What was/is her endgame when it comes to accepting refugees?

What was/is her endgame when it comes to accepting refugees?

Was it so Germany can get some cheap labour and fill some kind of labour deficit and further boost the Germany and European economy?

Was it a political ploy for public approval so she could get re-elected?

Was it because she wanted Germany to distance itself from it's racist history?

What do you think /polbros?

>Inb4 she loves arab cock

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666511/Merkel-s-open-door-policy-caused-Britain-leave-EU-German-leader-blamed-Brexit-failure-deal-migrant-crisis-open-arms-immigration-policy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shes just loves dat arab cock bro

SECOND POST BEST POST

SPBP
/thread

>labour deficit
>birthrate
>"saving people"

She says this where her intention but for all of this there are way better solutions then taking millions of muslim inside the country.

stop

CRASHING THIS CONTINENT

This
OP your thread sucks

Shes doing her best to prove Hitler was right

She tried to get voters for the next election. The problem is that in Germany, the parties have converged to the point where there is no distinction between them anymore. Merkel has eliminated all her opponents and possible competitors, and the refugees would have been the final stroke - she would have eliminated all there was on the left for her to fear. You also have to remember that Merkel is the ultimate in bullshit artist and a master at deflecting blame on her allies. It backfired on her badly tho and this time she can't blame anyone else but herself.

Second post best post
Merkel wants to make her mark on history.
What better way to do it than by being on the right side of history?
>MUH STORMFRONT HUGBOX SAID THIS IS BAD
Helping people that are in need isn't bad

Jews forced her to after you said to a muslim girl on tv that Germany couldn't allow every refugee to come.

Three months later she open the gates

You wonder why?

Remember Mossad/CIA has the final say on who lives and who dies in Germany

what germans have been doing for ages.

Gathering huge numbers of Arabs in Europe so the distance to the concentration camps will be shorter

she is going to get reelected. Trump is already going back on all his promises, no reason to think her challengers wouldn't do that exact same thing
She might not be as great as Clinton, but she comes close

More votes for big government. Same as leftist in America opening the floodgates. She's a commie at heart.

She is just a retarded "muhh, we cannot let illegals starve to death at the border" woman. There is no plan and no endgame.

The illegals are here, now we are expensing tens of billions to feed and house them and to slowly deport them back. Many will stay and keep on requiring feeding and being criminals.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

>Merkel
>challengers

Fuck off

>Soros wants open borders/Eurabia
>Clinton wanted to be let into the boys only cubby house aka Oval Office
>Soros gave her a play for Libya
>Obama liked it and let her in the war room
>USA warned this is the last gate to keep MENA out of Europe
>Clinton just wanted to be a geopol player
>fuck the consequences
>Libya falls
>Floodgates open
>Europe has no border policy can't say no
>Shitskins invade en masse
>millions of angry men descend on eu
>if Merkel refused the hordes, all hell would break loose.
>So she says welcome and hopes to keep shit calm
>go cuck yourself europe it's the only way
>look down, don't make eye contact, hope not to get bashed
>She also gets a pat on the head from Soros and a 2nd coudenhove kalergi medal so win/win
>Europe destroyed but Clinton got to wear the big boy pants for a day so it was worth it.

i think she has always hated nationalism, and at first she tried to be accepting of immigrants like most people.

Then the refugees did what theyve always done and provoked some nationalist feelings from german citizens.

Merkel saw that the refugees were shitty, but the glint of nationalism scared her much more. She defied the nationalists and accepted more refugees. The citizens became angrier and more nationalist, and it snowballed.

she is desperately denying her own feelings of nationalism and hoping that accepting refugees can accomplish 2 things

1.) prove she is not a fascist nazi
2.) dilute national identity to the point where nationalism doesnt exist anymore

>"she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world"

You confuse her work for the work of the German Volk

>be american spy
>be spokesperson of the ruling party in East germany
>loose ur job due to unification
>us puts you into new spot
>destroy greece in order to destroy the euro, hich threatens your masters currency
>destroy spain, italy, portugal
>ingore the fact that NSA is spying on germans
>ignore the fact that our german secret service works for NSA
>support every american global aggression even though it violates UN charta
>dont see a connection with US wars and rapefugees
>listen to soros - who advices her - and get them all in, in order to destroy europe from within

just in case some germans forgot: 2003 merkel said: multi-cultarism is dead, doenst work and is a threat to german society.

