Canada

What's the most Cancerous part of Cada?
What state is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE
change.org/p/justin-trudeau-kathleen-wynne-northern-ontario-mayors-northern-ontario-peoples-petition-to-create-the-province-of-northern-ontario
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Québec and Québec

New Brunswick

It's filled with liberal suburbanites who have never had to deal with minorities, and thus want more of them to fuck up Ontario, BC, and the like.

>what's the most cancerous part of Canada?

All of it

Ontario is completely fucked.

The most non-nation debt in the world. Even more than California.

Ontario

BC and Ontario

Ontario

The most cancerous part in all of Canada is the GTA

This.

the part north of america

Québec

Retards.

Only teenagers and people who have never left their city thinks Ontario is the most bluepilled

SW Ontario & North Ontario are the most redpilled areas in Canada

Toronto has the highest concentration of redpilled people in the country.

Alberta/Sask/Maritimes right-wing is some weird pioneer conservatism where they've never seen a minority and will happily support refugee programs

Sadly, this.

>What's the most Cancerous part of Cada?
Toronto

youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE

state, hilarious

worst british columbia
best nunavut

Toronto is the only reason we still have a Liberal provincial government still in power, so no...Toronto is not in any way, shape or form 'red pilled'...

>worst vancouver rest of bc is good
Ftfy

NWTs the worst. BC is cool minus Vancouver

1. None of it
2. None of it

i don't know if anybody is gonna get this one

Underrated

Sadly Quebec and Ontario for both.

Ontario is fucking beautiful, historic and my home province. Quebec is filled with history, culture and beautiful women. Outside of Montreal very very white.

The Greater Toronto Area killed the province. Ottawa pissed on the corpse. Lower mainland BC is cancer too.

I walked my cozy small town Ontario streets in the autumn and get triggered knowing that almost 20 years of far leftist, criminal rule has ruined the province beyond repair.

I fully support the Northern Ontario Secession movement, and I'm a southerner. (Not all of Ontarians are cucked)

SIGN TODAY LEAFS:
change.org/p/justin-trudeau-kathleen-wynne-northern-ontario-mayors-northern-ontario-peoples-petition-to-create-the-province-of-northern-ontario

Kek

explain bls

Fucking this.

Ontario is the best.

GTA is the worst.

Lived in a small town outside Hamilton most of my life, traveled all around Ontario, Quebec, the Maritimes, lived in Toronto for a few years 10 years ago and I would never go back. Thankfully Hamilton is mostly white and too out of the way for most immigrants or hipster doofuses to think of it as a "cool" place to move to even though the city does kind of suck.

This. Canada is great overall but our big cities are beyond fucked and give us a bad name. Toronto and Vancouver are the worst, Montreal is bad but not Toronto bad.

Ontario is worst
Newfoundland us best

Québec is the worst, after that it'd say Manitoba

Newfoundland and the Maritimes are the best. 95%+ white, Christian, with a strong sense of community and tradition.

ONTARIO, with an emphasis on TORONTO.

Heartily agreed! BC outside of Vancouver is pretty based too

Politically, GTA is the worst, but I'd still rather live there than Manitoba. Basically one big Indian Reserve

perfect proof whites are the real degenerates