Anyone else sick of this "innocent girl" meme? All modern women are whores who lose their virginity at 13 years old...

Anyone else sick of this "innocent girl" meme? All modern women are whores who lose their virginity at 13 years old. Fact.

Nuh uh my sister wouldnt do that

Hot tbqh

Islam is the only way to preserve women's innocence. Prove me wrong.

22 and still got my hymen. Fuck off.

LARPers need to die

want to be liberated of your hymen?
t. proud mongol heritage

youre completely right op. Women pretty much always have at least one guy they're fucking too, between serious relationships. and whatnot.

I'm a virgin. But that's cause I'm fat and ugly, If I wasn't I'd probably be a slut too. And who can blame them? Sex? Orgasms?? Oh the horror!

Let people enjoy themselves and grow up.

I hate (((female))) posters so goddamn much
there are no girls on the internet faggot, kys yourself

>Islam is the only way to preserve women's innocence. Prove me wrong.

I noticed this a year or two ago. It's a scary thought. They're the only ones able to keep their women in line across the board.

t. trap

Get out of the city user.

Oh okay.

That's fine and all. Just don't don't be horrified at the look of disgust on your fiance's face when they find out you sucked 37 dicks. No crying about him not being fair or being judgemental. You were warned.

yea, Sup Forums is retarded

islam is a GOOD thing.
educate yourself faggots, the islam of old used to be pro-science and not retarded like today when the whabbis took over

literally all we need to do is make islam a white religion.

we need to seize islam and make it fucking WHITE and for us and call anyone who says otherwise a BIGOT

My GF is a 8/10 chinese cutie who was a virgin until 24 when she met me and now loves sex, is super loyal and devoted and only has sex with me

its a beautiful life bros, try it

Every girl I know lost their virginity before 16 and are completely shocked that I waited for marriage.

Some even get mad about my waiting.

that girl in the center is a jew

>fiancé
I don't want to get married in the first place, so that's not an issue for me.

I'll take the bait and agree with Switzerland.
Feel free to destroy yourself, but face the consequences later on.

how did you find her?

...with you.

IF WOMEN WERE WHORES THEN MY MONEY WOULD BE GOOD FOR SOMETHING

The term your looking for is "sluts-to-alphas"

Women are NOT whores. If they were, then I might actually get laid. Nope.

Tits or GTFO..

Damn, you guys are slacking..

post intact hymen

Preserve a woman's innocence by marrying her off at 10 years old to a guy with other wives.

I'm starting to think there's a lot of latent lesbianism among Muslim wives. I mean. If they spend most of their time at home with the other wives...

by innocent she means she hasn't filmed any of her gangbangs, user.
she's practically a virgin.

>destroy yourself
Sex is healthy and I don't care about being a turn off cause I don't want marriage in the first place

Your problem is that you live about 300 miles from your closest neighbor, tater boy.

You mean by marrying them at the age of 10 to 50yo-or-so goatfuckers?

Google images

post proof or fuck off

Those kinds of marriages aren't actually that common.

by closing his eyes at night

Heard that one before.

Stop posting same threads on two or more boards faggot. Saged

honestly I have no problem with sluts

The problem is when they settle down with unfortunate betas by being hypocrites/liars

the best relationships are those where people have had a similar sexual pasts tbqh

bc you cant

go get healthy and raise some white kids.

prob abo

I'm infertile.

I'm not a whore, just a failure. Learn the difference

this

being a slut is fine. tricking some innocent bloke into a relationship with you by lying to him about your past is what's bad about sluts

when straight to the source bro

white man can kill it in asia

This. Mgtow faggots need to gtfo.

post stats that prove you are the norm and not an exception because youre a disgusting slob

that's pretty retarded, you left out autistic ugly fucks and other subhuman drek, i agree most pretty young girls lose their virginity soon because they get off to the idea of being a wanted sexual object
but never forget that not all women are pretty or likable, there's disgusting ones around that generally tend to be less pampered and retarded probably to make up for the lack of attractiveness

year ago I have meet this girl in France ( French 25 years old ) , she had like 5 ex-boyfriends, lost virginity at age of 14.... I thought its typical French second-hand girl, she was kinda leftist after art-school .... animal lover, thats why I been glued to her.
She left me for another... after 0,5 year long relation...

I am 30 years old by the way

ABOUT ONE MONTH AGO

I have meet that OTHER FRENCH GIRL, 10/10, VIRGIN/ uber inteligent, smart, redpilled.... JESUS CHRIST I Swear - God exist.... I lost hope to meet decent girl in this world... I was turning into MGTOW... BUT after we have meet eachother.... PERFECT BLESSING MATCH

>>Shes INTJ so am I
>> White, 167cm tall,
>> Uber inteligent... smart, adorable lovely

Jesus Christ I really feel like it was destination.... for us to meet...

I spent every day with her online from afternoon till 4:00 am in the morning, we talk, and other things...

GOSH I want to post photo to let you guys see,, but I will have to edit the pic...to hide her eyes or something... I mean I shouldnt post pics at all... but you guys must see that miracles does happen...

