Find a single high class ancient Roman with blue eyes

Find a single high class ancient Roman with blue eyes.
Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Woltmann#Publications
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Find a single nigger president of the United States

Protip: you can't

I'll just leave this here

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Even people from Iceland have brown eyes. It's the statistical prevalence of a whole bunch of characteristics that defines white people.

And Augustus. He had blue/greyish eyes.

Find a single Brazilian human
You can't

augustus:

>His biographer Suetonius, writing about a century after Augustus' death, described his appearance as: "... unusually handsome and exceedingly graceful at all periods of his life, though he cared nothing for personal adornment. He was so far from being particular about the dressing of his hair, that he would have several barbers working in a hurry at the same time, and as for his beard he now had it clipped and now shaved, while at the very same time he would either be reading or writing something ... He had clear, bright eyes ... His teeth were wide apart, small, and ill-kept; his hair was slightly curly and inclining to golden; his eyebrows met. His ears were of moderate size, and his nose projected a little at the top and then bent ever so slightly inward. His complexion was between dark and fair. He was short of stature (although Julius Marathus, his freedman and keeper of his records, says that he was five feet and nine inches, more or less 1.75 meter, in height), but this was concealed by the fine proportion and symmetry of his figure, and was noticeable only by comparison with some taller person standing beside him. ... "

Suetonius, Augustus 79, translated by J. C. Rolfe.

What is the point of all this?

Nordics claim they were ancient Romans.

nordic have only recent history, that's why they need WE WUZ, also vikings don't count, didn't build anything, needed anglo to write their stories, only famous for rape

"Bright" obviously didn't mean blue is the original pigmentation recovered from the Augustus of Prima Porta, which was owned by Augustus' wife, you can see blue in his armor but his eyes are brown.

this, latins went up north for plunder, women, and slaves, and they found out they thought those people were good looking and some of them weren't as retarded as the other tribes they conquered in other parts of the world

Abraham Lincoon.

ITT: snowniggers getting BTFO

Nice thread, OP.

True.

>jesus
>raving judean lunatic cult leader
>god tier

Since when?

>mfw god tier

citation needed, retard.

Why do you think the world is against us?

We are the most threatening.

Whoa there Pedro, let's not start getting ideas here.
We all know Brazil is a shithole, but you're talking as if Mexico is any better.

You don't belong here pharisee

S-sylvester sta-sta-stallone?

Is this a new shilling technique by the kikes? Tricking the goyim into thinking that shitskin tier genetics are actually good?

I bet you can't name even 5 influential intellectuals with blond hair and blue eyes as a counter example. There is some truth to the "dumb blonde" stereotype after all.

>t. Han Xiaolan

but caligula was literally wearing a beard of gold pretending to be zeus, why does the person include it?

See this monkey Brown eyed mongrel with a an indentity crisis lmao

5 Right here friend

Also I believe tacitus mentions germans being all red haired and being pure vs romans who had all sorts of hair and eye colors saying they were mixed

>t
Augustus 27 BC-AD
Tiberius AD 14-37
Claudius AD 41-54
Nero AD 54-68
Galba AD 68-69
Vitellius AD 69
Domitian AD 81-96
Hadrian AD 117-138

And many more.

All blue eyed.

OP BTFO

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

I always thought this pic was a cuck swede looking up to Justin Trudeau

"Although several of the Emperors were white/grey-haired old men, we still possess information which depicts a few of them as light-eyed. If records had been made during their youth, it is likely that they would have been called fair-haired as well. Of the 9 Emperors who had fair hair, 5 are listed as also having light eyes, whilst the remaining 4 have no noted eye colour. Remarkably, only Hadrian is called dark-haired, but even then, he was still described as being light-eyed. Strangely enough, for whatever reason, we possess absolutely no description at all of the "philosopher Emperor" Marcus Aurelius. "

>Malalas
>Sieglin
this post gets funnier every time it gets posted

>red hair
>pale skin
>long limbed frames
>fast fiber prevalence

Tacitus described subsaharian african albinos.

