Sup Forums approved movies

Sup Forums approved movies

Where can I watch this based movie?

Kodi

the internet

>supporting anything with Peter Dinklage in it

This, not even kidding
>autistic but ruthlessly efficient protagonist
>cucks some cholo gangbanger, even his wife's son ends up liking the Driver more
>villains are explicitly jewish and spend most of the movie trying to subvert the Driver and ruin his life
>tons of Christ-like imagery surrounding the Driver and Jewish imagery for the antagonists (in one scene, the steel beams of the garage form a Star of David)
>Christina Hendricks is thick as fuck, like always

you have good taste

historians and critics will look back and appreciate what this film did for the world

a real eye-opener

loved the soundtrack, loved the movie, when i grow up i wanna be though like the Driver.
But honestly every work of that danish director whose name i can't remember is based.

holy fuck i gotta see this. where can i acquire it?

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Zootopia was leftist trash

Someone is going to say they live, and that someone is a retard because Carpenter himself said that was an anti right wing movie.

subtle red pill, i disagree with you friend.

>le accept people who are different from us
>predators = muslims
How can you not see the blue pill?
How in anyway is it red pilled?

Then no movie is redpilled then, if you analyze it with the intentions of the director

The funny part is discovering what the author told us by accident

It depends how you interpret it.

Predators doing nothing wrong and being vilified by a conspiracy could equally be read as a push to punish white men for their colonial past and highlight their crimes in the media.

If anything, the movie is a litmus test for your own ideology.

disagree with you, bunny wants to believe that predators are peaceful but in reality they are still committing crime, also the wolves are the dindus

>Pic related
But seriously though, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

But it was totally missing the dog.

Jin-roh
Any Finnish movie