I'm going on a date with a girl who's into Fitness. She goes to LA Fitness, and she works at a health store (GNC)

I'm going on a date with a girl who's into Fitness. She goes to LA Fitness, and she works at a health store (GNC).

I just shitpost on Sup Forums and play video games, what are some questions I can ask her, or topics to bring up at cetera?

Please bros, I'll owe you guys one

do not date fitness chicks.
they will dump your fat ass for that chad at the gym

ask her how so many "vegans" still wind up being fat blobs and she'll probably start talking about how much she hates womens lib dykes then you'll have something in common to talk about from there

Girls that are into "going to the gym" are total fucking whores. Like literally the biggest sluts on the planet, sex workers excluded.

>works at a health store
Hook her up with a job at Infowars.

>Into fit essential
>Works at GNC
Pick one

Hope you have a fifteen inch super dick to keep her happy.

Or get fit.

Oh fuck who am I to talk
>call me the big inch
>gimme muh chicken nuggets

Ask her how many black cocks she inhales on a daily basis.

Dont ask for help in anonymous board you fat autistic neckbeard.

Most Sup Forumsacks either don't have experience or don't care about your romantic life

Why aren't you lifting?

Hope you like the idea of being her project. She will try and change you, and if you don't show progress, she will dump you. Your only recourse is to go along with it, but also work on her. Slowly introduce her to the idea of reason and philosophy. Then shape her views until she has a proper set of morals and a clear view of what is happening in the world.

But prepare to lift.

If you're going on a date with someone you better have a few things in common or it's gonna suck.

Find out about what her long term goals are, ask and relate. Flirt. Repeat these two things over and over while simultaneously using common sense and you'll get fuked. gg

Huh?

I thought dating an active fit chick would be red pilled as fuck.

Anyway shes smart, nice, family oriented, cute, etc.

She's brownish though so you guys wouldn't like her

>Slowly introduce her to the idea of reason and philosophy. Then shape her views until she has a proper set of morals and a clear view of what is happening in the world.
Why?

Fuck that. Introduce her t tendies, make her gain 200 lbs, have a kid or two with her, then leave forever.

i was in the same boat. have a fitness and cycling girlfriend. i basically play vidya and shitpost. i told her on the first date that i tought cycling was for retards and that the person with the best drugs wins. i also explained in an eloquent way that hanging out in the gym all that is a complete waste of time for people that have no self esteem. you are basically lying to yourself and trying to show people your are better than you really are. been banging her for a month now. tomorrow i'm going to take her out hunting. bitches love hunters.

Don't be a faggot and just have fun with the bitch.

>Muh What topic can I plan ahead?

If you're a fat fuck, right off the bat make a wager with her that you can get her to gain weight before she gets you to lose weight.

How does he do it?!

>brownish
into the oven it goes

>fitness dick in your mouth

>Ayy grrl you into fitniss?
>How bout fitness dick?

ask her about body weight fitness, healthy liberal people who work out love to talk about BWF even if they don't do much of it, it separates them from the dumbells