"All of this augments the findings of Wilhelm Sieglin, who compiled a list of 27 blond-haired Roman gods and goddesses, 10 blond Roman heroes and heroines, and 63 blond Roman historical figures, many of whom were Patricians. [Sieglin (1935) 136.] It also confirms the theories of Hans F. K. Günther, who argued that the frequent use by the Patricians, of names such as Rufi, Flavi or Fulvi (indicating fair hair), and Caesulla or Ravilia (indicating light eyes), demonstrated their strongly Nordic racial affinities. [Günther (1957) 151-152.]

This work is merely a fraction of the information that exists on this subject. Many of the Roman Emperors were also tall, fair-complexioned, etc., but this study at least offers some highly revealing facts. In conclusion, this data demonstrates a marked tendency towards light features among the Roman Patricians.
"

augustus and nero had light brown hair

Varg had a video on this. Civilization is only for race mixed peoples like the Romans.

then refute it, why does some buthurt Greek with a paintbox have more authority on Augustus then then historians with primary experience and sources from the imperial library on hand?

>muh sources from nazi propaganda books

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

>It would be worthwhile to quote here in full, the opinion of British anthropologist John Beddoe [34]. Beddoe studied thousands of Britons and continental Europeans, and comparing his designations with that of other observers, came to realize the relativity of color terms:

>Thus almost all French anthropologists say that the majority of persons in the north of France are blond; whereas almost all Englishmen would say they were dark, each set of observers setting up as a standard what they are accustomed to see around them when at home. What is darkish brown to most Englishmen would be chestnut in the nomenclature of most Parisians, and perhaps even blond in that of Auvergne or Provence; an ancient Roman might probably have called it sufflavus or even flavus.

The reason southern europeans were more advanced than the barbarians from the north was because they had easier climates. If you're busy surviving you don't have time for scientific research and building. It has nothing to do with genetics, especially not something as trivial as eye pigmentation.

I think it's pretty obvious that the north has surpassed the south by now.

THIS

Blond people in general are basically white niggers, I can't name a single one that is relevant in any field.

Retarded blue pilled cunts on this board think that the "whiter" your whole body is the better you are but that's wrong.

Also friendly reminder that chris-chan has blue eyes.

Because the "then refute it, why does some buthurt Greek with a paintbox" depiction is not inconsistent with his description by Suetonius. His still light there for Roman standards.

>historians with primary experience and sources from the imperial library on hand
thanks for the laff

most of these quotes are not only interpreted to drive the pathetic nordicist agenda(subflavum being interpreted as blonde when sub-golden might as well mean light brown), but are also mostly from the same guy who lived many centuries after these people even lived, Malalas

meanwhile, you totally ignore, like good snowniggers, how Suetonius described Germanics as being very different from Romans and "unlike anyone but themselves"

>not posting the real version

Remember the Germans had an incredible history in the midieval era and during the renaissance. That Gothic architecture is only the best

Italian reinassance was actually made by german elements in italy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Woltmann#Publications

>original pigmentation
ih no

its well known, latin people werent pale or didnt have light features

they were all dark hair and dark eyes

like pic related

you germanics are so fucking pathetic

>Suetonius described Germanics as being very different from Romans and "unlike anyone but themselves"

From Tacitus
>For myself, I concur in opinion with such as suppose the people of Germany never to have mingled by inter-marriages with other nations, but to have remained a people pure, and independent, and resembling none but themselves. Hence amongst such a mighty multitude of men, the same make and form is found in all, eyes stern and blue, yellow hair, huge bodies, but vigorous only in the first onset. Of pains and labour they are not equally patient, nor can they at all endure thrift and heat. To bear hunger and cold they are hardened by their climate and soil.

You are a butthurt pleb who's fathers' were cucked by mudslime pirates. Italians whether you like or not have the same fathers as the Germanics, even though they followed another path. To deny their own glory or their physical kinship with the ancient Italians would todeny them their glory. Just look at the Nazis they stpped up when few others did. Everyone knows what they justly deserve.

