>man tried to assassinate Jackson
>both his guns jammed
>Jackson proceed to beat him half to death with his cane
>Jackson was also 70

he allowed people to live as they please

youtube.com/watch?v=n5gfgYP2juI

>Assassin tries to kill him on the Senate floor
>fails
>Senators have to physically restrain Jackson to stop him from beating his would be assassin to death
Has there ever been a more based man to walk this Earth?

>had a pet parrot til death
>the parrot had to be removed from the funeral because it swore too much

>Second assassin sent by bankers managed to shoot him twice
>Jackson survives
>Visits the assassin in prison
>Drops the two bullets in his cell
>"I think these are ours"
The man makes Trump looks like a cuck.

Lets be honest, hes made almost all men of the last 200 years look like a cuck

>*yours
ftfm

Well, the man was notorious for cucking his political opponent. I don't think there has ever been a man more American than Jackson.

Got BTFO'D by a plane?

Here's ours, pic related

Jimmy Carter
>deregulated the airlines
>allowed people to brew beer at home
>stopped all muslim immigration
>fucked over the kikes in Israel

he was illiterate and classless... way to go

in a post truth era we can call him a genius just like (((Trump)))

Why would devaluing currency in an export based economy such as indias be a bad thing?

David "kebab remover" IV

Carter really was a better president than he gets credit for. He did a great job except for the two biggies: the failed Iran hostage rescue and the lack of knowledge of how to properly deal with the stagflation that was caused by fight the Vietnam war on credit.

>BTFO literally everyone in Northern Europe and even the Ottomans

also

>never tried to get the Americans embroiled in some foreign war for corporate benefit
>huge humanitarian, created habitat for humanity
>all-around genuinely good guy

>And this is how you win losing a world war, kiddo

>most based
Yeah I remember high school ap class too... Then you get a little older and learn a bit about economics. Good general, above average president who missed the mark on the central bank issue.
My top three
>teddy Roosevelt
>IKE
>Franklin Roosevelt

Otto von Bismarck.

He was an extremely conservative monarchist, but instead of being an ideologue, he was very pragmatical about governing the country.

>protectionism
>nationalism
>social security
>education for everyone
>cucked the shit out of France
>basically founded modern-day Germany

Started many worthless federal departments

Here's a pic

>missed the market on central banking
Lel

he looks a bit mulatto

>btfo by the Danes

Well this is Sweden we're talking about.

Awww man. Poor form 0/10 for lack of humanity.

James k polk

>BTFO brits in oregon
>BTFO natives across the west
>BTFO dirty mexican shits and took mexico city

Congress does that, not the president.

I like jimmy carter a lot too. Probably one of the more tragic political careers in modern history. (((they))) were out for him from the get.

Hehe, I remember I had a British teacher in high school that said that Polk was literally the worst president the U.S ever had.

He also talked shit about the 2nd ammendment.

Based

Well bud the modern economy and all the luxuries provided to you by it are based on central banks. When working properly it puts a healthy check and insurance on the greed of private sector banks. So yeah like them or not we wouldn't be a world power without our central bank so he missed the big picture.

>BTFO the Germans
oh wait

many of them

based

Mannerheim
>Travelled the world
>Fought the Japanese in his youth
>Spoke 5+ languages
>Famous culinarist
>Our second highest ranked general ever is two ranks below him
>Friends with Hitler
>Has a fucking knighthood named after him. The knights are immensely respected in Finland.
>Has charities named after him
>Has drinks, streets and foods named aftee him.
>Obliterated a communist revolution
>Saved Finland from Russian invasion - TWICE
>Our only nonpartisan / independent president
>Finland is covered in his memorials. He even has memorials in Switzerland.
>The father of our nation

>El did campeador.
I just feel bad spain has never had a monarch or dictator who was actually good at war. Just this guy and his own king didn't even appreciate him. Sad.

He looks Malaysian.

>Cid
I fucking hate autocorrect

7-1

Hard choice between Edward I, Edward III and Henry IV.

disputable personality

Witnessed.

Didn't he support the Russian Tsar?

>I don't think there has ever been a man more American than Jackson.

I think there have been, but (((they))) have made it illegal.

Who is this historical footnote?

Well, our history is pretty sad. Full of coalition wars and alliances with the french.
This guy was pretty based too.

Our only dictator and he was based

A nigger's worst nightmare

So? There was nothing wrong with imperial control over Finland.

This nigga

Reminder that he did nothing wrong.

