This is undeniable

Neet Pride World Wide!

finally we can have a quality thread

What if you're the pepe on the left with the retail one?

Self employed is a little tough at first, maybe because I had no true business experience. After that, it's great to say "yes" and "no" at your own leisure. Even the infrequent poor decision doesn't sting because I know it rests on me, not consequences of others.

Only on Sup Forums would people be proud of living off mommy and daddy's earnings.

Wage slave here. My boss never forced me to work longer than I needed. I also have flexible hours so I usually don't even come into work on fridays. Nice meme though.

and only on Sup Forums they would think that self-employment is a "im the boss i do whatever i want :)))"
no you dont. the whole point of a wage slave is that after 8 hours of work you are free to do whatever you want.
if you are self employed, work is 24/7.
good luck with that, but hey, after 20 years and few heart attacks you could finally live off that passive income, right? :)

>NEET: " How should I spend my day today? Maybe fap and play vidya or contemplate suicide?"
ftfy

Okay, but one thing always get's left out:

What about someone who's employed by the government?

Regulated hours, you NEVER work more than you have to, unless you want to and if you do, you can just work less some other day or save up enough hours to just not work for a day or two at all.
Money is safe, job security is absolutely unbeatable and you get tons of benefits on health care and all that.

Which tier would that be?

>tfw self employed
>tfw haven't had a day off in 3 months

what do you do?

Mechanic, I do specialty work on 4x4s mostly

It's great money and I love my work, but 8-6 every day (9-4 on Sunday) is murder, especially when you take on maintaining 30-odd Hiluxes for the windfarm they're building nearby

>tfw I'm being payed £3300 a week to maintain all those trucks, but the contract includes a 24hr emergency clause

I spent Thursday morning lying under a hilux trying to beat a propshaft back out of where it was forcibly rammed in to a rear diff. Diff was fine, but I didn't appreciate being woken up at 4am to go drag it out a ditch. Also the heater in my Disco is fucked, so I'm dying of the cold right now and I'm booked solid for a couple weeks still so no space to get it fixed. At least I'm doing a radiator right now, and L200s take a surprising amount of coolant, and it drains like a sloth in a particularly lazy mood, so I've got time to shitpost

Guys what i got my fiancée for her bday this year? My dick in her ass. No joke.

Now this is the kind of posting quality I expect in my thread.

tfw unemployed virgins on anime boards somehow believe being unemployed and doing nothing to better themselves as a person is better than putting in a honest day's work.

Only true wageslaves are cucks who aren't willing to stand up for their self-worth and just allow themselves to be assraped by shitty companies. Nothing wrong with working a salaried position with a company that treats all their employees well.

t. Full-time employee, 20/hr after six months, 401k with employee matching 6%, healthcare and dental, got christmas bonus already, boss buys everyone lunch 1-2x a month, tons of upward mobility, frequently get paid comp days for having good work performance.

Greek tier

And there is nothing wrong with that my friend.

>tfw mid-tier ;__;
>at least i'm not a wage cucк

i do helpdesk for a company that do business internet , they spent so much on high quality gear and engineers that nothing ever goes wrong internally just a fire in an exhange or cable being cut by a worker which falls over to mutiple backup systems anyway.

the boss calls up and pretends to be indian who can't speak english or just calls us cunts, he only comes into work for an hour each day not including lunch and gym. The busiest time was christmas day as nervous staff at clients got put in charge and kept on thinking their network was down because nobody was answering phones at closed businesses.

awwwww ur mommy and daddy mad?

what about someone that has to be a wage slave AND go to school while trying to do his own stuff on the side?

>Elder Godtier

Have people working for you

>neets
>doing anything but browsing Sup Forums

Neets are so butthurt they will reply to this

I admin, I'm a wagecuck and I do get angry whenever cocky neets make wagecuck threads.

Its not fucking fair man.

>implying non-exempt salary with benefits isn't top tier

>£3300 a week

On that contract alone? I assume you bring in more on other contracts. That's decent income. Do you have employees?