Italy was whiter back then, just like Brazil

fuck, I meant Tacitus myself

not an argument
Germanics and Italics have remote shared forefathers in the bronze age, but they mixed with totally different people creating totally different folks by the time Rome was just being founded
stay butthurt snowape

also ancient swedes were cucks

>Upon the Suiones, border the people Sitones; and, agreeing with them in all other things, differ from them in one, that here the sovereignty is exercised by a woman. So notoriously do they degenerate not only from a state of liberty, but even below a state of bondage.

what do you mean?
they just learned from romans and greeks, they would be retarded to not make things from roman and greek knowledge

This

>muh bronze age
Get your head out of the ass you sound like one of those fuckers who actually believes the earliest days of man were in caves.

Stay butthurt shitskin

If Germans were so different from glorious Italians when does the German that fucks me look like those Roman busts. That's right fucker youll never have glorious aryan dick in your mouth I have. Weep you ass is only fit for barbarians.

again, not an argument
keep crying snowchimp

R. Peterson’s fine study, The Classical World (1985), which includes an analysis of 43 Greek, and 32 Roman figures, is persuasive. Dr. Peterson explains that the Romans painted their death masks to preserve the color, as well as the shape, of their ancestors’ faces. Blue eyes, fair hair, and light complexions are common. A good example of racial type is the famous portrait bust of Lucius Junius Brutus, the founder of the Roman Republic, which dates from the fourth century BC. Brutus’ face is identifiably Germanic, and so is the color of his eyes. The sculptor used ivory for the whites and blue glass for the pupils.

>youll never have glorious aryan dick in your mouth I have

What did he mean by this?

>Germanics and Italics have remote shared forefathers in the bronze age
t. germanic in italy

you want to believe germanics are related to latin people?
why?

Do Germans look like Stallone? Because that's what Augustus looks like. It's almost a perfect match.

According to Plutarch, Marcus Porcius Cato had “red hair and grey eyes,” Lucius Cornelius Sulla, the general and dictator, had “blue-grey eyes and blond hair,” and Gaius Octavius (Augustus), the first Roman emperor, had “bright eyes and yellow hair.” Recent analysis of an ancient marble bust of the emperor Caligula found particles of the original pigment trapped in the stone. Experts have restored the colors to show that the demented ruler had ruddy skin and red hair.

he has some germanic genes

most people in italy have germanic genes

I'm a Roman, just stick to black dicks achmed you can't even land a goat

bullshit
pic related, it share the same features as caligula

WE

All indoeuropeans are

>Recent analysis of an ancient marble bust of the emperor Caligula found particles of the original pigment trapped in the stone. Experts have restored the colors to show that the demented ruler had ruddy skin and red hair.
lmao, snowchimp are hilarious

I don't see anything Germanic about him.

That's from Roman Egypt, you fag.

>Jesus
>Brown eyes and hair
You really need to move him out of that category.

He was a descendant of David, King of Israel, who was described in the bible as:

>My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10

>Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking.
1 Samuel 16:11 - 12

>obsession over retarded shit like this

Storm fags care more about the accomplishments of others that they desperately try proving to be akin to them with a few similar features, rather than the accomplishments of individuals. Top lel.

as i said, most italians have germanic genes
it can be 1 to 100%
and a roman elite

look at pic related, roman portrait, its not from egypt but from rome

no
>, with bright eyes
that doesnt he had blue eyes or green eyes
just that his eyes shine and he is happy, pig

Mudshits need another sack of Rome.

These were you ancestors, including the kike you pictured

dark hair / gray eyes master race

Roman bronze runner statue - Herculaneum before the eruption 79 AD

That's a strawman if I ever saw one.

t. germanic

Remember we only enlsaved our brothers? Black slaves are too lazy. This is what one their freedom not the civil war.

>meanwhile all the egyptian pharaohs are literally depicted with fair hair and eyes

I still remember that delusional canuck trying to convince everyone the egyptian royalty were niggers based off a few artistic renditions

meanwhile the actual bodies have blonde / red hair, and are genetically western european (which egypt quietly tried to cover up)

It's a fucking laugh, and I see the same leftist revisionists at work here in this thread, trying to make the claim the romans didn't also have red/blonde hair and light eyes. Liberals never change

>muh sources from nazi propaganda books

Capitoline Brutus, Roman, bronze with inlaid eyes 4th-3rd century BCE