What do you think NASA is trying to hide on Mars?

What do you think NASA is trying to hide on Mars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5_Il2tAT7U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sKNLxirM7PA
bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_56.htm
articles.orlandosentinel.com/1988-10-09/news/0070310096_1_richard-byrd-evelyn-byrd-byrd-joined
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was earth before earth.

nothing except the fact that the never went there and all the imagery is faked

F L A T

E
A
R
T
H

EXO Mars thought its easier to explode than to pretend being on Mars ...

Mericunts on the other hand are having their field day faking the Mars arrival and everything involved ... while gobbling funds for an actual mission someday probably if at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5_Il2tAT7U

Look closely at the pictures. is right.

Look at the curve of "Mars". It's tilting upwards. They are just giving us data from the inside of the earth.

this

>Look at the curve of "Mars". It's tilting upwards.

>what is a hill

if you go to the johnson space center they'll let you drive the mars rover I did it tons of times when i was a kid and they control it with an xbox remote

NASA is secretly hiding all the potatoes

Probably this.

it's easier to just go to mars than it to keep quiet everyone involved in faking it

t. charles boden

well this is the most convincing evidence that I have seen that they are "adjusting" the color of the images.

Is that actually a picture of the same piece of equipment from Spirit, or is it a spare? They have replicas so they can work on fixes if they need them, and also PR models. Unless you can prove it is the exact same item, then I'm afraid you can count me out of your conspiracy.

fucking kek I love how most of these conspiracies can be entirely debunked by just a little knowledge of how cameras work.

STOP APPROPRIATING MARS CULTURE
FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

So tell us. Why did blue turn red?

>light works differently on Mars

explain then kiddo

The only time that I have seen colors change is when the wavelengths compress or expand (like when SCUBA diving).

I'm not sure. It's a little odd keep thousands of engineers and physicists quiet all these years.

they're trying to hide the fact that that's actually a 3d render with filters over it and compressed to a smaller size

Earth + colour correction = Mars

NASA are so full of shit.

Nobody is claiming there is some vast hidden conspiracy, however it is clear that NASA is doctoring the color profile of images released to the media and public? Why? The most benign explanation is that the public expects to see stereotypical 'red planet' landscapes, so that is what NASA delivers.

Take away blue and green goes dark also pic related (pic from m.youtube.com/watch?v=sKNLxirM7PA )

MARS SPIDERS!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

MOAR

Don't Mars rovers take pictures in black and white?

>Mars is actually Earth
>Earth is actually Mars
>mfw we were the martians all along

No it's not. Mars is further away from the sun. Mars IS going to become the new Earth in probably another 100 million years

>What do you think NASA is trying to hide on Mars?
The monies they embezzled from the American taxpayer.

>however it is clear that NASA is doctoring the color profile of images released to the media and public
how is that clear?

atmospheric conditions have effects on the way we see colors on earth too

why wouldnt everything on mars be tinged red considering all the rusted iron around?

bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_56.htm

fuggg

I thought they found evidence in the soil that it was once warmer, had an atmosphere with greenhouse-effect problems, and was covered in water.

>tfw NASA has been scamming billions of dollars just to drive robots in the middle of desert with photoshop software

Sign me up for this "science" project.

The soil may be tinged red, but Mars has a blue atmosphere. The sky should not appear red in photos taken on the surface. NASA is deliberately reddening these photos

Maybe they do it for money. To be honest, we went to the moon in the fifties, we should be able to go to mars with the technology we have. I don't think they are hiding anything, I just believe they are funneling money. That's why they don't want private companies to go to mars or any other planet/moon. It'll steal billions of dollars,

>Horizon curves upward

Wew

>but Mars has a blue atmosphere.
why do you claim this?

The sky doesn't appear red because of the atmosphere.

Broadcast journalist here. It is even hard to take photos on earth with correct color. The way the rover beams back images to earth is in bits and segments that are decoded and rearranged back into the photograph. Afterwords proper color correction is done to make the image clearer and closer to what scientists believe the image would look like because light interacts with the Martian atmosphere differently than on earth.

You are all retards

Ever heard of fish eye lens?

the dead beaners they sent to marz like a decade ago when they were hyping a colony on marz by the current year

they sent them to build the colonies but they didnt send them with enough food or oxygen. some genius thought the only way to get them to do the job was to make sure they had to finish the green houses in 1 month or they die

the problem was and i shit you not they couldnt read english and the instructions were all in english. they tried but when "finished" there were extra parts and they were not sent with extra parts

needless to say the american government doeesnt want to admit what it did since this wouldnt just be a international incident it .it took place on another planet

>The way the rover beams back images to earth is in bits and segments that are decoded and rearranged back into the photograph

Like literally any digital transmission here on earth

NASA didn't color correct these images, conspiratards did. The original images from NASA have bluish/grayish skies. Any image with reddish skies is either during sunset, or altered by anti science fucktards, not NASA.

lol what the fuck
have you got sources on space beaners or did you just make this up

Its astonishing that people think Nasa fakes those pictures but think they make such idiotic mistakes. Same with the moon pictures. Why would Nasa do it wrong on purpose ?

Ever considered that there might be a logical explanation for the color change ? Why dont you write NASA and ask them. Why would they install this sundial in the first place if its all faked ? Why wouldnt they bother to recolor it if they tried to hide something.

I am sure there is a perfectly logical explanation for it. Ask people that know what they are talking about. Maybe email people in the project who build these things and ask them to explain why, if you are not able to make sense of those pictures.

Or maybe those pictures are not from Mars but are actually from Hell which is a real physical place discovered by the Illuminati centuries ago and finally they can send probes. Its basically like a flat earth under the flat earth. If you dig deep enough you will break through eventually.

