WIKILEAKS PLANING ON BTFO ANGELA MERKEL

Apparently Julian has some information that is absolutely deleterious to Angela Merkel and may crush her chances of getting re-elected:

youtu.be/p7thGBwimsQ?t=166

Question is, is Germany too cucked at this point to do anything about it???

>THIS COULD BE YOUR CHANCE GERMANBROS, GET READY TO TAKE THE FUCKING REIGNS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kL-m5Nocb-g
christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany
youtube.com/watch?v=XemGjQ_BChc
wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/
rt.com/news/368921-us-germany-secret-intel/
youtu.be/FN7r0Rr1Qyc
express.co.uk/news/world/739155/WikiLeaks-reveals-US-Germany-spies-cooperating-Julian-Assange-says
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/12/02/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-us-eavesdropping.html
dw.com/en/wikileaks-releases-2420-documents-from-german-government-nsa-inquiry/a-36609515
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't let this slide, boys.

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE UPCAOMING WAR AGAINST DER UNTERMENSCH!!!

>it's an Assange makes retarded claims without support again episode

Krauts go in this thread, jesus christ.

Please make it so

>German Nationalism
We all know where this is going

WEEEEEEEEEEEE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

>implying the Podesta leaks didn't create enough controversy to help BTFO Hilldog

WEW

Have some faith, bongfag.

Sweet a new episode

The reich direction

Uh is Julian alive?

reminder that merkel is the most right wing option to be chancelor in the politcal spectrum right now.
so if she is btfo we go even more to the left and sweden will look sane compared to germany.

in short : we are fucked

ES IST REICHZEIT!

>adotf

hurr

Well hopefully this will be the spark that brings out the reich coursing through your nations blood and maybe your people will get up off their ass and do something about it.

How can that possibly be. You have zero conservative alternatives? Nobody willing to stand up for your sovereignty?

Normies have no idea who podesta is

recent polls show merkel goes up in faorability.
germans dont need a spark to wake up we need a rlly big happening. pray to kek!

>Have some faith, bongfag.
i did. Until the 10th time he said he totally had soemthing that was going to end Hillary forever, and then did fucking nothing. if he has shit he should stop being a fucking drama whore and relerase it. or fuck off

>The reich direction

Customer: Berlin please
Taxi Driver: I don't know how to get to Berlin
Customer: Take the Third Riech!

youtu.be/kL-m5Nocb-g

underrated, I didn't know that

Is german media more or less cucked than US media?

unless its a 35-part email leak, he wont be able to keep the publics attention long enough to matter. Americans BARELY elected trump even with so much dirt on hillary. merkel will win.

Fuck off Wikileaks you didn't even follow through with your Hillary leaks that would "guarantee her indictment"

You cried wolf too many times

Sage

well there is the afd of course but nobody will work with them so they dont have a chance to actually govern.

If it received enough attention that the mainstream media HAD to cover it, whether they spun it or not, then it got enough attention to sway even normies opinions.

pls, no.

>Although this could be uneventful, can we at least agree that we should be encouraging these kinds of acts in the name of destroying the globalist paradigm?

It's happened in UK, USA, and now possibly GERMANY?? Please don't fuck us over, Assange...

the media here is less diverse than amerian media.
you guys have fox and msnbc. they are atleast different. german media is extremly cucked and there are no different opinions in the mainstream.

Don't worry, it'll be fake news

>Assange
>Alive

We have to save Germany again....

christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany

>tfw blood thirsty anglo is right

There's AFD.

However, in reality if CDU loses popularity, SDP will gain some so what will happen will be CDU at let's say 25% of seats, AFD at 20% and coalition of Grune, SDP and Linke having parliamentary majority.

That's unless something happens and AfD manages to somehow convince German retires to vote for them, which is unlikely seeing that they get all their info from the TV.

I really hope Merkel will be re-elected. Germany is still not cucked enough.

Came here to post this.

But isn't the #2 politician in Germany a far left communist?

Russia is playing with fire!!!!

CAN WAIT NO LONGER

>Assange
>making any sort of claim

Pretty hard to do that when you're dead m8. So fucking obvious this shit is compromised.

>Pretty hard to do that when you're dead m8. So fucking obvious this shit is compromised.

I'm assuming now that Sup Forums has been caught out with Pizzagate we are moving onto Assange is dead!?

Sorry, mustn't have got the message...

Is Assange gonna pull a Trump on us ?

I am ready for Reichskanzler Björn Högge!

larp?

fuggin scary shit desu

>Apparently Julian has some information
Oh. This again.

Couldnt even tolerate her country's flag.

>DNC
>Podesta
>Clinton campaign
>Now Merkel
I seriously wonder when they will imprison or even drone that Aussie madman Assange?

They already did, like a month ago fampai try to keep up.

What in the actual FUCK. She hates Germany!

