How should a Sup Forumsitician vote tomorrow?

How should a Sup Forumsitician vote tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i8jZz_QawBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

no

YES

No

So both italy and austria are voting tomorrow?

no

No
But seriously
>lol please accept this rule to effectively make local representation obsolete

vote no

Both sides are wrong.

Vote NO or you are a kike puppet.

Exactly, double happening

Vote no, obviously, it's a terrible reform.

Alwo, the best outcome is that your shit government collapses and you can have a new election.

Which one fucks globalists the most?

Explain

The No obv

ride the tiger
vote yes
let it all burn

What. That poster must be ironic to trick dumb nazis to vote Yes, right ?

Kek

The vote against the globalists is No, because this reform was written by pic related, a literal globalist shill.

exactly

what is the reform?

Vote Yes.

My humble opinion.

No.

i understand your concerns: italy needs a reform of this kind. but it doesn't need this exact reform.
we'll thinka bout it later, when voting for a reform won't hand out the next elections to PD, which are globalist shills.

basically acerbo law 2.0 (mussolini's govt)

Exactly this.
Renzi with more power will just fuck us further.
We need to get out of the EU.

I just hope Renzi will leave if No wins.

>

>Whatcha doin' rabbi

Vote No.

Fuck off, jew

Multiple changes to our Constitution that imply a more centralized government so that all the EU directives can be implemented without locals opposing the state, Bicameralism change with a new Senate where senators are less and are not elected but chosen among local politicians (also, calculations have been made and if the new Senate was to be implemented as the things are now, it would be filled with senators of Partito Democratico, the party of our Premier Renzi who is trying to strenghten his position to better settle all of the EU diktat in Italy and stay in power as long as possible).

5d chess. Nazis posted the poster in order to discredit the Si campaign as Nazis

Yes=Your home and all of your wealth will be given to the rapefugee that will be able to kill and torture you legally.

I find it disgusting that our president has told your people that these reforms are "necessary" when you would have to start a civil war to get even one of those things passed here in America. Gutting your constitution of all checks on the legislature/majority coalition just so that the current government can push through its agenda, not smart at all.

Why would anyone vote for more EU oppression?

>Gutting your constitution of all checks on the legislature/majority coalition
their system already does this, partially

I mean if a party wins 41% of the votes they magically get 55% of the seats by default so they can rule without opposition in the lower house, it's retarded

Your current system makes extra complicated to make the referendum necessary for leaving the EU, and you guys are the most debate addicts of the western world, since the times of the republic.

You will never leave the EU in the current system, you need faster law making to get things done on time, in general.

What you really need it's another Cesar, but that's not my problem.

The only way the EU can pass its globalist neolib policies anymore is if the people are entirely disenfranchised.

Because all I mentioned above is been carefully hidden by YES propaganda, whose main mantra is WITH THIS REFORM WE'LL SAVE MONEY AND SPEED LAW MAKING.
Cutting politicians' salaries is a big concern here, many italians will fall for this scam, even if the calculations on the savings are incorrect.

you guys are actually going to cause the biggest fucking economic crisis since the great depression.

it has been loaded long before this referendum, show no fear

>it's going to be Italy's fault
>not the jewish tricks made at high level finance

jp morgan pls go away and stay go

If we change the system to what Renzi wants,
we will never leave.
Needs a small revolution, voting NO is the first step.

>you guys are actually going to cause the biggest fucking economic crisis since the great depression.

If Trump goes too crazy with import taxes and trade wars, won't be the ones.

You will be the ones crashing everything.

Perfect.

>thinking you have the right to crash the biggest economy in the world
placing tariffs does not compare to this.

FIAT JUSTITIA
RUAT CAELUM

Nah, all what Italy ever do it's re-write western culture.

Can you back this up?

It's slow law making is not an issue?, at least for southerners.

The northerners are not real Italians, those are Austrians.

no.
not only will italy leave the eu and cause a crash, you can guarantee france and others will vote to leave aswell.

lol, isis is a horse's ass.