After a year of hardcore shilling and invasion attempts im not even sure if this is a troll or not anymore

It's copypasta you niggers. To be fair it works every time.

She's just spewing lies to get reelected. Also everybody hates that cunt in my country.

>Europe has no border policy can't say no
She could've easily just said they're illegal migrants and not refugees. Instead she pretends they're all Syrians. She knew exactly what was gonna happen.

>She also gets a pat on the head from Soros
Soros himself said that the immigration was too fast and she might've fucked up his plans.

she is a typical brainwashed german, that's it. There is no massive conspiracy.

1. the law says that u have to help the needy
2. there are millions of needy
3. we help them

end of story. There literally isnt anything else to it. It's retarded but that's how the average german is.

>Helping people in need.

Sure that doesn't sound bad, except for the fact that those same people refuse to assimilate, learn the language or even be productive. Instead they want to rape your women, kill your men and beat up your children. Terrorist groups are infiltrating the refugees and are attempting to completely overthrow Western civilization. Hell, many of the refugees aren't even escaping war, they are coming from other countries just for the welfare.

>Right side of History
You leftist cucks love to repeat that as if destroying your own culture is a good thing. What a fucking retard you must be.

I just wanted /pol's stance

>There is no massive conspiracy.

Yep, just random cohencidence. Move along goyim, nothing to see here.

I couldn't agree with this more, they really should've had a more controlled inflow of refugees so they may deport them from Europe if need be.

we are letting that bitch to destroy Europe

you krauts have to stop her

it is female

that already discards it from the game

She's part of the globalist cabal trying to erase national/racial identity so that the world becomes a farm of replaceable peons, and also this gives elite banks a bigger/easier to manage flow of money. They don't like how Gaddafi was about to create his own North African currency system, for example.

why are they all jewish?
why are they doing this?

Merkel was a brainwashed stalin-jugend kid from DDR. Childless, a wreck of woman. She really hates Germany and the german people because she was brainwashed to be a tool of the destruction of Germany.

You can spot some of the cracks in her psyche, like how she is terrified of dogs, they commies probably svared her with dogs when she was a small child.

Also the video where she wants to remove the german flag says alot.

>99.9% peaceful.
That is something only an American that never saw a muslim in his life can think. Immigrants from muslim countries dominate our crime statistics in every point. They are just like your ghetto niggers, they are a serious danger to our public security

This.

Knowing that the public doesnt accept this
She still pushes for acceptance

This is so, because its good for the culture of tension and supression of the middle class

Also creating cheap labor all the way down

Pic related
"Dying of the middle class in the west"

Wowo ancient copypasta

>why are they doing this?

>What was/is her endgame when it comes to accepting refugees?
The total destruction of German identity, ultimately resulting in the European Super state.
>Was it so Germany can get some cheap labour and fill some kind of labour deficit and further boost the Germany and European economy?
Then the plan has completely failed. Refugees are very badly educated and there is no work they are qualified for.
>Was it a political ploy for public approval so she could get re-elected?
She will get reelected anyways. Just because all Alternatives are worse. (to name the Jew (((Schulz))))
>Was it because she wanted Germany to distance itself from it's racist history?
Yes.
>What do you think /polbros?
>>Inb4 she loves arab cock

Good point. I would add that she, like most Eurocucks aims for a European superstate. The main problem is that the European Union's seat of power, Brussels, is colonized by parasitic neoliberals and doctrinaire Leftists. The gibsmedat "refugees" are needed by the neolibs to keep wages down, and are wanted by the Leftists because they hate Nationalism and, in some cases, hate white Europeans.

To destroy the EU? I'm convinced had she not opened the flood gates to everyone and everything Brexit would not have won. And other EU counties would not be making such a large swing to the right that is about to happen.

Destroy racial and national identity so it's easier to control the goyim (ie one world government).

We see Berlin burning from here, why isn't anyone doing anything? You have fucking Sharia patrols now.

What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums today? You people are acting fucking weird.

Europe is Germany tho. If anything we are destroying ourselves.

