment won't

Is it just me or the jews are becoming more and more stupid?

I think sending China's enemy billions in military equipment sends more of a message to them than taking a phone call from their enemy.

oh my god I am literally having trouble not smashing my monitor right now.

How do you define this bullshit.

How do you define what this asshole leftist LIAR is doing?

We call is "bullshitting" but nobody remembers that word anymore.

I can't handle this.
I can't handle this non stop lying, implications, backwards thinking, doublespeak, halfspeak, WHY CANT THEY JUST BE LOGICAL AND NORMAL.

Oh my god I don't even care anymore, I know why the russians revolted in 1918, I completely understand now, I just want to kill them.
Those smug idiot bastards, they have to die.

They can't keep getting away with this

what?

He's kicking the balls into his own goalpost.

>Christmas tree

It just means fir tree but it gets used as a Christmas tree but so are spruces.

>30 years ago
>East German women have dicks from all the steroids, ahahahahaha

>now
>East German women had dicks, so brave ;_;

>a large quantity : this other related thing
>a large quantity : this other unrelated thing

BTFO

seriously can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

>Hey guys, want to buy some guns? We'll sell you guns.
>But we will not under any circumstances talk to or acknowledge your leader, the person who could command you to go to war with these guns.

yeah somehow this is the sensible foreign policy and Trump is wrong for going against it

It's really funny how relations between China and Taiwan have been improving too. You can actually fly direct between the two nations now. Lots of Taiwanese owned companies operate manufacturing facilities on the mainland (Foxconn is a Tiawanese company, for example). They are still being dicks about the South China Sea, but Beijing clearly sees the economic advantages of not shutting out Taiwan.

actually china didnt throw the fit at all it was the liberal mainstream media being offended for them

So basically the US allowed China to cuck them on their own foreign policy, Trump said "Yeah, nah. Fuck that." and liberals are having a fit about it?

Nice kind thoughtfull words from a china rep on radio 4 this morning threatening economic and military consequences. Just the kind of world power we should be blowing at every opportunity, fuck china inall honesty

Yes nothing to see here

That shit doesn't even make sense.

He went on a really sharp turn there.

So she is not only ugly, but dumb?

So can someone explain what happened? Trump got a congratulatory call from Taiwan and liberals lost their shit over it?

"Normal" is going to be scrubbed from the dictionaries within the next couple years.
>screenshot this

fpbp t b h, ignorant shit by ignorant shitheads should stay in their shit social shit network

(((Rob Tannenbaum)))

GET BEHIND TRUMP

GET BEHIND YOUR LAW ENFORCEMENT

Tell them PERSONALLY that you support them

Put a public letter out, form a militia and let them KNOW that you will fight to protect the police against militants.

Let them KNOW they are safe to do their duties and that the ARMED public is behind them so that they do not bow to pressure from BLM/Clinton foundation/George Soros.

>shitskins always looking for an excuse to steal their neighbor's tv
Really made me think

(((Tannenbaum)))