We will spent christmass and new year celebrations togheter at my place in Poland

>uggos don't have makeup to doll themselves up like whores and artificially raise the value of pussy

I fucked my Gf when she was 16 and I was 17 and she was defintely a virgin lol

were now married and so far have two blonde sons & I have a really nice job

Never let the kikes tell you no.

And yet you're still a virgin despite this?

makeup doesn't cover slob body, excess body hair, disgusting features and especially autism
a friend of mine is honestly the ugliest woman i've ever seen and i wouldn't touch that with a stick even with a wall of makeup in front of her

>falling for an INTJ

nigga you got catfished

>kys yourself

I'm intj with intj Korean qt gf, I know that feel. Not virgin tho.

>razors
>jogging/fat acceptance/desperation
>makeup

>implying 15 year old boys wouldn't fuck a girl because of autism

why go for disgusting human blobs with artificially acceptable pussy when according to you all women are whores even good looking ones
if they fuck niggers which are the pinnacle of ugly they can fuck anything with a dick, i'll tan and give myself artificial diversity and progressiveness score

hypocracy might be part of being human

This
I used to believe that women were "Innocent" but just lead astray like lost little lambs but now I realize that they are the wolves in sheeps clothing.

>women
they're all whores. some are just better at fooling people than others, and some don't even bother to hide it.

post feet

>american tv shows are indoctrinating society to cuckoldry

Duh.

But unless we can grow babies in tubes, they'll have to do.

The tv is the most efficient propaganda machine ever conceived.
Shame it's in the hands of a group of people who want to control the population, rather then inform them.

I recommend you to change your social circle
If you only meet whores and sluts, then maybe your lifestyle and your friends attract those kind of women

Why mad?

How naive of you to think their women don't rebel against their fathers/husbands too. They just have to sneak around so they don't get caught.

Except my wife, who was a virgin when I married her because she is not a fucking cock sucking whore like western women?

The TV show is about how horrible of a person the woman is and how pathetic the guy is. But nah, you're too stupid to do 30 seconds of research into it. It's literally showing people being a beta faggot is a bad thing.

Diabetes is a real bitch

Something about passing up on good girls who like sex or some shit. I guess not wanted to fuck everything that moves is anti-woman somehow.

Strawman, almost all of their marriages aren't child marriages. Also in college my female muslim friend was a virgin at age 22.

Sup Forums should move en masse to Sandpoint or Bonner's Ferry. Ruby Ridge II eclectrick boogahloo

>muh mysoginy
Sounds like Anita is LARPing on a Vietnamese rain dance appreciation forum board

took you this long to figure that out?

You're all butthurt virgins

wat kinda shit is this? he should kill her

My INTJ GF is 21 years old

Yours?

I know 19 year old virgin and a 21 year old virign. Neither of them are ugly.

>muh love of muh life
>some minor issue happens
>3 days later w/another dude
>muh love of muh life

All modern US women, maybe.

anyone ever fuck girls on the resorts down in punta cana?

the american girl groups that show up are fucking hoes when they get some alcohol in them, especially with the herd mentality going.

if one is going to hook up, what happens on holiday stays on holiday it seems

I bet it's really shitty being a female with standards these days, with the entirety of society pressuring you into whoring yourself out for benefits as soon as you turn 12. It's absolutely disgusting.

>liberalism
>feminism
>atheism

>modern women are whores who lose their virginity at 13 years old. Fact.

are you surprised

>i want to believe

It's not that hard lifeguard bigger. You don't have to go full Isis to keep them in check. Reform divorce/custody laws, stop taxing the ever-loving fuck out of society to the point where the woman has to work in an average household and that fixes 95% of the problems.

My girl lost her's at 19.

Fuck off with your /reeeeeee9kuk/ meme shit. This a political discussion board for saving the European Caucasian race.

Not for nu-males cucks to complain like tumblrites

So, so true OP

I met a girl at church 10 years ago who I thought was innocent , our first date a used condom fell out of her purse onto the table at Chili's . I think some of the liquid may have splattered on the fiesta nachos, it made a *splat* sound so it must not have been to old and would not be supporising if microscopic particles went airborne. I think I said - *ugh* oh god!" disgusted and immediately left the restaurant. That was 10 years ago though , and she was too ashamed to attempt to cover it up , nowadays when this happens to a modern woman (10% of the time they are spilling their purse) they would probably shove the used condom back in there and scream you're a rapist and call the cops if you didn't pay the check

Yah and try and guess why shlomo

I just don't care anymore.
At this point I would literally take anyone.

ya'll degenerates, don't blame it on me.

>My girl lost her's at 19.
Not to you, I bet.

Cuck.

>My girl lost her's at 19.

you're proudly talking about how your "girl" lost her virginity to another man

how far society has fallen

country girls are even bigger sluts

Would you a midslime mr. Feels?

the only girl i met that was clearly a virgin was one of those off the wall religious types. the ones that mention god or jesus at least every other sentence.

The average like is almost similar to any other regular human being besides the fact that their greed is bigger than the universe.
However, and this is obviously pure coincidence all the globalists, liberal agenda pushers and figure of power of important countries are ratfaces.