More population
aka

>more workforce
>more taxes
>more consuming
>more manpower
>potential rare figures

the list is infinite

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637 the destruction of Europe.

Wrong. They won't work, therefore won't pay taxes or buy stuff. They are not wanted and needed here. I also care more about a homogeneous society then muhh economics.

germans are either very liberal or dont care.
Annother problem is that the people who speak up everyone making fun off so no one want to be placed on their side and that leads to even if people agree no one says it.

When Trump got elected in my class everyone was just saying that Americans are stupid and laughed.

I often think of that quote and wonder about what her private position is now she's experienced "forced migration" firsthand.

>Soros himself said that the immigration was too fast and she might've fucked up his plans.
Source? He's going to make plenty of money and further his agenda with this. He has said forced migration is the new norm and considering he wants it and meddles to weaken nation states I doubt this is anywhere near too fast for him. It's exactly what he wants. In fact he hopes this will open it up to the entire world. Open borders, free roaming shitskins, destroyed countries. That's the plan.

that's the average Sup Forums hivemind and its shit

under the right circumstances, those people can assimilate and contribute to your nation

it happened in my country, it happened in the USA and it happened everywhere

If you lived in absolute misery, you wouldn't care about your homogeneous society. Economics are what keeps your society intact.

Oy vey. What about all the rocket scientist goyim? You can't let them die on the outskirts of the Hungarian plains.

ofcourse haveing a healthy amount of immigration can be good but taking them for the devicide of a birth rate is sick. They didnt tried to find solutions their own people.

>contribute to your nation
Military aged men, who are able to hold a rifle and to fight, fleeing from a war which they've caused and leaving behind their families. They weren't willing or/and able to contribute to their very own nation, how the fuck should be able or willing to contribute to a foreign nation which they see as a brothel anyways?

Liberals I understand. They are indoctrinated Krauts.

But indifferent Germans? How can you so pathetic, I do not understand. Has the Teuton's spirit been broken? Your next door neighbours everywhere are not nearly as pathetic, as indifferent Germcucks.

No, we don't need any fucking Syrians or sandniggers. We are not in a desperate need of fucking illiterate camel fuckers. If they are so fucking good why won't you take them instead. Your economy is wayyyyyy shittier then our it might help you, since that's all what you crave for. Stupid nigger.

People work in Bulgaria because there is virtually no welfare, and the same was the case for the US.

Western Europe on the other hand has well-developed social welfare systems, that are abused by migrant parasites. I would rather remove these rapefugees than give up our welfare system.

Not really sick. What a government can do to increase the population is to do as much as it can to keep the nation stable and powerful. I don't know why it is not working out in Germany.

>Military aged men, who are able to hold a rifle and to fight, fleeing from a war which they've caused and leaving behind their families. They weren't willing or/and able to contribute to their very own nation, how the fuck should be able or willing to contribute to a foreign nation which they see as a brothel anyways?

Because there is more to lose in a western nation than in a shithole. I personally would fled the moment, I got the chance to from my place, but I wouldn't do it to my new country. Those people never wanted to be in Syria or fight for Syria. If they settle and live a decent life, they will fight to protect it.

>We

Why would we take them when they don't want here? Our government is not doing so much to attract any immigrants. Unlike the 1916s

Welfare is balanced with the lower wages and prices. It is just the power of the economy that matters.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666511/Merkel-s-open-door-policy-caused-Britain-leave-EU-German-leader-blamed-Brexit-failure-deal-migrant-crisis-open-arms-immigration-policy.html
>Billionaire financier George Soros has accused Angela Merkel of bringing 'chaos' to Europe through her open-door immigration policy.
>German Chancellor Angela Merkel is being blamed for the Brexit decision
I didn't say he didn't want. She just fucked up by not doing it slowly like the US. Now you have RWDS popping up all over Europe.

Kill yourself amerinigger

Why are you implying we want to assimilate arabs and niggers ? Fuck off turkcroach scum, we don't want them, Europe for europeans period.

The people don't care about how these people could ""contribute"""( more like keech welfare and commit crime while demanding to respect the Koran), the people want there place to stay the way it always was.

By the way the USA is the perfect exemple of a non country since it doesn't have a native population anymore.

Also it would be funny if you started to talk about your delusions in public, knowing how people in eastern Europe hate your kind it won't take long for them to take care of your ass.