Why not look at the originals on NASA's website before you blindly believe anti science retards?

>pic is from apod.nasa.gov

`

>>pic is from apod.nasa.gov

>Why would Nasa do it wrong on purpose ?

to make us ask the question "why would they do it wrong on purpose" and therefore add doubt to the doubters' minds

Look at the originals from NASA, the sky is bluish gray.

>stop believing retarded shit.

If they released images with the correct color profile, conspiracy tards would insist that the landings were faked because >mars is red lel

They don't do it wrong. People edit them to look wrong so they can boost their ad revenue and youtube views by promoting the idea NASA is hiding something. NASA images have the correct color scheme, only conspiratard images are "reddened".

Check these out, straight form NASA.gov :

AMEN

1. Sure, sometimes shades of colors in a photograph differ from the subject, but a complete red-shift from blue is not a
common occurrence unless your equipment is malfunctioning.

2. Shouldn't it indicate to them that they are color "correcting" incorrectly if the one baseline that they have (the colors on the rover itself) changes to the wrong color? The one thing that they can be certain of is the colors of pigments on the rover. If they color correct and those colors change, they have obviously "corrected" too much.

literally utah

But they do release them with the correct colors.

Check out these images straight from NASA.gov :

You are fucking retarded. Please castrate yourself.

Proof you are retarded.

We should be more concerned about what (((they))) are hiding on our own planet.
pic very related

Well their sunsets and sun rises are blue iirc because of the way light reflects through the atmosphere

>The MER pancams are black-and-white instruments. Thirteen rotating filter wheels produce multiple images of the same scene at different wavelengths. Once received on Earth, these images can be combined to produce color images.[26]
Spirit's photos aren't real-colour photos.

But without making those mistakes there would be no doubters in the first place. So why make the mistakes to make doubters to doubt themselfs ? What would be the purpose ?

Where is that place? Arizona?

>ITT jealous eurocucks desperately try to explain away burger superiority with ridiculous conspiracy theories

They don't make those mistakes with the recent images.

See :

Kill all flat-Earthers

Mars is flat

I'm with you bro, we need to form some castration/death squads.

If they refuse to castrate themselves upon request we will be forced to protect the future of our species by killing them.

Look into Operation High Jump

Well that would explain a lot.

They're trying to hide that this guy and his clan blow up all of their fucking rovers.

articles.orlandosentinel.com/1988-10-09/news/0070310096_1_richard-byrd-evelyn-byrd-byrd-joined
This man may have known to much.

Where's Ziggy

show me two places on earth even a tenth as far apart as earth is from mars and i'll let you make that stupid assumption

Throw a fuckin' ball to me in canada, it's like literally any other ball throw in the UK

NASA regularly colour edits Mars pictures to make it seem redder, because public belief is that Mars is actually rust red, instead of brown.
They were even surprised when the first pictures they got back turned out to have a hazy blue sky, because it suggested a different atmospheric content to that predicted from spectral data.

Source: Sagan wrote about it in Pale Blue Dot

(((Mars))) isn't what you think it is. It is just a dot on the Firmament. No human can "visit" it because it is not a planet. (((NASA))) is a lie and I hope Trump shuts it down.

idiot, why the fuck would they use a location in the US that a few retards with access to Google earth could easily identify and discredit their entire operation

jamming good with weird and gilly rn

Oh wow. I debunked this in 10 seconds.
Next.

Mars is a dead planet now. It's core and mantle have cooled and solidified. There is no more active volcanoes, whatever carved out the canyons is gone, the atmosphere is thin now.

Melting the ice caps on the poles might temporary jump start it on supporting life but that's about it.

Mars doesn't have a strong enough magnetic field to keep an atmosphere. It can't become a new Earth.

Find and link both images at their sources.

Pretty sure Trump has been surportive of spess exploration.

That fucking view, holy shit

CANT WAKE UP

>When the entire city can watch you get d ubs.

>Mars doesn't have a strong enough magnetic field to keep an atmosphere. It can't become a new Earth.
kek

Oh wow someone happened to snap a different photo yet it is EXACTLY THE SAME, no deviance in height, angle, field of view, and the landscape is also completely identical. Surely these are two completely different photographs and not the same image duplicated and color corrected with text laid on it to be used as evidence to support a conspiracy theory

Breathable Air on the surface.

What a twist!

Obviously fake. How can you justify being this stupid?

Atmosphere loss happens over a course of hundreds of thousands of years, it's not really a concern for a spacefaring species, you'd be able to top it up by occassionally burning icey asteroids up in the upper atmosphere.

Mars' magnetosphere isn't the likely reason that its atmosphere escaped - Venus' is about the same if not worse, but it has an intensely thick atmosphere.

Regardless, the rate of atmospheric decay is only significant on geological timescales - hundreds of thousands and millions of years.

That's more than enough for human habitation and colonisation.

Wait why would the plane of the moon be perpendicular to the viewing angle from mars?

Shouldn't the earth and the moon be roughly coplanar?

The WE WUZ KANGZ people are now claiming that the earth's magnetic field is artificially generated by the pyramids.

Maybe we could send all the black people to Mars and have them make a new magnetic field.

Wasn't there some hullabaloo a while ago about a rock that supposedly moved positions? Anyone remember that?

>Mars doesn't have a strong enough magnetic field to keep an atmosphere.

Not sure how a magnetic field keeps an atmosphere. Mars does not have enough gravity to keep an atmosphere might be more correct.

>Pretty sure Trump has been surportive of spess exploration.

He made a strongly pro-space speech in a room full of NASA employees, one time. Elsewhere he has stated regularly that, while he has nothign against exploring space, infrastructure and stuff is a way higher priority for him.

There was no pro-space exploration candidate in the late election.