Great King, shame he came about when men all dressed like ponces though.

how about this nigga

Yeah spain has a fascinating history. All the loosely affiliated factions and regions who really have little love for one another. It's like a irl game of thrones.

If only the Kaiser was as based as him

Great leader sure, but his actions and the advent of Germany brought about the end of Europe.

All other arguments are invalid

So? What is your point I'm from America ppl that bullied niggers in history are a dime a dozen. Ever hear bout our founders day jobs?

So... a kike?

I disagree, he worked tirelessly to achieve European peace and avoid war. He was a pragmatist who was very focused on stability, both domestic and foreign.

george washington was a shit president

The painting's caption:

"On one side, an Indian Chief, hanging to a gibbet, his tomahawk, scalping-knife and horn, on the ground. On the other side, a Jew, suspended in like manner, and a banknote of five dollars lying in the same manner, as the murderous but less destructive instrument of the savage."

Good choice.

Jesus was Galilean, never worshipped judaism

He was a cavalry-general in the imperial army and a part of Tsar's personal guard, I believe. He served in the Imperial army during WWI.

He didn't oppose Finnish independence though. He was also a monarchist during Finland's early days.

Wahrlich der beste ;_;

Ha! Top kek

U.S. was a world power before the central bank.

Central banks are a plank of the Communist Manifesto.

Whatvis the differance between a Galilean and a Jew?

>BTFO'D the Brits
Nah, he actually didn't. Nice try though, he also had a long face and his entire legacy has been pissed on.

Just look at the Democrat Party now and just look at his face on a Federal Bank note.

LOL! We had the last laugh Andrew, you faggot bitch McCuck face.

John A MacDonald
>made Canada independent
>built the railroad using chink labour
>said Canada was a country for white people
>hung natives that tried to rebel
>gave a 5 hour speech fueld by gin and water without stopping
>never retired, served 7 terms as PM and died in office

Saint Ferdinand was probably your most based monarch.

>tfw he named his sword "Wolf Hunter" (Lobera in Spanish) and had all of his depictions in paintings holding his sword instead of some faggy sceptre like most other monarchs

made Canada one of the most multicultural places on Earth.. very accepting of all religions and skin colors. Also the best looking world leader of all time :3

Lol u.s. Was hardly a world power before the first central bank. We weren't truly a world power until the 20th century.

Based Cal

>Lowered the federal deficit by 2 billion (Huge amount for his time)

>Didn't give subsidies to farmers and instead let larger farms take them over which created growth

>Didn't give out shitty gibs to farmers who couldnt pay it back thus avoiding a bubble unlike bush with his loans

>LAST republican to balance the budget

>Got rid of all unnecessary purchases for goods within in the whitehouse

>Was a BASED non interventionalist

>Didnt increase government spending

>Lowered the tax rate more than any president in the last 100 years which resulted in major growth

>Didnt increase veterans pay or government workers pay in general bc he knew the government didnt produce enough to pay them a higher rate

>Made the Secretary of State write a fucking BOOK on why taxes should be lowered (called "Taxation: The peoples business" and it got congress to lower the tax rate

>Was silent and straight foward, looked bored on purpose so america would focus less on politics and more on business, said "We need more of the Office Desk and less of the Show Window in politics. Let men in office substitute the midnight oil for the limelight."

>His non-interventionalism in the US economy resulted in a fucking BOOM in the chemical, automotive, and manufacturing industries

Overall most based fucking president, he didnt interfere with america at all really. Coolidge's plan was to create a slow steady rising growth, growth would increase as years went by and it was on track to becoming an economic superpower if fucking HOOVER didnt stick his dick in the economy and ruin everything.

2bh only thing he did wrong was prohibition

>leafposting

jewish people were mostly from Jerusalem back then with Samaritans and several other congregations around them, there were so many religions at the time only jeudaism was practiced in that small area with a few supporting regions, Jesus only stepped into a temple to deliver justice to the greedy kikes and to spread his personal directs words of God over the dumbed down version of it.

that's where you're wrong

>raped the living shit out of black women
>based
>needed to subjugate another race in order to profit
>based
>supported slavery which drove down wages for working class whites
>based

Makes sense

idk about most based but this guy was up there

inb4 Macedonia posts Philip II

We took a little bacon and we took a little beans and we beat the bloody British in the town of new Orleans
>chorus
>we fired our guns and they a kept a comin we fired once more and they began a runnin on down the missisip into the gulf of Mexico.

POST EDITS

#notmyprimeminister