Then you should make your gubmint make them stay. It will benefit you greatly

>delusions

christ, the irony is hitting chernobyl levels

>this entire post
kys

> It is just the power of the economy that matters.

LOL no, the normal people don't care about this crap, the normal people only care if their country will still exist in a few year

That's some spicy pasta

Western European welfare states typically have high welfare, and high wages and prices, because we work hard and are very productive. The typical gibsmedat "Syrian" is not productive because he is either a parasite, or retarded. There are some exceptions ofcourse.

>So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

"99.9%" peaceful is a good example of where the problem lies, it's a terrible rate if you're sampling from a population of a million.

Compare them to other immigrant groups. Asians are more like 99.999% peaceful.

>There are some exceptions ofcourse.
You lost me there.

As I thought you can't even find a way to answer to my post, it's pretty normal because all you've got is your stupid ideology and pseudo economic BS no sane person care about. M8 nobody care if the growth would increase by 0.5 because the governement welcomed 500k niggers in case you don't now.

Please commit suicide, I hope the local holligans in your country will hang you for being a traitor.

I heard that there are 40K people in various militias hunting for illegals in your country, it's a same they don't hunt for globalist fucktard like you.

yes they do care if they will get employed, if they will have cheaper prices on certain goods etc.. much more than they do about the existence of their government

>posts a wall of butthurt insults that don't reflect reality
>make THIS post
im just rolling on the floor rn my man
are you moronic or something?

He is retarded or a parasite, because the previous government didn't work enough on to make sure he is not one.

Western Europe has high welfares and high costs to live.

>nobody accepts refugees
>refugees are too dump and lazy to work in Germany
>she doesn't get reelected
>Germany has never been more torn apart
>Time to make Germany great again

id assume it was probably to divide the ethnic german population into "racists" and "non-racists".
add the new immigrant class and she now controls 2 of 3 voting blocks - she controls the "nonracists" with moral platitudes and threat of branding them as bigots, while the immigrant class is controlled through subsidy.

its a pretty simple system that works well in a society that's been conditioned to hate their own culture. trust me, im canadian.

That german stopped making babys comes from they have basicly no time.
Every middle class family needs both parents to work full time. I dont know the exactly solution but its also not my job to find the solution. Taking millions of muslims in the country was the fastes and easiest way but not the best.

Stinking Turkroach rapebabies shouldn't be telling based Frogs to kill themselves. If it wasn't for the French freeing themselves from their monarchs and bringing the concept of nationalism to you retarded goatfucking Bulgarcucks, you would still be letting Ottoman Mehmed rape your wife.

Pathetic stinking Gypsy

It's copypasta bro

>Was it so Germany can get some cheap labour and fill some kind of labour deficit and further boost the Germany and European economy?
Is there a lack of unskilled workers anywhere in Europe? No.
Will these refugees work unskilled jobs gratefully? No.
But will their mere presence put pressure on the negotiating position of current unskilled workers (due to a simple theoretical oversupply), allowing employers to pay them even less for even more hours? Yes.

>yes they do care if they will get employed, if they will have cheaper prices on certain goods etc.. much more than they do about the existence of their government

Except nobody care about it, all that the people will see is the fact that their country is invaded by foreigner scum. WE FUCKING DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PSEUDO ECONOMIC BS, how many fucking time do I need to tell you that ?

The french proletariat is mad about this shit because at least half of their neigbourghood is made of fucking foreigner scum, and the french people are more and more a minority in their fucking own cities

By the way I see more niggers in the welfare administrations than searching for work... Also I see more arabs dealing drugs that doing something positive.

Fuck off bourgeois scum, you only deserve death penality

Damn this is too real.

Many countries have adults working full time job(s), but only Germany has a lower birthrate. Taking immigrants in such rates can be the best choice if executed correctly by the government.

We don't want gimmegrants you heard about it ? The people don't care about the bourgeois idiocy and their multicultural delusions, the working class will never allow the elite to turn the fatherland into another Algeria, fuck islam, fuck upper class faggots, fuck progressive retards.

Tip: did you knew that the average german intent to keep Germany german ? No ? Too bad then

If the immigrants are worth a damn and have human capital.