Vote for whichever option cucks the establishment.

If saving the economy was an issue the first thing you would have to do would be leave the EU. Faster passing of laws wont stop the EU from ruining Italy's economy.

It's never that simple with Italians politics.

This usually works.

Voting Yes means voting for a more efficient government, but voting to keep the establishment party in power, make them stronger, likely prevent the rise of populism, removing some checks and balances, and to grease the wheels of EU operation in Italy.

Voting No means rejecting the current establishment party, forcing the current Prime Minister to resign, keeping the government inefficient and slow, keeping the check that the Senate has on the government, and likely giving rise to a populist landslide in the next election.

With all that considered, I think the Sup Forums option here is No. It gives us a great Brexit-esque happening when the PM is forced to resign, and the next election will likely mean a right-wing victory.

Exactly, but Italians are easily triggered by the politicians' salaries and pensions. An entire political movement (M5S now the third political force of country) was born with this specific topic (cutting the outrageous salaries) as one of his main goal.

The markets have already mostly priced in a possible No victory. The only real threat is an economic contagion, and the fact that a populist victory in yet another major EU power might cause on in France, and push France to exit the EU.

If Italy and France exit the EU then it's basically all over, the EU is no more. After that it would just be the Greater German Co-Prosperity Sphere and have no real power. So that would be the really big happening here.

Talk about missing the forest for the trees. That is just like US cuckservatives who refuse to kick out illegals because muh budget

the eu has the second/first largest GDP in the world, thats what is crashing.

Yes, if France leaves and the EU dissolves then I agree, it will be a Category 5 Shitstorm worse than 2008, probably the worst since WWII. But Italy voting No doesn't mean that will happen, and has already mostly been accounted for. Of course the vote will impact the markets but it's not going to be a massive depression if No wins.

>Can you back this up?
>It's slow law making is not an issue?, at least for southerners.
>The northerners are not real Italians, those are Austrians.

I live in the North, so thanks, Texas.

Read. Faster passing of laws wont stop the EU from ruining Italy's economy.

Letting Renzi pass EU law even faster and without complaint or 'slow implementation' is not a good idea.

Renzi out, first step/
Change the government.

Then we see.

Also I'd just like to point out: Causing a massive economic and social meltdown has been Sup Forums's goal all along. It's called The Happening, Sup Forums has been waiting for its arrival since the very beginning. So if you told a Sup Forumslack, "guys this isn't good you're going to cause a huge fuckstorm" they'd probably say "fuck yeah, I got my water filters ready!"

>the eu has the second/first largest GDP in the world, thats what is crashing.
>I agree, it will be a Category 5 Shitstorm worse than 2008, probably the worst since WWI

For a while, maybe. The economy in Italy has been in shit since the 70's. EU didn't help
Euro didn't help; in fact, it really holds us back.

Vote for Höfer.

yeah the vote itself doesn't mean the end, but most likely the new party will vote to leave the EU, and that means most likely that feeling will spread to countries like france and netherlands, causing the shitstorm

Please fix Italy. I don't want to see my ancestors country fall to Sharia Law.

More like leftist post that thing to trick right wingers into voting yes. They're desperates.

>For a while, maybe. The economy in Italy
I meant if France leaves the EU and the whole thing breaks down, not if Italy votes No. I don't think this Italy vote will have much of an effect besides a temporary dip then a correction later.

If you're saying that the EU breaking up wouldn't cause a huge meltdown, I'd really like to know why. A complete breakdown of the EU would mean a drastic loss of security for European investments and, in a lot of people's minds, re-invite the pre-EU order of nation versus nation, nationalistic predatory politics and trade policies.

I still don't know what the referendum is.

We will crash this planet with no survivors.

amending the constitution to reduce power of Senate

This is not correct, we did well economically up until the 80s, then "liberalizations" began, national assets started to be sell out for cheap and the Euro started to drive us into the abyss.

