i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec2
>Lavrov-Kerry meeting in Rome
>Denmark to pull F-16 fighter jets from Syria and Iraq
>Over 30000 flee east Aleppo, 647 insurgents surrender
>Erdogan changed his mind:terrorists are the only target
>Besieged Aleppo rebels unite under new Jaish Halab(Army of Aleppo)
>Iraqi troops take 2 neighborhoods in Mosul
>2000 members of Iraqi forces killed in November
>Peshmerga lost 1500 fighters to isis in 2years
>Militias clash in Libya’s Tripoli, worst violence in 2 years
>Houthi delegation arrives in Beijing to meet Chinese government
>Pentagon: ISIS making last stand in Sirte
>UN calls on Israel to transfer control of the Golan Heights to Syria

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/watanisy/status/805049279681273856
almasdarnews.com/article/russia-turkey-agree-give-jihadists-24-hours-leave-east-aleppo-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=bYHn8H9O5Qk
liveleak.com/view?i=0a0_1480765449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOON
O
O
N

Chun do shliocht a thabhairt liom an talamh, ón abhainn na Sionainne ar an mórmhuir, an Aigéin Chiúin ... (Séamas Seoighe, Ulysses, Leathanach 55 Líne 3)

How's the War?

Numerical value for

GAINZ

Comfy with lots of gainz

It's really depressing outside today.

Tasty gainz
twitter.com/watanisy/status/805049279681273856

How the fuck does a woman in leppo get twitter verified?

I seriously hate the normies. How can they believe every bullshit they read. Absolutely no use of critical thinking. SAD!

It was "verified" by "US Embassy in Syria" (it doesn't exist, pulled out several years ago).

woah

DA joos

It was verified by the USA embassy.

The iraqi army is going full kamikaze today in Mosul, trying to enter deep into ISIS held neighborhoods.

CNN-ambush like scenario going to happen again

The USA don't care about the iraqi army, it wants fast "gains", the US even wants to forbid pauses to allow safe extraction for civilians says an iraqi government official

US is blood-thirsty for letting Iraqis ruin their image with Mosul campaign.

An embassy that doesnt exist anymore. Really makes you think.

Pro tip from frogland to the rebels in Aleppo: just surrender already

they're desperate

i approve this

Kerry's getting desperate. If Aleppo's freed and mosul's not, it will be truly a great shitstain on State Department.

What's even the point anymore? You all make fun of Reddit for being s hugbox yet when I try to actually debate and change/influence people opinions people just post memes. I'm so fucking done with this site.

Top kekkles

Is this some cool new copypasta?

You already promised to leave several times, fucking do it.

Nice bait man, but there is nothing to debate about Aleppo. It's not civil war, it's a hostage crisis.

>Shitposting on twitter right after a bomb kills your daughter

Truly secular opposition

You sound like a fucking clown lover

Noone cares about your feelings here. The truth is with us. As is the victory.

How many hospitals left in Aleppo?

Bye-bye.
And please close the door when you leave.

You decide

it's a psyop by someone who's more than likely missing a few chromosomes

Dont Forget
You're here forever

>houthibro

This was the first ad on my normiebook this morning. I wonder if this is how Bana has such great internet connection while riding around Aleppo?

You are arguing with the wrong people here, most likely, or spilling bullshit.

I never had any serious problems with challenging opinions in /sg/, even though I'm notoriously pissing against the wind in this topic.

Lol why is morocco part of the irish empire ?

Where can I get that shirt?

they love that big moroccan d

Thats because 1. you dont claim the rebelshits are better than the Syrian gov, and 2. you actually know stuff

I have no problems with that, even though I used to get triggered by your posts months ago, kek

>russians destroy last hospital in Aleppo
>resistance fighters establish new makeshift hospital
>russians destroy it again
>rinse and repeat

Not that difficult to figure out.

Infinite propaganda material to work with.

Top rare shitpost

Post your /comfy/ winter setups

3 hospitals 12 bakeries all of them operated by clowns

So, rebels have enough supplies and personal to keep rebuilding hospitals, but never build more then 1?

I mean, think about it, if hospital gets targeted by an airstrike, it's either nearly intact or nearly razed.

I believe there's a difference between acknowledging Assad's faults and being a delusional shill like countryside. I cheer for the SAA gains, but I'm the first to admit that Assad is not an angel.

fuk k*rts

assad, turkey and hezbollah kill you

he is right though

You can bomb and stop the services of a hospital and it can be opened again the next week . Just cause it was "bombed" doesn't mean it was rendered irreparable .

On top of that people tend to think of "bombed" as in destroyed.You can hit a single room of the whole hospital and claim you bomb it . You can also hit a more critical part that shuts down the hospital for 1-2 days and claim there's no healthcare.

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:15 P.M.) - Russia and Turkey reportedly agreed on Friday to give the jihadist rebels of Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham (formerly Nusra Front) 24 hours to leave east Aleppo through the humanitarian corridor setup by the Russian military.

>According to the Russian media, Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham has 24 hours to leave east Aleppo; if they refuse to do so, then they will show no mercy to the 900 remaining jihadists combatting the Syrian Arab Army (SAA).

>No further details were released.