Useless eaters who can only be employed in zero-education industries are worthless because Germany is a high tech country. The few no-brain jobs that exist are being automated, so we do not need them. You can keep these fucks in your backyard to harvest berries, or whatever the fuck you people do for work, Bulgar, but do not tell us civilized folk what to do.

The goal of the politicans should be to make it possible that only one parent would have to work.
But forcing both make it possible to have a better income for the economy.

I also devide between immigrants from the middle east with a totaly different view and behaviour and from countrys that are like our own. No one would ever complain about immigrants from France, Denmark, Sweden, UK and so on. Hell even Polish immigrants are kinda welcome here.

The problems are not immigrants its the Islam.

By the way you need to tell him that the normal people intent to keep Europe european and not turn it into a third world shithole.

We need to deport all leftists and all shitskins

It might be different in some parts of Europe but as far as I can tell the fiscal policy of a federal government seems to be one of the most focused aspects in democratic elections.

Citizens will often listen to economists arguing about growth of the national economy so I can't possibly agree with your:
>WE FUCKING DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PSEUDO ECONOMIC BS

They're will always be people worried about the national identity being threatened and rightly so but assuming an entire social class is:
>Mad about this shit
is a little far fetched, some will support the idea that if immigration is controlled where the ratio of employed immigrant to unemployed immigrants is high then they will more than likely be satisfied because people do care about "PSEUDO ECONOMIC BS".

I can't discuss your last point purely because how the hell am I going to find data to support or disprove:
>niggers in the welfare administrations than searching for work... Also I see more arabs dealing drugs that doing something positive.

>I also devide between immigrants from the middle east with a totaly different view and behaviour and from countrys that are like our own. No one would ever complain about immigrants from France, Denmark, Sweden, UK and so on. Hell even Polish immigrants are kinda welcome here.

Exactly, people welcome other european immigrants because they know that these immigrants won't change anything since we all rook same so it will be easy for a czech, an italian or a dane to turn into a good frenchman while it won't be possible for sandniggers and niggers.

The goal of the politician is to keep the nation stable. Also, I don't see how more people working is worse for the economy. They are producing goods and services and actively adding onto your economy.

The problem is not even islam. The problem is that those people live in a poverty unimaginable in a comparison to any European shithole or even Asian.

So why are third generation Muslim migrants still chimping out in France, even though they are much better off economically than their poorfag cousins in North Africa?

They aren't

>fiscal policy
>economy

Choose one m8.

The people care about THEIR taxes because they don't like when the administration take their money for fuck no what, but the people don't care about irrelevant things like growth, start up taxation or how something will improve the economy because it won't change anything in their fucking life.

>Citizens will often listen to economists arguing about growth of the national economy so I can't possibly agree with your:
It's wrong most of the time the people don't care about the so called experts, only the upper class people do because they belive that a guy with a suit and a Uni degree talking on TV is always right.

>They're will always be people worried about the national identity being threatened and rightly so but assuming an entire social class is:
>Mad about this shit
is a little far fetched, some will support the idea that if immigration is controlled where the ratio of employed immigrant to unemployed immigrants is high then they will more than likely be satisfied because people do care about "PSEUDO ECONOMIC BS".

Except it's not, the working class is now voting for Le Pen because they saw that the only thing the left is capable of is giving money to immigrants and throwing away the citizenship in order to increase their voting share.

Please comme to my place, I will present you to civil servants and people from the working class who will tell you how much they dislike seeing their city invaded by foreigners.

kill yourslef

>more controlled inflow of refugees

They shouldn't have taken any. They should have helped the refugees in the neighboring (Islamic, nonwhite) safe countries rather than letting them into their country.

She is looking to serve Germany as an example. An example that hitler was right.

Ok. You are either a shitty troll or misinformed. Either way go kys.

>no you

I don't even know why I came to use actual reason on Sup Forums
A waste of time

The goal of a politician is to do what is good for the people and the fatherland, not about importing third world savages and doing what the bansters want.

Fuck off with your neoliberal BS, the goal pf politics isn't about the economy it's about the FUTUR OF THE COUNTRY AND THE INTERESTS OF THE PEOPLE.

>What was/is her endgame when it comes to accepting refugees?
Doing what ever her masters tell her to do so that they do not reveal her secret.