NO!

youtu.be/i8jZz_QawBg

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

And thats what all smart italians will do!
Vote NO people!

They should vote for Berlusconi.

>unironically voting no because Grillo told you so on Facebook
>unironically voting no because Salvini told you so on Facebook
>unironically voting no because Silvio told you so on TV
Shit guyz, did you even bother to read the consequences of the yes or have you become part of the literal collective normie brain?

Fuck this fucking load of shit. What if the UNIONE EUROPEA falls like every sane person hopes? Changing the Constitution again and again?

Vote NO.

If you want a future for Italia.

And tell friends and family to do the same correct choice.

I'm honestly jealous. There was tension in the U.S. elections, but let's be honest, trump and shillary are both horrible choices for their own reasons, but ultimately either would the same essentially.

Now you...You have a chance at pure chaos. Systematic collapse of basically all government. The last real frontier, a platform to burn it to the ground. If only a single bone in your body yearns to just fuck shit up. Riot user! Don't limit yourself to petty goals, push violently into the dark night with hands full of flames! This may be your only chance in life to violently object to your forced surrender to a system that disregarded you since birth. God, I love violence. Ultra-violence...go man!!!

>if you vote NO you are grillino or leghista lol XD XD XD

thanks for correcting the Renzi

yes goy, vote yes! Don't you want to save 50 gorillion € / year?
Don't mind me adding EU in your constitution like (((some))) people have already done in the last 4 years

Listen , you can't escape the EU trade system, only the EU regulations.

Seems valid, it's always the party in power the more dangerous with a new policy, let's be reactionary then.

Which one is the Berlusconi party?

You literally are tho. Have you seen the debates on rai 1 this past month? The no side was outright lying and shooting ad hominem out their asses for the whole time.
No will win that's for sure, but I wouldn't call it a Sup Forums victory because we'll have a M5S goverment after that.
The real redpilled party in Italy is the post-memes Fare.

>If you're saying that the EU breaking up wouldn't cause a huge meltdown,

No, it would. If it is done step by step, it wouldn't be so bad.
Funny enough, I think most people in Europe
would keep free trade, and open borders for tourism.
Those things work, it's the political union bullshit and the leftists crapping all over European identities that has made such a mess.

Wonder if they will run in next election

>unironically watching italian tv

you should not vote but you should take up arms!
FORZA ITALIA!

I have no idea of what the referendum is about. Too much legal kikery and too many insignificant bullshit details hiding massive dildos like the EU budget laws. But every globalist shill kike is behind it so NO like NO SURVIVORS.
And you weekend intellectuals can only cry about it

No

Why M5S?it will surely gain power,but they wouldnt enstablish a government,thats not what italian people want,M5S are liars just like the others,we will need a new larga intesa government,because no now existing party will reach enough power and consense to govern,we reallt need some coupè,to do what we need

>we'll never taci miserabile again
This country is going to shit, I tell you.
Ignorance won like in the US and GB

if you vote yes,you just need to go fuck yourself,ignorant

>Now you...You have a chance at pure chaos. Systematic collapse of basically all government. The last real frontier, a platform to burn it to the ground. If only a single bone in your body yearns to just fuck shit up. Riot user! Don't limit yourself to petty goals, push violently into the dark night with hands full of flames

You really have no understanding of Italians.
We are all way too lazy for that burning, it looks too much like work.
Things are so bad here, if we crash and burn, most of us wouldn't see the difference.

>Which one is the Berlusconi party?
Forza Italia, it almost doesn't exist anymore.

Renzi will not go away yet.If no wins Either he makes a new electoral law and then we get elections either he immediatlegets replaced by some other retard (like Monti) chosen by germany.

No

>another (((Monti)))
DELET THIS, DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS

How are chances looking for a M5S + Lega Nord coalition post-no vote?

rooting for you guys, go get 'em

that's me with VPN btw