youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ&index=1&list=LLgUGjQbODvBZxCaKcQBg2mQ

bump

Bump

Bump.

Cuck Norris and Yoko Ole

>tfw no qt latina to bully me

faggot

bump

I would so sex the borderline retarded latina.

Smokey and the Bear

She's obviously Asian. She just identifies as Mexikin.

Ah she's Latino. You can hear it in the voice.

Your mother gets fucked in the bum tonight

touchy tequlia

>you haven't been touched
>you want me touched huh

around 6-7 you can see her get turned on by the way she keeps touching him and getting closer. The cuck by the door started getting scared that she wanted the alpha BWC and had to pull her away

No way that's a latina.

My mom has stage 4 pancreatic cancer...

Can we get some names going for these degenerates?

Mike Concernovich and his bitch

I live in FL. That's a Latino.

touchy tequila and cuck norris

Latina girls out here in Southern Cali can sometimes resemble Filipino's. She's Mexican

and when her friend comes back and says "your still here? what the fuck man" he knows that she's turned on by him and wants him and is trying to take her away

>you can't wear that dress it's offensive to me

the're right about the shirt tb h

why wear a shirt like that if you're not ready to discuss as to why

she's probably mexican, she's dark enough she's not asian

Bump

Yep Trump will loose recount as it'll not finish before the 19th. DRUMPF WILL LOOSE, YUGELY , BIGLY ! I PROMISE YOU !

REPUBLICAN NIGGERS BTFO BY HILLARY !

Flips can be that dark though.

There is nothing to discuss.

you bitch

Excellent.

fuck off toothpaste

lele

prove me wrong

not taking any chances

Agree with these are solid.

I don't think I've seen a flip that dark in america, I've seen mexicans that look like her but her accent isn't mexican t.half-bred mutt she's probably a mix of something because english isn't her first language even though she speaks it well

There's nothing to prove faggot. If wearing a #buildthewall t-shirt shouldn't be allowed because it offends people, then muslims shouldn't wear their shit cloths because it offends me.

If you don't reply to this, you will get cucked by a BBC.

Why should he have to dicuss his shirt? there is nothing to discuss about it

His unbroken stoicism inspires me, and he's top hunk too.

Why is alt-right so attractive?

my point isnt that he shouldbe be allowed to wear it

Hes wearing a shirt wiith is related to a highly sensitive subject if you live in the right place

I want her to call me a racist while I fuck her in the ass and she cries.

underrated

OH dis gun be gud.
Grabbing foods

pls no bully

concernovich lel

she got full body shots of him and will probably keep that video in her fap folder

good

He could totally have her that night.
Stupid Trumpet.

Is this real life? Is this the world you continental faggots really live in? I guess (((they))) did a pretty good job polarizing everything. Please just nuke yourselves and save the rest of us from this bullshit.

that image is fuckinghorrific.

Jeb! stop the elder abuse please!

Growing up in Hongcouver, she sounds exactly like the fresh off the boat mothers of kids I grew up with.

It's absolutely shocking to me this bitch is apparently latina and not asian

Gah

Alaskan here can confirm flips are dark. I've dicked plenty.

nigger

Mama no

I thought the same thing, not sure where the fuck she Is from, but that doesn't sound like a mexican accent, and she looks more asian then latina.

underrated

We will find them soon.

Why does the gook claim to be Mexican?

Hi I'm selling shirts, do you have any interest in buying a shirt with a picture of Jesus taking a shit in muhammeds mouth for 5$?

she wants his dick so bad in the end of the video

What is there to be sensitive about?

If you came here illegally, you don't deserve sympathy when you're about to get kicked out.

why is your country so cuntish everytime they post

pic related is what an injun looked like. Natives look like Asians.

I want it, digits will decide the amount of units i will buy.

Probably the perpetual cold and darkness

no, print off a build the wall shirt and I'll buy one.

Also printing a shirt of jesus shitting in muhammeds mouth is not comparable to a slogan used.

inb4 "but you should have to defend and have a discussion because your wearing a t-shirt that people might disagree with" First amendment right, and if you can't handle a t-shirt without it setting you off or getting you hot and bothers you don't believe in western culture.

>cuck norris
oh meme magic u so funny

See that's arguing.
I don't understand why the cuck wearing the shirt didn't argue back and BTFO them. He can easily say the word nigger and they'll run out like little bitches.
Wasted 10 minutes of my life watching 2 retards picking on a cuck. Fuck everyone

The truth always seems like a cunt to subhuman continentals coddled by propaganda. ..also huge inferiority complex as a tiny island. uhh no I mean we as the greatest nation on earth also have the greatest insights.

Your rambling incohent posts are always the worst, hopefully you get your shitty life together

He shouldn't be compelled to defend anything he puts on a shirt. He should be allowed to wear a shirt saying "gas the kikes race war now". Thought policing is unjustifiable, the chimps chimping out are the ones who need policing.

>I will make so much more money than your whole family combined
note that she said "will" not "am"
she honestly thinks her gender studies degree is going to get her a job anywhere but McDonald's

Don't talk about things you don't know, or you look as much as a fool as she does.

>autistic screeching

>The highest compliment a vapid and superficial burger can give.

This. I kept waiting for Discount James Franco to say something, and all he did was groan like a heroin junkie. The shit those two pulled in that video would get a motherfucker slugged in my neck of the woods. California sucks, dude.

why are you so salt, I always see your country being cunts to everyone on Sup Forums besides one or two times whats the problem

Yeah why didnt that racist dickhead want to have a meaningful discussion with me!

REEEEEEEE

You behavior is no different from the meme it's like talking to cunt that can't see themself in the mirror

Yeah, let me point out that you will get your shit pushed in if you pull that in California and it gets caught on camera.

Never interrupt an enemy while he's making a mistake.

faggot

you can't argue with leftist
they would just ignore you

she kinda seems like half asian/half hispanic like a "chicano"

lighting is bad so its hard to tell

I would still let her touch my feet

>Getting triggered by a literal piece of fabric on some random guys body
What a bunch of pricks

chicano aint the right term but her shit accent tossed me off

>whats the problem
You are my problem, your shit is infecting the world, OP related. Stop being faggots or nuke yourselves like you keep threatening to do.

cuz your turning the fish gay!

FFS Look at them, bottom there, that's a gay fiskur!

Their fisk have aids.....

leave our salmon out of this

SAVE THEM!

Save them from this homo nightmare

banned?

The guy calls her erica in the video.

>leaves for a minute
>gets locked out
>WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE

>even though she speaks it well
Lol

in all reality that thing is half dead and literally dissolving by the day

For (((your))) information neither iceland, us or the sheepniggers are in the EU. Sheepniggers are still under the danish crown, but they be norse, so THAT'S THEIR FISK

christ, guess asia is one country too

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF CONFRONTED LIKE THAT

REALLY?