What should be done about the meth problem?

What should be done about the meth problem?

>also meth people stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5j-OWgv_WJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smoke more until the problem goes away

Or execute them

i.e. just plain legalize the stuff

lol silly privileged whites choose to use meth and then want some one to help their "communities" for it.

All that privilege and you choose to be a meth addict? I say shoot them dead.

>I say shoot them dead.

too much work, just start selling meth laced with W-18

Honestly need to start doing this for all hard drug users and pushers. Philippines have the right idea.

only the privileged white ones who dont have the sense to make good on their disproportionately easy lives compared to minorities in inner cities. The black guy strung out on crack deserves societies help.

>All that privilege
Everyteim

smoke all the meth until there is no more meth. if everyone did this the meth would disappear.

Nah. He deserves a bullet too, but I'm more than sure another black will probably give it to him.

Tired meth, never again it's like 3 days just to come off that shit man

>Smoke more until the problem goes away
Yes. I agree

Legalize everything. Smart people will stay away, and the lame people will overindulge and remove themselves from the gene pool, all while stimulating local economies and generating tax revenue.

Just do more, you'll feel better.

Legalize it.

A black guy kept saying words to me the other day, and I understood none of it. Coulda been meth or maybe he was just dumb.

Tried it once
>always numb my neighbor cigs
>starts selling shards and gives me half a gram for always helping him out
>procced to snort the whole half gram in 3 hours
>psychosis sets in
>and up scratching a big bite on my leg till it's gushing blood
>scratch about a quarter inch deep into my leg
>hand coverd in blood
>think nothing off it.
>pic is my leg now a year and a half later
Never again. Shits insane

>proceed to snort whole half gram in 3 hours

Wow you must be pissed for so narrowly losing the darwin award.

What shitty part of Canada do you live in where you encounter black people?

I'm a sense yea. Even tho I did it all in 3 hours I didn't sleep for about 5 days after. It was agony. That shit is the devil there is no other explanation for it. I'll stick to pshycs and the occasional opiate for now on. Shot even ruined cocaine for me. Definetly damaged my dopamine receptors beyond repair

Drug test for benefits, any positive tests require forced labor camps/rehab. Released into rehab city after labor camp.

Shit is sad. Dated a girl a couple months ago for a couple weeks. She said she smoked it before but i made it clear I wouldn't date her if she smoked it.

A week later she was at my place. I run to the store for awhile, get back and she's haphazardly cleaning my shit with dilated pupils.

She was pretty cool except for that. Fuck meth. Her whole family was on it, her beat friend pregnant on it, her best friends bf on it. Just a miserable existence.

victoria. Been a while though, I don't see them that often. Aside from the grilled cheese sandwich man, who I see lots, cause they are good sandwiches.

Legalize it, let the subhumans addicts just die.

Why do white people love meth so much?

I live in the hills of East Tennessee and this stuff is everywhere and it's poison. Every week it seems another lab explodes. I'm constantly chasing tweaker of my property trying to steal shit. They rip AC unites out of churches to go scrap for cash and other degenerate shit.

It stimulates both the body and mind in amazing ways.

i hear meth is a sex thing though- people on meth get horny as fuck, and fuck for days

kek knows what's up

I was living in Chattanooga when I had my overdose with the stuff. Moved back up north but you're right. I lived in Athens for a while and that shit is more widley used than weed.

>shilling this hard

Lol reminds me of when I tried it.
Ended up in a homeless hospital, I heard voices for days, and even thought I was dead. Then I quit my job, left my apartment and moved into my parents attic. I haven't left since
I still get psychosis, meth literally ruined my mind
1/10 would not recommend

yeah, I think I remember hearing that in an eminem song once or maybe it was ecstasy whatever

Last time I took ecstasy, I just argued with people on Xbox live, but I dunno if it was ecstasy, just some pill that murderer I know gave me and said it was.

Oh, we live close to each other. I'm only 4,825 km away from you

ok halifax

this.
i don't take drugs, but would need less than 3 days to produce meth
its just to fucking easy to make

Chicoutimi, actually.