>If this story proves true, this will be the first time during this war that Turkey has refrained from aiding jihadist rebel groups fighting the Syrian Arab Army and their allies.

almasdarnews.com/article/russia-turkey-agree-give-jihadists-24-hours-leave-east-aleppo-report/

They will have to establish some kind of facility to treat the sick and wounded people. But their supplies are scarce, that's why there is such a severe humanitarian crisis in Aleppo.

>900

how the fuck are 900 peoples still holding so much of the city ??

>Denmark to pull F-16 fighter jets from Syria and Iraq
danish anons, someone has some explanation for this? Who decided this?

It's a strange coincidence to stop fighting with ISIS just some days after the Europol warn of imminents revenge strikes in Europe.

Read the tweets in my image, it is written several times "destroyed". By destryoed I would understand that it is completely gone. Just like the other hospitals (which they imply are already destroyed. I get what you are saying, however the meaning of them claiming that the last hospital is gone is to make normies feel sorry and say how bad SAA/Assad/Russia are.

they pulled their jets because of the mount Tharda bombings on SAA (deyrezor)

They're not holding. They lost 40% in the last week alone.

Al-Qaida (supposedly) has 900 fighters. Not counting the rest of the groups.

>1 post by this ID

This is only one group f the fighters,. The other factions said that they refused to give up the city

youtube.com/watch?v=bYHn8H9O5Qk

That's slightly more believable. But then you start thinking about it:
1)This people are holding civilians hostage under threat of death for anyone trying to leave
2)This people stole supplies from civilians on multiple occasions
3)This people clearly have no intention to seek political resolution, only victory or defeat.

Do you really think that they'd spend their supplies healing civies, and not hog them for their fighters?

Oh sure maybe a girl here, a child there. But beyond that? Fuck no, those are military hospitals, not civilian ones. There is no reason not to bomb the living fuck out of them. Their existence prolongs suffering of hostages, not alleviates it.

>be soldier
>don't want to be shot

There's a reason that SAA have survived for years over there. It's not mass suicide charges like ISIS jihadists. They generally try to be cautious, use cover, avoid forcing positions and prefer having not only strength, but overwhelming strength for an advance. This is how you fight when you care to live and this is how an army orders its people when it doesn't want to lose them needlessly.

but why from Iraq too?

Those are JfS I think, there are more factions

Did he really botox himself like people were saying in the last thread?

>Their existence prolongs suffering of hostages, not alleviates it.
Exactly, there was a well-documented paper on First World War, stating that with right logistic background it could've gone for 20 more years.

wew

if these guys leave thats gonna left a big zone to send troops to to replace them if they dont want to loose those points

idk
no those are "the Islamic front" (ahrar sham, etc)
there isn't a single JFS flag on this map

Shouldn`t you know such things better?

According to CSW (whatever that is) he was hit by shrapnel and had surgery. That would explain the swollen face. But I'm sceptical. I think botox aswell.

>written several times "destroyed"
They exaggerated. Everyone does it , the saa&russians do it as well in their circle. I was just saying that he's technically right.

Obviously "last hospital in syria bombed" (which would be technically right) has a different ring tone than "last functional hospital in syria temporarily closed for repairs for 48 hours , no healthcare available in that time" .

Why no iraq?
About as many jews killed in the holocost

left: before
right: after

Outdated maybe. I downloaded it lone time ago

Tiger forces have a bit of a Synthol problem.
lots of injecting oil and shit into their arms and all that to look like giants.

Botox and a swollen face arent that strange.

and people make fun if the saa and sdf for waiting for airstrikes before they do anything

i wouldnt leave my defensive position untill there was nothing around me but glass

also some say that the guy on the right in this picture is a double for propaganda photos/videos.

there are a lot of theories

he actually didnt change that much

the lines next to his nose didnt really change
however the lines in his cheeks did sorta get less pronounced

whether thats botox or whatever is anyones guess

And the that's why this won't work. abandoning Aleppo would look like outright treachery in the eyes of the other rebel groups.
If you ever saw the amount of shit flinging the rebels do whenever they lose the tiniest of pockets, you would know this wouldn't happen. Either everyone gets out, or no one does.

cant wait for media to chimpout when the saa recapture that area

i can already see the headlines : ASSAD HIMSELF AND TROOPS ENTER RECAPTURED HOSPITAL AND BEHEAD SICK KIDS AND PREGNANT WOMENS AND SHOOT CANCER PATIENTS

>implying that any of the Syrian flags are real Syrians living over there
Have we ever gotten time-stamps of them, or Houthibro, standing outside somewhere as a means of proof?

Last apple in Aleppo guys. How can they get away with this?

so the two pockets that left by bus two days ago are gonna get beaten up by the Idlib rebels when they arrive ?

How fucking long until Aleppo is liberated?

i wonder why he is always wearing that hat.
he hides something

kek

Lies, Tiger forces are 100% natural.

yeah, their infighting has fucked them time and time again
like how the hardliner jihadists were shooting at the retreating jihadists last week

NDF made a nice video on Al-Zahra front
liveleak.com/view?i=0a0_1480765449

at least cancer patients would be put off their myseries

damn, that dude is so natty

no wonder these guys a fucking bulletproof
they have solid plastic skin

Syrian hipster?

No not really, they know that the fighters in those pockets were desperately helpless.