I thought she was ultra liberal, but after seeing this I honestly think that late at night, she thinks about how she can tear down modern Germany even more.

i never voted once in my life

should i just vote for afd this time around?

it's not like i care anyways

But I thought WL wasn't persuasive enough?

It's your duty, why are you apathetic?

the usual depression

>I thought she was ultra liberal, but after seeing this I honestly think that late at night, she thinks about how she can tear down modern Germany even more.

She's a communist plant.

She was secretary for "Agitation and Propaganda" in the Freie Deutsche Jugend (FDJ) youth organization during her time as a youth in East Germany.

Fucking get over it. Fuck your feelings, your country is going to experience Sharia Law in the next 20-40 years if nothing is do. Un-cuck yourself, quit being so apathetic, and vote

Faggot

>should i just vote for afd this time around?
fucking do it. just for the liberal butthurt, if nothing but schadenfreude can compel you.

>mfw Germancucks rally behind her in response to "cyberbullying from a Russian misogynist rapist"

cannot WAIT until the muzzies lead them to the slaughter

youtube.com/watch?v=XemGjQ_BChc

Wikileaks is compromised.

They won't put out anything meaningful.

This is an attempt to get merkel re-elected.

retards... leak has been out for two days

>Julian
Doesn't half this board think he's dead or in a gulag somewhere?

>They won't put out anything meaningful.

see

geez guys ok

fuck you frogface

Stop lying, the leftists aren't even close to having the majority of the seats. If CDU+SPD fall under 47%, it's basically a 3 way coalition or there will be reelections.

not meaningful, good try shekelstein.

assuming he isn't or he's in a prison or otherwise controlled, what would be the meaning of this?

Merkel on suicide watch

>daughter of a lefty lawyer working for the EU gets killed by an Afghan
>probably Hofer victory tomorrow
>also probably a Renzi defeat tomorrow
I hope he makes sure to push that shit through at the right time. We need to pile up a lot of stuff at the same time to finally reach the breaking point, if he waits a months with it no one will give a shit.

>should i just vote for afd this time around?

A lot of people have been pushing the "Assange is dead" thing since his internet was cut off back in October or whenever.

Has Assange been confirmed alive?

What are the best platforms for red-pilling the German people?

>abloo abloo my identity is gone because theres a .0008% immigrant population

how does the existence of a brown skin person ruin your life?

ITT All these fat sjw sluts who are too ugly to get some dick in their pusspuss trying to slide an assange thread.

He shouldnt bother.
They could broadcast a video of merkel skullfucking a toddler with a strapon and the average german voter would still vote the party that "I always vote for"
Its hopeless - the only change that can come to this country must come from the outside.

Considering how cucked Germany is, what for the common man is "damaging" to her reputation, for a german it would be her highest merit.
Like pissing on the flag or shitting on personal freedom.

Honestly, at this point, I don't know what can be done... Maybe a Germanfag with a better understanding of exactly how KEKED his country truly is can better answer that question.

You're right, he is. Get ready for the dis-info jockeys.

>fucking do it. just for the liberal butthurt, if nothing but schadenfreude can compel you.

youtu.be/FN7r0Rr1Qyc

>wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/
Time to work, create the thread.

None, if you say anything openly you get a visit by the cops.

If Merkel has any chance of re-election at this point, Germany deserves to fail.

Don't buy into this. Remember the cia now runs wikileaks and is doing everything they can to ruin it's credibility. Assage is likely dead

Facebook has been full of redpilled comments since forever but there's still a cap of about 15% for the AfD.

so, it's definitely the russians? that's what im getting here

Fight for your country you goddamn faggot.

You'll feel better about yourself and you'll get over your crippling depression, because you will finally find a purpose in your life. This nihilism comes from the lack of values and virtue in your life.

this leak was most likely a german politician

Are we...literally meming the fourth Reich into existence?

>Maybe a Germanfag with a better understanding of exactly how KEKED his country truly is can better answer that question.

I can, and I have done so dozens of times. The thing is that no one on Sup Forums wants to believe it because then the memes don't work so well anymore.

I could write you ten pages about how the public opinion has shifted lately and how things that were completely taboo just two years ago now pop up in every other discussion, but it would be ignored in favor of someone going
>>German
>Don't you mean Arabia? lel

but why would a russian politician leak info to wikileaks?

She's getting money from Saudi Arabia to turn Europe into a Caliphate.

One can only hope. This time it will have stronger support though.

i didn't chose to be born in this country, you fucktard

what, if i was born italian "hurrdurr fight for italy" ?
you do realize how fucking arbitary this shit is, right?

It's not arbitrary, it's your home. Your country will become Brazil if Germans don't put an end to this insanity.

express.co.uk/news/world/739155/WikiLeaks-reveals-US-Germany-spies-cooperating-Julian-Assange-says

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/12/02/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-us-eavesdropping.html

dw.com/en/wikileaks-releases-2420-documents-from-german-government-nsa-inquiry/a-36609515

GERMAN politician