This is a cuck board.. filled with forever alone virgin faggots who are bitter and upset about life...

This is a cuck board.. filled with forever alone virgin faggots who are bitter and upset about life.. basically the shame of the white race.

Most of you;
have a real cuck fetish
are overweight
would date a 1/10 nigger because its the only girl you could get without paying

Seriously if everyone on this board killed themselves, the world would be a far better place.

>Projecting this hard
I'm here to shitposts and get (You)s famalam

Kys ctr/lefty pol

I'm missing something in this photo. The kids are all white. Why is this picture cucked? Because everyone's fat?

Here (you) go

>I'm just on this virgin cuckold loser website to 'act' and 'pretend' like a retard for virtual internet points, memes, and responses from other virgin cuckold losers who just want to 'act' and 'pretend' to be retarded for virtual internet points, memes, and responses from virgin cuckold losers like you.

Were like LE Trolls.

Sup Forums is my favourite anime board. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fuck off and go jerk off to your 6 year old Chinese cartoons fucking fag

the parents are obese, they're all drinking starbeetus, they all have macs, and they thought everyone going out to starbucks was a swell occasion to take a group picture. just

Thanks for the (You)

why so mad?

Sorry OP. POL is in fact a board of PEACE. You won't find anyone to hurl abuse at you here. Have a nice day.

>you will never have a comfy life with a happy family to carry on your family name and live in a big house in the suburbs away from all the niggers and spics and muzzies

>have a real cuck fetish
I have a nazi femdom fetish
>are overweight
Im the most narcissistic bodybuilder you could meet
>would date a 1/10 nigger because its the only girl you could get without paying
I dont date niggers. I could fuck 9+/10 ones but never actually "date"

Its sad that this is true. Successful white men go on about their business and have enough intelligence and confidence to not need to cling to an ideology.

Why did you say the n word?

> does not acknowledge white race has problems due to overexploitation from the anglo elite
> herp derp
Whatever, nigger.

Sup Forums is normieland now

I'm married

I fuck with savages, you a fuckboy, you can't hang, you can find me posted up on Frank block with my fuckin' gang, You ain't really 'bout shit, stay out my spot, don't speak my name, Or I pull up on your block at night, wearing all black and let that 40 bang

A FUCKING LEAF!!!