That's terrible. I recoverd fine once I slept and ate. I was reading that stimulants are the only drugs that can cause mental illnesses. Now most can bring them out or make them worse but abusing amphetamines can take a healthy person and make them ill. Again shits the devil. Funny I'm typing this on 60 mgs of adderal xr. The irony of that lol

Amphs are dirty shit, don't do them. The high is awesome, but not worth the shitty crash afterwards.

>tfw guts feel bloated
>no saliva
>feeling nauseous
>can't sleep for days, every hour you don't sleep you feel worse
>heart still beats too hard for way too long
>penis shredded because of the amphs fap

fuck this feeling, I quit 4-5 years ago, just once I took it again to finish an important assignment. Felt horrible afterwards and stayed awake for 2 days. Speed truly is pleb tier, so much better stuff out there

>The irony of that lol

Yeah well exactly- I'm sure you're aware Aderall is structurally and chemically identical to meth. It IS meth. The only difference is the putity, and the packaging.

Wew lad.

Nice digits.
Mdma, opiates and coke are all better for sex tho imo.

Smoking meth for sex is just stupid.

Increase penalties for laundering drug money and start prosecuting bankers and lawyers that make the drug trade possible more heavily. Follow the money.

One "Duterte" per 100million people would work.

I know a Filipino with some ideas

Adderal is amphetamine meth is methamphetamine. The difference is amphetamine doesn't downregulate dopamine like meth so in low to moderate doses it isn't neurotoxic. The dose I took is considerd within the safe range so that's the difference. Meth is toxic at any dose

May be right. I'm basing my assumptions on the meth movie Spun, which I can recommend, and also on the phenomena of Crystal Parties in the UK- which are basically week-long meth-powered gay sex orgies that are starting to get medical and media attention.

Nig nog detected

you cant od on meth fag

(You)

>be 16
>3 parties in the same week
>4 days of no sleep (100 hours awake)
>after the party, 6-7am
>incredibly cold, but don't have a jacket, just a thin sweatshirt
>walking home from the party
>start hearing people calling my name in the horizon, when I look at them I see people waving at me and dissappearing again at the horizon
>call my buddies to ask if they're following me
>they're not
>get at the train station, I see people I recognise everywhere, only after seconds I see I don't really know them
>get on the train
>everyone stares at me
>after arrival, I get off the train for the final 40 minutes walk before I'm home
>it's around 7 am, walking through the snow without jacket after being awake for 100 hours
>meet a man walking his dog, he starts talking to me about how rare it is to see other people outside at this hour (still don't know if this really happened or not)
>thought secret agents were tracking my snow tracks to come and kill me
>after 8 am I arrive at home, I go to the pharmacist to get some vitamines and eye drops to make me normal again
>proceed to be "that guy" at the pharmacist, open the door for a little bit and squirm my way in, everyone is looking at me
>full panic mode and arrive at home, finally
>took 2 benzodiazepines at once to be able to sleep
>next thing (and only thing) I remember is sitting at the table hearing uncomprehensive voices arguing, a very blurry vision, left of me someone wearing red clothes, right of me someone wearing blue clothes
>thinking "this can't be possible, I'm home alone"

That's my amphetamine psychosis. Shit was so insane I never stayed awake for more than 1 night after that.
DONT TAKE SPEED, FUCK THAT SHIT

I take it early when I do. Its noon now and I took my dose at 7 am. I don't redose cause it's useless in getting the original high back. I'll be able to sleep by about 2 am. Also have some kratom and benzos for the comedown. I also don't do this more than once a week. Trust me I learned the same lesson in a similar way. Anyone who plays with these types of compounds dose at one point

Cantwell apparently likes meth!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=5j-OWgv_WJY

Been doing it off and on for 5 years. It tastes great and is great. If you are having problems, it makes them all go away. And I always end up building the coolest shit.

10/10 would highly recommend.

kys